Getting it on and keeping it on

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Spot, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Spot

Spot Member

Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    Hi,

I’m having some difficulty with my new device (steel Chinese device) Still fairly new to this and hope some more experienced folk can help.

The first problem I have is getting the ring on. My balls just like to vanish. I can usually get one through the ring and then the other has retreated somewhere. I’m not particularly small or high and tight. My previous device was a knock off CB600s and I could get that on fine - I think because the ring was two parts it’s easier. At the moment the only time I’ve been able to get the steel device ring on is after a shower. Any advice?

Once I get the thing on after a lot of frustration it doesn’t take long (1-2 hours so far) for one of my balls to slip out.(ouch) I’m guessing this means the ring is too big? I’m using a 50mm ring - the same size I used on the CB6000s and it was fine there. I vaguely remember trying the 45mm ring with the plastic cage and finding it too tight.

Thanks

2. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    When I went from 50 to 45 I had and have a tough time getting the ring on, and it’s a solid ring. Once I got it on I have no problem with escape. Once your ring is on you should be able to fit a finger between ring and body. Any more than that I would suspect ring is too big.
    As for difficulties getting the second ball through
    I’m with you there. I kinda cup the ball with my hand pressed into my groun to cut off the ball’s escape route and kinda push the ball through and push the ring over and it basically pops in, then feed the shaft through. Now everyone’s anatomy is different but if you’re having such a tough time getting a 50 on and then having it slip out so quickly you may need to go to a hinged 45
    My original 50 wasn’t the easiest to get on and I only went to a 45 by an ordering error so I struggled to get it on and that was the best mistake I made! Good luck

3. Sub40s

Sub40s Active member

Montreal Canada
    Local Time:
    To prevent your balls from retracting into the body while you try to put the ring on, you can use a rope ir shoelace to tie it like a cockring don't be afraid and do it tight...
    Pull your balls one after each other, add the tube and lock. Remove the rope.

I did it several times... don't need anymore but I keep a string of rope handy just in case...

For the ball slip... two main factors... ring suze and the gap... you metal cage might have a bigger gap than the one used on your cb...

4. Spot

Spot Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies! Great advice on a shoe string that sounds like it’ll work. :)

Just need to stop it falling off once it’s on now. I’ll maybe order a smaller ring and see how it goes.

5. Ross19

Ross19 Member

Local Time:
    I had a very similar issue. After much advice I bought a plastic cage with a 45mm ring and the cage pulls on to my balls.

Also a tip I have found for getting my balls through the ring without them escaping is to tie them with an old shoe lace. The lace can be pulled out once the cage is on.

6. Spot

Spot Member

Local Time:
    So my 45mm ring arrived today. So far no succes in getting it on. :(

I tried the shoe lace trick with the 50mm and managed to get the ring on, but with the 45 wow it’s difficult. Ball just slips behind the shoe string and I get that same painful sensation as when it slipped out the bigger ring.

Any other tips?

7. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    Practice.

Also a hot shower first, or whatever works for you to get things relaxed down there, with your scrotal skin as loose as possible.

I found that laying on my back worked too, when I was initially trying to fit into a small ring. You can’t see what you’re doing but you can go by feel.

Also try changing which nut you slip in first. One is likely slightly larger than the other and it will be easiest if that one goes through first.

If you try again with the shoelace, the way I would do it is: tie it around your sack initially, then pull as much skin through (away from you) as you can comfortably can, then tighten the shoelace. Repeat until ideally you have the lace very tight and your balls are sitting fairly loosely in your sac. Looseness really helps, so if you’re high and tight this will be your biggest challenge. That’s where getting things warm, and keeping them that way, helps.

You could also try tying the shoelace so it only traps your balls rather than going around your shaft as well. That might help cut off their escape route.

Good luck and don’t give up!

Sub40s and Ross19 like this.
  8. Spot

Spot Member

Local Time:
    Well after some perseverance I finally managed it. The shoe lace was making things a bit too tight/swollen which maybe wasn’t helping. Heat was the key. I used a hot towel and sat with it for half an hour or so, that seemed to do the trick! Hopefully it’ll get easier.

boisub likes this.
  9. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    I find that using lotion helps slide everything through, especially if the ring is properly sized and not too large.

10. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    The ring should be snug but too not tight. You should be able to get the tip of your finger between the ring and your body. As for getting everything in there, it's easiest if you are warm and relaxed. With the cooler weather your guys will want to hide and at least for me, it doesn't have to be that much cooler. Hold the ring up against your scrotum and pull as much of your scrotum through as you comfortably can. Push one testicle through and then the other. If the one in the ring wants to slide back out as you hunt down the other, you may have to try and hold him in place (just pulling gently on the scrotum may help). The natural fear is pain, try to push with two fingers or your thumb and first two fingers to help guide the testicle and spread out the force of pushing.

For me I've found that getting my penis through the ring as quickly as possible after the boys helps a lot. I typically lube the ring and rub whatever if left on my finger (or maybe a little more) around the edge of my genitals, I also lightly lube the head of my penis, just because it makes pushing it through a little easier. I try to "prep" everything before starting. Once everything is inside, pull on your scrotum and penis to adjust. Then install the tube.

What keeps in you in is called "gap" and it's a three dimensional space created by the the area of the ring less the area of the tube plus the space between the base ring and the back of the tube. Custom makes are able able to adjust the angle of the tube, increasing or decreasing the gap. The Chinese makers never mention gap, nor it is adjustable on most devices. So that pretty much leave picking smaller ring or larger tube. Unfortunately most of the Chinese ring sizes jump 5mm from 50mm to 45mm, which may be too much. That either means custom or asking one of the Chinese sellers if they can get you, say, a 48mm ring. Some do advertise "customization" but I have never inquired.

boisub likes this.
  11. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    I have Chinese devices; I found they stay secured if I attach them to a steel waist belt to the ring. This tends to pull the device up and back to your body. Additionally, I have modified the devices for better comfort; use a rotary tool and very fine sand paper to round edges.

12. Spot

Spot Member

Local Time:
    Successfully managed it again today and decided to try the cage section too.

On the finger tip test, without the cage I can comfortable get my finger tip in there, probably more. With the cage I can get about my fingernail inside some areas. Does that sound about right? My balls do feel a bit cold but I wonder if that’s an issue or it’s causes by them being forced to hang a bit lower than they otherwise might.

I’ve attached a photo, hope that’s allowed

Attached Files:

13. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing! As for the explicit photo, I think proper forum etiquette is to warn users than NSFW picture is coming. Warning, several carriage returns to create a space and then the pic.

From this angle everything looks good and from what you describe the fit of the base ring sounds correct. Genitals are like snowflakes, no two are identical. As I said before, if you continue to escape then it's probably and issue with the angle between the back of the tube and the base ring. Unfortunately there isn't much you can do to adjust that. If you can find one, you could try a slightly smaller base ring (~48mm).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice