Getting caught

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Wolf-zach, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Wolf-zach

Wolf-zach New member

Waiter
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    what are your story of anyone who has gotten caught wearing a chastity and did you divert the conversation or did you have a talk about it?

2. Derekdenied

Derekdenied Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    I would like to hear some stories even though we just use the honor system so I don't have a cage. I'm sure caged boys have been caught before

3. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    I haven't necessarily been caught! But I love when my keyholder tells her friends and they are so curious that I'm compelled to show them! So far they've all thought it was not only hilarious but they want to get one for their mates 2!

Ormaz, CindyCD68, tomf_22033 and 2 others like this.
  4. mboundinchastity

Retired Firefighter
    Carnesville, GA
    Local Time:
    I had daughter find my chastity device that was left on the headboard of our bed. Needless to say she was freaked out.

5. Ocachot

Ocachot Member

Retired
    TOULON (VAR.) FRANCE
    Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    Long time ago, at work, a colleague trying to push me hurt accidentally between my legs. He was surprised, trying to ask and i was confused, no replying and leaving far away from him. No more, he forgot i presume but never spoke about

6. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Just last week was getting measured by a tailor in China. He was very careful and didnt touch anything. I was relieved. Then, just before leaving the young lady salesperson said "Wait, I need to recheck some measurements!". Apparently she only needed to recheck my inseam and crotch. And she was far less discreet than the tailor. She hit my SS cage so hard she might have bruised a knuckle! I smiled and she dissapeared to her desk, blushing. It was hilarious.

7. Naughty boy

Naughty boy Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    That’s really humiliating but hot at the same time. I bet you felt very turned on having to stand there and show them

tomf_22033 likes this.
  8. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    That doesn't sound like it was the measurements she wanted or needed to check. Possibly giving the same story to all the customers!

Headtrip likes this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I was having sunlight treatment and you go behind a curtain strip naked and put a sock over your genitals, and get in the machine, which is basically a stand up sun bed. Then the nurse comes in and starts it, it pings and you get out and get dressed.
    So it had pinged I got our and took my sock off my genitals and went to put it back on my foot, I lost my balance, fell backwards and went straight through the curtain, landed on my back legs and arms spread, right in front of the nurse at her desk, wearing only one sock and my pink cb2000!
    She said are you ok? Then her eyes went to my cage and she was speechless, I just lay there in shock for several seconds then managed to get up and say I’m fine!
    She must of told her colleges though as the next time I went the other nurse couldn’t take her eyes off my crotch! And as I had to go 3 times a week for 10 weeks it made the next 8 weeks rather amusing!

10. Luv2belocked

Luv2belocked Active member

Trying to live a double life
    People’s republic of New York
    Local Time:
    My doctor might be sending me for phototherapy if this medicine doesn’t work for my eczema. Thanks. You said more about how it works than my doctor did.

11. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    An emergency visit to my doctor. I did not have the key. He was professional and the visit resulted in surgery that night. I got it off before the operation.

12. Luv2belocked

Local Time:
    I had my first treatment yesterday. Before going I took my cage off,to show my dermatologist my eczema. When getting into the “stand up tanning bed” she told me to keep the boys covered. I think next time I’m going in one of my Victoria’s Secret V strings

13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Luv2belocked please why do you have to have a sunning bed treatment for.

14. Luv2belocked

Local Time:
    I have eczema, and this winter it’s worse than ever. All over my legs-which is no fun when my legs are up on somebody’s shoulders, and back-which is I fun to show when I’m being mounted from behind. Also arms, face, and above all on my entire pubic region. No fun. Happily, it wasn’t that bad last week for the party, but now it’s so painful down there that I had to take off my cage. My stupid insurance refused to post for a medication that the dermatologist swears will clear my eczema up. So I get play the role of a pop-tart three times a week. Like I have time for this shit. Suppose I should be glad I even have insurance.

15. Luv2belocked

Local Time:
    I also have one silver lining to this mess with tanning beds. I’m going to wear my Victoria’s Secret V-strings to every session.

16. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    During a full body examination at the dermatologist, by a male doctor and a female assistant taking notes. My first full body check did not involve peeking under my underwear, and had me standing. So I was brave enough this second time to go caged. I checked, standing, under lights, whether I showed. I didn’t. They were black and loose.

I was under a long term lockup I didn’t want to break the streak. I was also under a record orgasm denial. So my judgement was clouded by full balls. ;)

Anyway this time he had me lay down and shift in a bunch of positions. I had no idea how I presented anymore. I couldn’t even see my crotch as he had me lay flat on my back. Checking for moles and spots while she typed up everything on the laptop.

My heart was already racing because my caged crotch was facing the attractive female assistant, under the underwear, but I didn’t know how weird it looked.

He surprised me by uncovering my caged cock. I wrote a semi-fictional account of this in another thread. The reality was that he didn’t leave me uncovered for long. But I was mortified.

So my “cherry has been popped” in the medical industry. I’m not sure if she noted my chastity in the medical records or not. ;)

Lockedmuscle and corsac like this.
  17. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Second story from last month:

I remove my cage when I get full body massages. I was walked in on, as I was unlocking my cock, by the massage therapist. She was audibly amused. I asked for a few more minutes. And she left.

I hoped she hadn’t seen anything. The massage was great. She was really releasing tension from my lower back, glutes and legs.

I ended up getting aroused as I laid on my stomach. I normally don’t.

When I flipped over, I settled down. But when she touched my thigh and started massaging it, I got erect suddenly under the draping. The sheet dragged along my oversensitive underside and the blanket pulled down across.

It caused me to twitch and spurt a little. And that motion caused me to twitch and spurt again. Eventually I emptied out entirely underneath the draping.

She hadn’t touched me at all. She cleaned up my thigh and hip with a warm damp cloth.

It was an uncontrolled ejaculation. If she watching my face, I was biting my lip and looked worried. At home I would throw the sheet off in the middle of the night to prevent myself from spilling when I was unlocked and that around. But I couldn’t do that here. I just had to try and wait for the twitches and tingling to go away. But it never did.

I was incredibly embarrassed.

It was an amazing massage and I wanted to be a repeat client. But she very likely saw my cage, and I creamed myself like a nervous teenage boy. So I’m feeling shy about it now.

She was very kind and said nothing. I gave her an excellent tip. I still can’t believe it happened.

This hasn’t happened ever before and not since. I think it was being caught unlocking myself that triggered my sudden arousal.

It was an imperfect ruined orgasm, btw. Other than the slight drag of the sheet I didn’t get touched at all. But that pressure of the blanket caused me to go soft after making a giant sticky mess.

LockedinMCO and iome343 like this.
  18. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Considering how many devices are now made it China, it's pretty ironic that she would be embarrassed or surprised.

19. Guest 3977

Guest 3977 Member

Local Time:
    Not actually

20. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Luv2belocked well I hope it go better for you very very quick. i love to sit in the sunshine.

Luv2belocked likes this.
  21. Luv2belocked

Local Time:
    Thanks. I can’t wait till the warm weather. I love sunning my balls at the nude beach can’t wait to see the funky tan lines my cage is going to make!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice