Gerecke vs. Steelworxx

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Jobicek, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Jobicek

Jobicek Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    Hi,

I'm thinking about buying a new chastity device, but I can't decide :) My favorites are Steelworxx Steelheart and Gerecke Shut - Rondo. There is quite significant difference in price, so here is my question: which one would you take? Is Gerecke really better and therefore the price is justified?

Originally I was thinking about Birdlocked but as I need to remove the device daily (for playing with girlfriend) this would stress the device significantly and I think tearing the device would be inevitable.

So I chose those two devices for short-term use (so closed design is not a problem - I just like how it looks) like overnight lockup after merciless teasing or while I'm hanging around a house so I wouldn't subconsciously touch myself. On the other hand price of Rondo with all modifications reaches Arch module which is in my opinion one of the best full belts on the market.

Figures are:
    Steelheart 300
    Rondo 510
    Arch 530 (+ 350 for an adjustable masterpiece hip band)

Another question presents itself: should I buy full belt even tho I'm not into hard core play? (On a side-note, price is not an issue.)

I like the idea of full belt because of its security, I'm quite into bondage and inescapable chastity belt is big temptation. On the other hand I'm afraid that it might restrict me too much in day-to-day business.

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

2. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    I'll have a go at answering that for you......

We played about with chastity for around 7 years, this last 2 years getting on for 3 it's been more than playing about, if I knew at the start what I know now I'd of jumped in and bought a full belt straight away, the money we'd of saved because we bought so much crap would have paid for the Neosteel arch that I now wear several times over!:sad0147:

We tried:-
    various leather devices
    Cb2000 (x2)
    Cb3000
    The Curve (x3)
    Steelworxx Steelheart2
    Several KTB styles that were custom made
    Chastity Steel CS500

The only 2 I can put my hand on my heart and say were any good were the Chastity Steel CS500, I wore this for a full year after a very short (3 weeks) break in period, I did come out for cleaning and shaving, I'm now in my second year of the Arch by Neosteel which is again 24/7 I do come out to clean and shave of course......

I'm sure some of the other full belt makers are excellent to but I only have experience with Neosteel.....it'd be a full belt for me from the getgo given my time over again

Whichever way you go, good luck:innocent0009:

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    I have to concur with chastitycuckhold. If you're looking to spend that kind of money out the gate, I think you should consider the full belt manufacturers. The trapped-ball devices have a less than stellar track record of success.

Best of luck, whatever you decide!
    mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice