Gave up the Keys

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by techman4u, May 6, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. techman4u

techman4u Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    On Tuesday i gave my ex-gf all of the keys to my CB, I had previously just given her one so that she could unlock me when she wanted but i still had one. Now that i dont have anyway of letting myself out it does feel a little different. My problem is that she doesn't seem to really be into the denying me aspect of the chastity relationship. I know she likes to have the feeling that she has the control but it still seems that she will unlock me everytime i see her. What is a good way for me to try and bring her around to the idea that she should deny me orgasms or potentially start a real tease and denial aspect to the situation? Instead of just holding the keys?

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM

ex-gf???:confused0068: i hope you parted on friendly terms.

This is the sixty four thousand dollar question. You could try to find a local Dom, and schedule a couples session, that provides a training session for Her, or look around the
    for an instruction manual, like the "Keyuolder's Guide" discussed on the board, but, as discussed here before if you try to top from the bottom, both of you will be unhappy. Do a search for the books on this board. Good luck but don't make Her too mad, you might never see the keys again.

3. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    Seems like you're not ready to give up the relationship with your Ex Girlfriend and what you want to do is extend the relationship, somehow, by making Her into a Keyholding T&D object while you go out and play the field. Surely that cannot be fulfilling for Her.

She is your Ex-Girlfriend. And now you want to know how to coax Her into denying you orgasms, teasing you and satisfying your fantasies. That's really confusing. If the two of you split up, that means either you or She or the both of you don't want to be in a relationship any more. But you're trying to establish a relationship with Her where She fulfills your needs and, presumably, you don't fulfill any of hers (because, after all, you broke up).

Firstly, you need to go find another Keyholder -- someone who enjoys teasing you and denying you. Were i in your situation, i'd be doing that and not seeing the Ex until or unless i was ready to ask for all of the keys so that i could give them to the new Keyholder.

Where there is no relationship, i cannot see this kind of chastity play (or any kind of chastity play for that matter) working for either of you. There are reluctant Keyholders here in the Mansion who are actually in a committed relationship with spouses who want more play (or at least their husbands are members here, even if the Wives are not). In your case, She is your Ex. So get on with your life all ready and go find someone who will be interested in you and will be interested in being your Keyholder. Make a clean break, don't try to extend a lost relationship through some inane game.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice