Getting a Contender

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Kat9s toy, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    So, I have finally taken the plunge to upgrade from my current cheap metal cage to The Contender. i considered some of MCN's semi-custom devices, but as it seems I'll be locked up most of this year (nd longer?), it seemed to make sense to get the best fit possible. Mistress agreed!

I'm expecting it's arrival early next week. That will be 3 weeks I've been locked. The changing of the guard! LOL.

elias, Rectrix and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    Good luck with it!!!!

Kindest regards

J.

3. Kat9s toy

California (US)
    Local Time:
    i'm on Day 2 of being locked in my new Contender. So far, so good.

I actually received it about 10 days ago, but Mistress decided to wait until Feb. 1 for the "changing of the guard." That way, I was completely locked up for the whole month of January. Since she told me to expect to be locked most of this year, that was a good start to the year. LOL.

The fit seems pretty good, although the whole unit twists a little to the left. I may need to unlock and refit the cage on the cock. Not sure if that's the problem. Not a big problem, though.

The Contender is noticeably lighter than the Chinese device I was using. The cage is more open but not so much as too allow any significant stimulation. We went with a slightly wider diameter & slightly shorter cage. The wider diameter should make hygiene a little easier, and the shorter cage keeps things in place. There is no chance of anything growing! This is important to Mistress as not only will she not allow me to ruin for a very long while now (ruining is the only "release" I've been allowed - no real orgasms), she doesn't want "her property" to be able to get hard. I have no idea how long this will go on. Should be an interesting year.... or more. I think it will be quite a challenge for me, emotionally more than physically.

As I get more wear time in, I'll post more about this device. But so far, it is working great!

hardbodysub, Rectrix and Peter Rabbit like this.
  4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    Great initial review! Thanks for sharing. I’m looking forward to hearing more with time.

This is what I notice immediately with the Contender. It’s not a constant struggle with gravity. It’s much lighter!! I’m in mine right now and during the (unsexy) work day it disappears on my body.

hardbodysub likes this.
  5. Kat9s toy

California (US)
    Local Time:
    It's been about 1.5 months since I got my Contender. Time for a report!

I can't believe how comfortable this device is. MCN has done a great job with this one! I am always aware that it's there, and that is kind of the point....to be reminded of Mistress and her authority....but it is not limiting in activity or causing any discomfort or pain, as an ill-fitting device can.

I've had a little problem with the whole assembly rotating, usually to the left. After 5 days, I was allowed to unlock and pull out in order to refit the device on "Mistress' property," as I am to call it now. Very easy to do; I was only out for 45 seconds! The rotating issue remains but not as bad as before. It's not really an issue.

Hygiene is very easy. A good soaping in the shower and the use of a blow dryer after takes care keeping things clean and then dry. The cage width is just wide enough to allow moving skin around for cleaning. I do use a folded tissue under the cage, between it and the balls, to catch urine drips, pre-cum oozes, and sweat.

I chose a cage length about my average flaccid length. That works well. Occasionally, her property pulls back into the cage just slightly. Other times it presses hopelessly against the bars of the cage with no chance of growing.

Initially, I feared that the cage bar spacing would allow for stimulation when my resolve weakens. The bars are farther apart than my previous cheap Chinese cage. But as it turns out, no meaningful stimulation can effectively occur. At least for me.

I've found that I can shave most of what needs to be shaved (one of Mistress' requirements) by pulling the cage down the shaft slightly and with rotating it, too. Of course, some parts of the shaft just aren't accessible, but that doesn't seem to be a big problem, as I'm not all that hairy.

Our conclusion is that I won't "need" to unlock for pretty much anything, except the occasional medical exam, and not even all of them. Mostly, the urologist. LOL. And that is basically Mistress' intention...that it be locked for this year. After that? I'm hesitant to think about it.

I'm still emotionally dealing with this. Mistress is pretty pleased with the set up, and since she is pleased, I am happy. I've over time gotten used to not being allowed to orgasm. I was content and learned to love the occasional painful ruined orgasms I was allowed. Being somewhat of a masochist, this worked for me. But now even the ruins are off the board indefinitely as well as even a simple erection! I never realized how much I enjoyed just being hard, even if not cumming. LOL. Now, getting hard would be the new cumming for me. How we change under the direction of strong female authority!

I'm using the proprietary security screw which requires a modified hex (Allen) wrench to remove. So, without that, no chance really of getting out.... Not that I would try.

All in all, a great and very effective chastity device!

6. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    Great report, great device and nothing to add!

7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations and great review!

8. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    I love my Contender as well. I ended up scraping the security screw in favor of a traditional Abus lock. The security screw cocked the cage off to one side. The padlock allows the cage to float in the middle and provides some flexibility. I also had issues with the cage rotating. I ended up using an ergonomic Chinese base ring and had Mark modify it to fit my Contender. This reduced the spinning issue considerably.

elias and Peter Rabbit like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice