Getting pierced. Any advice?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by luckyhubby83, May 13, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Active member

Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    My wife has finally decided that I need to get pierced so I can't pull out of my cage any more.
    Is there anything I should tell the piercer before they do it?
    I read that having the piercing farther back is good as it affords more material to stretch and less likely to tear open after years of use.

What am I looking at time wise for healing before I can stretch it a little bit to fit the evolution wearable baiju I have.

Does anyone have experience with this cage while pierced?
    My wife has assured me I will be in it 24/7 when not unlocked for her use. And I believe it. Longest lockup was 6 weeks with the ball trap Lori cage we have. But the baiju polymer cage is less bulky and doesn't show under swimsuits, cycling shorts or anything else so she can leave me in there permanently

ugams, remyruff and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Piercing is without question the most secure method. And it can be very comfortable. I would suggest a PA for a variety of reasons. It will take several weeks to fully heal, and you may not want to start wearing a device until then. Personally, I have a frenum piercing, which is also very secure, but has other problems at times. If I had it to do over again, I'd do a PA.

locked17 and true42 like this.
  3. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Member

Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    Seriously considering a PA... my only question I have is the ability to pee standing up. I have no problem using toilet to hover or sit to pee. The problem I have I have a job were toilet facilities are not available, and I need to dart behind a building or tree to pee. Sitting or squatting is not an option. So my question to folks with a PA, can you manage standing without making a mess?

4. SissyslutAmanda

SissyslutAmanda I love to be limpy

Wisconsin
    Local Time:
    It is very difficult to pee standing up. But you can manage but takes practice. Make sure you tell your piercer that you will be using it for chastity they will adjust the placement. I had it done in February it healed very well and already am in a 2 gauge. My lady likes the jewelry more than the cage and has me doing the honor system. You will love it. Will not lie it does hurt a good deal when the needle goes thru. I had mine pierced at a 10 gauge and instantly stretched to an 8 gauge the stretching hurt more than the needle but was well worth it. Good luck

locked17 likes this.
  5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Decide what size you want to stretch up to and tell them. They may change placement. You are right about setting it further back helps.

Listen to your piercer, the advice at safepiercing.org, and check out ElayneAngel’s The Piercing Bible.

I would wait to wear chastity using your PA piercing after “twice” your initial healing period, or after you’re comfortable having stretched in jewelry one size up. Like from 8ga to 6ga. Be comfortable pressing back and pulling forward (gently) on the piercing jewelry. The piercing should never hurt - this isn’t about chastity being a “pain in the dick.”

You’ll find out. You’ll feel it.

On stretching:

Do not get too punch drunk by Dixon’s incredible pace of stretching. It took me a year to go from 8ga to 2ga. It took me a little more than five months to go from 8ga pierced and used for a 24x7 piercing secured lockup.

“There is no set timetable that is correct for stretching each type of piercing or for each person. …. After moving up to a larger size, you must allow enough time for the tissue to recuperate and stabilize before repeating the process. … Safe stretching involves both time and patience. At a minimum you want your piercing fully healed, matured, and pliable before you consider stretching.”

“Stretching too quickly can easily result in excessive scar tissue. Scarring in a piercing may limit tissue flexibility, lessen vascularity, limit future stretching, and reduce the piercing’s ability to tighten”

“Overstretching tends to result in a buildup of scar tissue and reduction of healthy blood flow It can also cause an unsightly “blowout,” in which a section of skin pushes out from the interior of the channel. Overstretching can damage your tissue, cause thinning, or even lead to the total loss of your piercing.”

On the device:
    You have an Evotion Bijou you say, the shaft only device. I like them too. It’s what I wear all the time now (GlansArmor2)

I found plastic to irritate my piercing when it was young. I also had to iterate on the diameter of the shaft only cage.

If your piercing isn’t well healed you’ll find it hurt as the cage moves up and down against things. It will happen even if it’s not heavy. Your shaft is pliable. I found I stressed my piercing in my earlier years in a shaft only device before I found the exact right fit.

You want the cage to grip your shaft snuggly when flaccid and carry the weight. Eventually when your piercing is very well healed you won’t notice it. It will be your perfect secure solution. “No backing out!”:D

Listen to pain. Do not ignore pain.

I fetishized pain in a Lori cage and I had bad edema which means I needed to be unlocked. You want to stay caged! ;)

Focus on healing after you’re pierced. Go read sober piercing site and forum advice. Do the warm water salt soaks. I loved them. Don’t worry about being caged. Just get sleep. Eat healthy. Heal and rest.

A well healed piercing will keep you secure for the rest of your life. Months uncaged and getting used to your modified penis won’t matter in the long run.

Andy80, saint7, locked17 and 6 others like this.
  6. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    As always, Peter is spot on with his information. The only thing l would add is to use smooth segmented rings. Without the pesky captive ring it is more comfortable and easier to clean and maintain. Good luck

MSDB321, CuckeldBull and Peter Rabbit like this.
  7. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    Do I really need to stretch it if I'm using a light weight poly cage?
    The pa hook on my Baiju cage is rather small.

8. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    IMO any device requires 6 ga min no matter what

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  9. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I wouldn’t say you need to stretch, but consider using it to secure chastity as stretching. So I still would wait the second cycle. I might even stretch to 6ga to prep for 8ga chastity.

I’m going to assume you’re talking 8ga which is the minimum in any design I’ve ever seen.

But… You already have the Evotion Bijou? Is this new or second hand? I’m confused why you already it before you know where your piercing will be.

Your anatomy determines the location of the piercing. That is not a cage you already have made. Don’t be beholden to that. You might very well be fine, but the piercer will advise and you should listen.

And please heal in the stainless steel or titanium or whatever body safe material they recommend. For me, I tried plastic once I healed and could swap jewelry easily… and it irritated my piercing.

You really do not want porous material in a new piercing. You don’t want an infection.

More quotes from safe piercing:

“The look of the jewelry that is placed in your fresh piercing must be secondary to aspects that affect safety and compatibility with your body. The size, style, material, and quality of the initial piece of jewelry all affect your ability to heal. Remember that the piercing location is fixed, but the jewelry can be changed after you have successfully healed.”

“Of the numerous materials available, few have been proven appropriate for wear in fresh body piercings.

The material worn in a healing piercing:
    • Should be able to withstand the heat and pressure of autoclave sterilization.
    • Should be inert and compatible with the body so it doesn’t cause irritation, allergy, or infection.”

Surgical Steel is made of a variety of alloys. Many of them are used for body jewelry, but only a few specific grades are proven biocompatible: steel that is ASTM F-138 compliant or ISO 5832-1 compliant; ISO 10993-(6,10, or 11) compliant; or (EEC [European] Nickel Directive compliant.

Titanium is a lightweight metal that is ideal for people with concerns about nickel sensitivity. This material can be anodized to create jewelry of different colors without affecting the safety. Look for implant certified titanium (Ti6Al4V ELI) that is ASTM F-136 compliant, ASTM F1295, ISO 5832-3 compliant, or commercially pure titanium that is ASTM F-67 compliant.

Glass—Fused quartz glass, lead-free borosilicate, and lead-free soda-lime glass are inert and considered safe for initial piercings. They can also be sterilized in an autoclave.”

Neander and thundar like this.
  10. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah I agree. 8ga felt unsafe for me. That “cheese cutter” metaphor is apt.

6ga felt safe enough.
    4ga was perfect.
    2ga is just damn sexy.;)(My opinion)
    0ga is for those addicted to stretching :p

I was in conversation with someone else here on this topic. I am now of the opinion that no one should use chastity with a brand-new 8ga piercing. New piercings complain a lot, and you’re not sure what you’re feeling. I surmise that maybe you could just wait the time you’d spend stepping up to 6ga and maybe you’d be ok.

I can’t say because I don’t know if any patient men that got into chastity with an 8ga piercing. :D

Guys in new 8ga piercings think they need something changed with their cage (setback or size) and really they just didn’t give themselves time to heal or stretch

Neander and thundar like this.
  11. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    Today's exciting news. Piercer had a cancelation tomorrow so I'm getting pierced tomorrow. Wow that was fast. Soonest appt was next month. Now tomorrow.

As for healing, listening to my body is best? 4-6 weeks to try a cage on? Or till there's no stinging sensation when wearing the piercing?

As for keeping it clean, salt water washes are best? Peroxide is probably too harsh?
    I am sure the piercer will go through all this. however like to know the INS and outs of everything and multiple opinions

Rectrix and LockedMike like this.
  12. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    Ask for already having a cage with the piercing. I was originally trying to get to work with a lori style anti pullout ring. That idea did not work out. And so here we are

13. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    does it hurt enough to justify using a numbing cream before the procedure?
    or is that not advised?

below is the Baiju cage i have
    Shaft Length:
    Shaft Size:
    Glans Length:
    Piercing Gauge:
    7GA
    Piercing Depth:
    10mm
    Filigree Pattern:
    Devoted

14. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    im ordering an alloy hook for my device.
    rhodium plated ok? or should i spring for titanium? 250$ is steep though. but if it doesnt cause UTI and is more comfortable... may as well

15. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    The plated hooks are not recommended during the healing period only surgical stainless, titanium or glass jewelry.
    The plating is quite delicate and mine started to show the brass inside starting at the tip within a month. The titanium is very pricey. I like the hollow feature as an option available with that.
    The polished plastic is a surprisingly good alternative as long as you are healed. It too me nearly 6 months before I could resume chastity after stretching twice from 8 to 6 and 6 to 4.
    Rumour has it, 4ga is perfect.

hardbodysub and Peter Rabbit like this.
  16. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    #16 Peter Rabbit, May 14, 2021
    Last edited: May 14, 2021
    Don’t worry about the cage. Do not order anything. You’re excited. That’s great.

Be calm. Get the piercing. Read the links I provided on safepiercing.org and Elayne Angel’s site.

Listen to the piercer and get the PA placed where it’s best for your anatomy.

it’s probably best for you to tell the piercer you a want to use this for chastity so they can advise.

I’ll be more blunt.

I bet you won’t be using that cage at all. Expect disappointment. The piercing setback should be made for you. Don’t get pierced to fit the cage.

10 mm is too shallow! 7ga is odd Are those typos?

Elayne Angel writes: You should have no less than 1/2" of tissue between the piercing and the lower edge of your urethra when your penis is flaccid. If you want to stretch up to large gauges, the piercing should encompass at least 5/8".

That’s 12.5mm and 16mm. 10mm won’t work.

You bought this Bijou second hand right? You simply can not use that plastic pin. You can’t sterilize it.

And no. Not 4-6 weeks healing. More like 8-12. Three months before chastity.

Do not spring for a $250 pin yet. You’ll waste money. Make sure the cage is right and the pin is the right placement and shape. Look, I had iterations getting the right fit with Evotion and I had a “years old” piercing. Even if the cage is light I still recommend a 6ga minimum.

When you heal… Do not play with the initial jewelry. Keep it clean but don’t constantly fiddle with it. Just heal. You’ll find once you’re healed you will be able to change it out.

Focus on the piercing event itself. Bring your wife. Get a second pair of ears. Be present in the here and now. Enjoy this moment. Do listen to the piercer.

Don’t worry about next steps. I still remember my piercing as my wife watched. It was a great experience. Enjoy the moment.

The next step after healing is not chastity. The next step is getting comfortable removing the initial jewelry and installing your own jewelry yourself. You want to make sure once you’re through that initial 4-6 week healing period you can do this. You don’t want it to “stick” and hurt.

I’ve forgotten from 7 years ago how difficult it was for me. Now it’s dead simple. My wife removes my cage and PA pin and reinstalls it without help from me. No pain. It still feels intimate. But she needed me to get comfortable myself and guide her after that first six weeks. It took me 6 weeks healing in initial jewelry. It took me another 6 weeks to get into 6ga.

I don’t have journal notes to remind me when I first switched 8ga jewelry myself. I could dig for that. It must have been within the 6-12 week period.

I would generate a lot of precum and she’d have fun with my drippy cock. I still do but it was all so new in the beginning.

Please go back and read my posts above. Go back and read those links.

Good luck with your piercing!

MSDB321, hardbodysub and thundar like this.
  17. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    what can you say about 00gauge guys? :)

18. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I spontaneously spilled cum onto the bathroom tile when inserting my blunt ended gently tapered 00ga Gorilla Glass captured bead ring. It felt so good going in. I have one piece in titanium.

My flaccid cock is dwarfed by 00ga but my piercer said I was fine with it as long as I kept to titanium and lighter stuff. I had already chosen MCN’s lighter design over Lori’s heavy gear. But that’s what my dream was: to hang seriously heavy steel off my penis. And I kept stretching.

I was simply addicted.

That 00ga experience was Jan 2017 (healed 2014 in 8ga)… my wife ended up taking over what jewelry and chastity I wore around then, and I shrunk back into 2ga.

I found the 00ga amazing but incredibly expensive to purchase in titanium. 2ga is plenty big enough and can accommodate a through hole for urination if you want.

And so…. Yeah, I didn’t reserve a pithy statement for 00ga, ha!

19. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    Wow. Hardly any pain.
    Hardly any blood.
    So far so good
    Thanks everyone for the info. The cage I have won't work at all as the setback is much farther than originally expected.

20. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    That’s great! Yes. My anticipation was far worse than the actual event. I didn’t have any blood until later that night. My wife went out and got me new sleep clothes to wear. I was fine.

You should be proud!
    Congrats! Get sleep. Heal.

21. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    my wife/keyholder is already starting to chomp at the bit about having total control over my orgasms finally. this is going to be a long couple of months as it heals and stretches to the 6 gauge
    when should i start the process of getting a new cage? i do like the Evolution wearable design, but am curious if anyone else has a Bijou thats long term viable for 24/7 wear with the PA.
    if so how tight they sized the tube. the one i have now the tube is incredibly tight which i have read is what you want to avoid it pushing itself off or slowly sliding off.

hardbodysub likes this.
  22. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    You were pierced yesterday.

We had fun with me committing to “no touch” as I healed. I would do warm salt water soaks but I would leave my freshly pierced penis alone otherwise. No stroking for sure.

After a few weeks she stroked the lower half of my shaft until I “came”. They were really ruined orgasms since she avoided touching the piercing while I healed. It was frustrating but fun and a good mind fuck. She got real good at perfect ruins over the years.

Many men here do seem to love their Bijou cages!

You do have it correct. You don’t want it too loose or too tight.

I would try and “sneak up” on your penis after wearing clothes for a while and catch the circumference around the shaft behind your glans when you are not aroused. Try many times. Get a cloth tape measure.

I can’t advise you too well on Bijou fit since I have only worn mine for four days in a row. My daily or 24/7 cage is my MaleChastityNow GlansArmor2. But I wouldn’t order a new cage until you’re healed up, and calmer.

You can really annoy the nice chastity makers by being unintentionally over needy and finicky. ;)

Maybe someone else can advise you better on best way to get the perfect fit in an Evotion Bijou.

Here’s my questions: Are you a grower? What’s your girth flaccid and erect? Do you have a large cockhead that mushrooms out? Do you narrow down instead?

The critical thing is to grip your shaft behind the cockhead not too snugly, but not too loose. You don’t want it to bite too much and cause pain.

For example: I am a grower with a thick root and I taper. So too tight and I try to push the cage off. Starting June 2017, I wore a 1-1/4” ID shaft only cage for a while and it worked. I tried 1-1/8” ID and it would bruise me after a while. I could not keep that on. It would make the inside structure of my cock ache. I’ve worn 1” rings temporarily but that’s cock torture and a little dangerous.

Then I got a special custom 1-3/16” ID GlansArmor2 in 2019 that’s 100% perfect. That was after two years of wear in the 2017 device. He added a few extra rods as I got more sensitive with time. But I 100% recommend starting with the stock design.

I bought a few Evotion cages. I had some problems getting the combination of set back, and diameters correct. They were great to work with. But one measurement change required a whole new cage. So I would heal up well and stick with a plastic pin.

Dropping $250 on a metal plated pin before you know it’s going to work risks your investment.

MaleChastityNow makes welded steel cages that are open and light. They don’t have that narrowing that caused me issues finding the right fit (I think my glans ridge got bruised). It’s a constant diameter through the cage. He can move the PA mount and there’s a little play in the tilt of the PA pin.

I know people love the idea of the 3D printed Evotion devices. I bought several! And they are good people.

But, I think the High-polished solid 316L jewelry-grade PA pin that MaleChastityNow offers is much safer, and is easier to refit. But do be polite to Mark.

Men with new piercings can be “princess and the pea” and uncomfortable no matter how exacting the dimensions are. So really letting your body settle down is best.

Otherwise you can’t tell what’s wrong. It’s either The fit or your piercing just needing to toughen those new skin walls that are forming around the new hole in your penis.

It’s more than just stopping the bleeding. You didn’t have an epidermis and such in that area and it takes time for the wall to be built.

Then you’ll realize you “have no fear” after about 6 weeks when you manipulate the ring. That’s what happened to me.

I don’t want to sell you on the GlansArmor2 and send an overeager customer to Mark. But at $325, for a full cage that can be modified (except the diameter), that is safer than a plated PA pin upgrade ($250), I have to express my personal opinion that the GA2 is a better value.

I’ve worn one for 50% of the last 4 years, and 100% for three months last summer, and 99% since Locktober 1st 2020 with the expectation that I’ll be kept in this cage indefinitely.

It’s been a dream come true. A fantasy made real. But it’s taken years. I know have my “forever cage” and my wife knows it.

:love::love::love:
    I am so happy for you and your keyholding wife. Your shared enthusiasm is wonderful. Many men sneak off. You get to share it with her. And she’s as eager as you. That’s wonderful. Congratulations!!!

Focus on no touch while you heal. It’s good mental training anyway.
    :love::love::love:

So I’ll stand down and step aside to hear from someone who’s sized their Bijou successfully for 24x7 wear!

All the best to you both!!

hardbodysub and meuk85 like this.
  23. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Once again Peter's information is spot on and VERY thorough. Hey Peter, I bet your fingers are tired after writing this post. LOL Keep up the good work

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  24. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks! I have it admit I’m kinda “on fire” lately, being kept caged and denied. My fingers have nothing else to do but write.

Rectrix, SissyslutAmanda and thundar like this.
  25. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    What do you mean by “the idea did not work out”? Did you actually get one, and it didn’t work for you? Or did you not get one for some reason - like because they shut down before you could get it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice