Getting it in - the right way.

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Chastsecond, Mar 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Chastsecond

Chastsecond Member

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Okay. I am 8 days straight in today and this weekend I'm going to be released for a cleaning. (Hopefully more than just a cleaning).

I am having problems inserting myself all the way in. So I used a sock, now all of me is in but some for skin moves ahead of my head.

When I inset myself with out the sock then not all of my skin goes in, but my head the touches the tip as it should.

I know I am a bit thicker maybe smaller than normal. Is this a challenge that I will forever have?

image.jpg

Also the scack skin also bunches up under the a ring and it pinches.

I need all the advice that I can get. The device is the best that I have had and feels right minus those things.

2. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    have you tried the CB3K? it has a slightly larger inside diameter compared to the CB6KS, you can buy just the cage and try it out. it is a little longer though so that might be a problem.

3. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    I am in the HTv2 and I had a similar issue. I found a nylon stocking works best.. and its a pull it in and then back from the base of you penis so as you are pulling it to the end it pulls that skin behind the head as well. keep tension on the pulling and then pull the base of you penis and the skin comes back but the head is still moving to the end of the tube. At least this works for me

4. Halloedri

Halloedri Active member

Private
    Germany, Rhine-Maine
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    pipercub,
    can you explain that method a bit more detailed? I did not get your idea...
    I also use nylon socks to pull in but I can't imagine how you would pull with that
    into two directions?

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    I guess I'm lucky. I put the ring on first (obviously) by pushing my balls through one after the other, followed by pushing my penis under and into the ring. Then all I do is poke as much penis into the tube as I can before sliding the joining section of the tube under the ring, using a finger to make sure I don't pinch any flesh. I hold the two sections in place while my Wife inserts the lock.

I use a ring of Vaseline as lubricant for the ring but don't put anything on my penis as in the past that caused skin irritation. I let my penis slowly work its way into the tube on its own.

6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    I don't use a sock. I too am thicker than average and rest shorter. I end up using my loose skin as a "sock". Balls first of course, then I'll hide my Glans in my skin, push that in and I'll pop forward. I'm guess you might be able to that too given the flesh I see stuffed in there.

We tried the Holy Trainer for a while. She immediately took to fellating me through the clear resin. She's a natural tease. :)

I ended up never finding the base rings worked for me. Either too loose and the whole assembly would fall off. Or too tight and I couldn't sleep.

My advice is to "smooth" out the wrinkles and folds under your sack. I will move the files around over time to keep my skin healthy. That or wear a larger base ring.

I tried securing myself in with a piercing and a locking cable (HTv1 with padlock, not the integrated lock) but it ended up pinchy and messy.

I agree I loved the feel of smooth continuous surfaces and sliding around in my own slick precum.

In the end we decided an open design in steel was best. She likes teasing me through my Contender cage... and I've found the perfect fit... after nearly decades(!) starting with the CB2000.

My advice is to keep with it. Find a comfortable base ring and focus on health cleanliness and ability to sleep. If you can treat it as a safe haven, rather than punishment that's best in the long run.

Good luck!

bigcocksmallcage and Panda2010 like this.
  7. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
  8. Halloedri

Halloedri Active member

Private
    Germany, Rhine-Maine
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    Thanks for the video-link.
    Thats exactly how I pull mine into the cock cage as well.
    But the foreskin (even if I do not have a lot of that any more;-) then is over the head...

9. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    it's a tug the base and pull at the stocking side to get the skin in place just right but man it makes it easier this way

10. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    @Peter Rabbit

Hi I am new to chastity (just started with teasing and denial on New Years Day) and don't have a device yet. I was looking through the Holy Trainer threads and saw you post. I love that attitude of keeping this as a safe haven rather than punishment. From a newbie that seems very sage advice.

11. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    If you're using a tube style device as depicted in your avatar, you can use a hoover to "get it in the right way"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice