Getting on with life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Cowboob, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    I’m not sure how many people here remember me what with my rather small post count, and that activity being 4 years ago. I had joined here because my ex encouraged it as we started on the journey of keeping me in chastity. It wasn’t too long after that the relationship soured and the end of it came with drama. Ultimately a severe lack of communication got in the way, and while i think she was worse about it, I was definitely at fault as well.

with the end of that relationship i still had some energy leftover and before the depression could hit back i went into getting what i want put of life. I stopped repressing being transgender, and in august of last year began HRT. My body has been reshaping itself to be more feminine, and I’ve had quite good boob growth. I don’t hate seeing myself in the mirror as much anymore.

Unfortunately around the same time i had learned that my ex had died a year prior. I know things had soured but i truly had loved her, and up until then i was always hoped we’d sort it out and become friends. But that will never happen now. It ended badly and it stayed that way, and nothing can ever be done to fix it anymore. It’s hit me hard and i took a long time to find peace with that.

Recently though i’ve gotten a new partner. For the first time i’m a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend. We also have such amazing communication between each other. And an emotional connection at a level i never had with my past partners. It’s like everyone else has only tolerated my emotions, but we truly understand each other. I’m really happy and very hopeful for the future with them. I’m still keeping myself in chastity and they’re aware and supportive of it.

2. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    Congratulations for getting through it in one piece yourself, hope everything works out for you.

bondinchas likes this.
  3. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    Congrats on your journey, how something not so good at that time turned into a beautiful thing down the road. I'm sorry for your loss as well, and wish you continued success in the healing process

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice