Gaston's Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Lynda, Mar 31, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Lynda

Mistress Lynda Domestic Key Holder & proud owner of diapered68

Pennsylvania, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    There are times I wonder what some of these companies consider employee ethics.. outfit has to be returned because it was missing several of the accessories. Not a happy Mistress!

2. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Mistress Lynda, Sorry to hear about missing items in the school girl outfit. I am so turned on by that look, you can't even imagine. Perhaps on a more positive note, how has the Club Fem MCD worked out ? Or maybe Gaston can tell us how it is working . Hope all is well for you both.

manintyres likes this.
  3. Mistress Lynda

Pennsylvania, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My little mouse has made it to 4 weeks and until today he was doing pretty good - but I guess the dopamine got the better of him and he tried every sweet talking trick he could come up with to get me to set him free.

Needless to say - he's still locked up :)

4. diapered68

diapered68 Active member

Local Time:
    Hello again, I haven't had a lot of time to post updates this past week but not much has changed. Mistress is still holding her own and enforcing the contract and I am still in diapers. We did get the new outfit replaced but have not had the time to wear it. The same is said for the new MCD device. Things have been very busy with work but should calm down soon.

manintyres and permanentslave like this.
  5. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Hello Gaston and Mistress Lynda,
    Glad to hear all is well. I thought you would have to at least have tried that new MCD by now. I am always so excited when I finally get a new device, tool, or toy.
    Was hoping you would be able to provide some feedback, but I talked to my Miss yesterday about it, and she thought it would be something to try. Of course she was worried about it causing some kind of real damage and I assured her that it was most unlikely. Explained to her what it is and how it is a bit more restrictive than the CB6000s I wear in that I can't even have a wanna be erection without it causing some good old fashioned discomfort and even some pain if you push your luck. She seemed OK with idea and said I could order one.(today I hope) Suggested to her that I wear it and she gets to tease me from time to time. This will be especially challenging for me when I am fulfilling her needs and I will be wearing the MCD. I expect this will help take my discipline to a different level. Miss hearing from you both.
    Hope all is well.

6. Mistress Lynda

Pennsylvania, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello JiL.. something you may want to let your Mistress know is because this MCD is made of a silicone type of material.. they recommend using over the counter type zip ties initially until you get the right fit - then use the tag zip ties they send. Also, if the spikes are too much, they can be filed down.

As Gastone mentioned, its been really crazy at this end. Mundane responsibilities have really been taking their toll

7. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    So, I am guessing Gaston is into week five of no orgasms and complete denial. Being driven so hard by your work and day to day lives does often make the time go by faster. I have never been locked up and denied for 4 weeks, but my Bride says she sees and understands the need to keep me denied for longer periods now. When fully submitting for longer periods, I love the docile feeling which washes over me with no attitude or edginess, hoping to be completely subservient. Although, I must say I had a bout of frustration last night only on day 1 of a new lock up which kept me awake in bed for an extra hour or so. But like the subby I now am, I let go of my selfish desires and fall of to sleep. Hope Gaston and you have a good week and get a break soon.

8. diapered68

diapered68 Active member

Local Time:
    Well I'm coming up on 6weeks locked in a diaper and at first it sounded like a good idea and could be a lot of fun, but now it's really setting in. The past 2 weeks have been very very busy with my business so we haven't had a lot of time for other activities. Mistress has been on top of things and I am still chaste in a diaper. Hopefully this week we can have some time/

manintyres likes this.
  9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    Getting a new toy or Device is like being a little kid at Christmas. You just can't wait to rip into the packaging and play with it as long as you can. I hope I never really grow up.

manintyres likes this.
  10. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    Love following this journey so much .

11. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Hey Gaston,
    Good to hear you are staying so busy. Helps time pass more quickly to. You should be proud of yourself, submitting to Mistress Lynda the way you have for the last 6 weeks. I hope you find some sense of accomplishment and can look forward to the new challenges ahead. I would be happy to experience some of them with you when possible. Stay in touch when you can.

manintyres likes this.
  12. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Hello diapered68,
    Just wanted to let you know I couldn't resist ordering a club fem MCD. Sent my order in several days ago, so I imagine I will have it by the end of the week. I am so looking forward to showing my Miss this new device and seeing what she may choose to do with it. Maybe we will get try it together.
    However, if my math isn't too far off you are still going to be diapered until sometime into June (17)?? Do you think you'll try the MCD before then.? You know you shouldn't be masturbating in that diaper, I hope. lol.....

13. diapered68

diapered68 Active member

Local Time:
    No there is no masturbating in my diaper, there would be evidence in diaper if I did. If time allows for it this weekend we might give the MCD a try but I think I will still be in diapers while wearing it. That device has very sharp nibs on it, It will definitely keep you in line while wearing it.

14. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Locked in a diaper and wearing the MCD. That should provide you and Miss Lynda with a whole new experience. Do you think you will you be wearing the MCD 24/7 ?

manintyres likes this.
  15. diapered68

diapered68 Active member

Local Time:
    I'm sure that is the plan. It should be quite interesting wearing the device knowing I cant get erect and still not being able to see myself. I have a feeling that even touching my diaper and putting pressure on the device will give me a reminder.

manintyres likes this.
  16. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    If it gives you any sense of conciliation, I get wanna be erections every day in my CB, so I can only imagine the level of discipline and focus I will need to have with the MCD wrapped around my little boy bit. In fact, I think it will cover almost my entire shaft with only the head of my cock sticking out. I feel this will be a real and new challenge for me, and I know I will screw up and deal with the pain from time to time. I feel it will be quite an achievement when I can give up being erect except when allowed by my Bride. The issue will be if she decides to tease me with it on, and my worship time for her with it on. I have never been one to beg for much, but this will be a whole new level of discipline for me. I truly am looking forward to it, believe it or not. The weekend is here Gaston. Yeaah.....
    Try to relax, have some fun, and worship your Mistress.

17. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Hey Mistress Lynda and diapered68,,
    My Miss was excited at the idea of having me in the Club Fem MCD. So, it's been 24 hours now and it looks like I'm gonna live. lol....Hope you guys get to try it soon and let me know what's up. Happy Monday.

manintyres likes this.
  18. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Hello Mistress Lynda and Gaston,
    Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is well. I am using the MCD again this week in lieu of the cage. I have had it on since Sunday evening. Today being the third full day I have had it on, I find it more comfortable than ever. This is the longest I've had it on so far, and will probably have to wear it until Friday night, unless made to wear it thru the weekend. I believe it is fitted better this time than last time I used it. The intensity it provides initially trains your body to eventually stop attempting or allowing for erections. I must say, in my opinion, It is a very effective device. I hope that it makes me more fully submissive while helping to keep my big mouth shut, giving all control to her. Psychologically, there is a different feeling and dynamic between wanna be excitement in the cage and being kept completely docile in the MCD. That's docile physically and psychologically.
    Have you tried it yet. ?? Send us an update when you can.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice