Gently does it

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Schmunzie, Jun 18, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    I have only played with chastity in the mildest ways in my previous two relationships. The longest I've ever been locked up was four days. Now I have a new girlfriend and I've gently introduced her to the idea. I've shown her a device and she briefly took the keys and locked me in it. Every time we talk about it she is more and more keen and I can't help but notice, wet too. What have I done!? What was that about being careful what you wish for?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    sounds like you may be in for quite a ride there buddy! lol. You just know if it turns her on your in trouble ;)

3. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    Been there, done that. Now I have no idea of when I will have an orgasm. I know that it will not be less than a month as that was our old minimum period. Now my wife says that I am much better at controlling myself and unless she feels there is a good reason for me to have an orgasm, like chastity causing a problem in our marriage or my mental health, she is fine with not letting me have an orgasm at all. She went from someone who felt guilty about withholding my orgasms to someone who would like me to never have one again, if possible. I wished for it and I got it. Hope it works our for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice