Gabe's Chastity Adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by gabe, May 10, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    I waited in anticipation for Wanda to arrive for my unlocking and cleaning.

I was extra careful in the application of my makeup and practiced my feminine moves.

I was overjoyed when she arrived. She walked in and then Mrs Edgley walked in.

"So cute." said Mrs Edgley as I curtsy.

We sat at the table and Wanda took a bottle of clear nail polish from her bag. "I'll do your nails while we talk." she said.

As I watched, fascinated, while she did each nail, she explained that they had a wonderful dinner. And Mrs. Edgely was going to use her firm for legal work. Mr. Edgely was an engineer and his firm required more sophisticated legal assistance.

Wanda also explained that Mr. Edgely designed and built unique equipment for dungeons. We were invited to view them. Mrs. Edgely interrupted and said "And use them too."

"Have you chosen a femme name?"

"Yes, Barbie."

"Like the doll?"

"There is no doubt with a name like that."

Wanda instructed me to strip and then said, "Barbie, Miss Niki has approved an orgasm for you."

I stood naked before them, locked. Wanda removed the key from the lock box. Then she took wrist cuffs from her bag and quickly fastened my arms behind my back.

"Let me clean and shave him." Mrs. Edgely took the key and unlocked me. As she washed and shaved me, my penis became quite hard.

"Erections are not permitted." said Wanda.

Someone's in big trouble said Mrs Edgley.

Before I could apologize, Wanda said that they thought it would be very good if boys were prohibited from masturbating themselves. Control of masturbation should only be performed by someone else.

"That's my job today." Mrs. Edgely laughed.

She said in chair closed to me, as I stood, naked. She slowly rolled a condom on me. "Don't want any messes."

She slowly began masturbating me while Wanda videoed my face.

Faster and Faster. Then I came.

I was so thankful.

Mrs. Edgely removed the condom, Wanda took it, tied it up and placed it in the freezer saying., "We'll save this for later."

I was cleaned and relocked.

Mrs. Edgley kissed me before she left.

Wanda released me from the cuffs.

You will have polished nails from now on she told me.

She told me that Saturday morning, I will shop for her, Saturday afternoon provide cleaning services and Sunday another day of total obedience and feminization.

Tell me you want big girl's clothes, she said. I want big girl's clothes, I replied.

2. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    When at the shop buying a pair of panties, the saleslady said that I should bring my mistress in as she would be interested in some of the unique items. Then she mentioned bras and locking bras.

I recorded the conversation and sent it to Miss Niki and Wanda.

Miss Niki emailed that Barbie should have her own email address.

3. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Saturday.

Morning shopping for Wanda.

Lunch with Wanda.

Cleaning for Wanda. I wore a maid's outfit. Not a sexy one but a very plain, beige outfit.

Evening, in panties only, watching a movie with Wanda. Very ordinary.

Before bed, she said, "You want to fuck me but your pee pee is so locked and limp. And lacks stamina.

tiruh811 likes this.
  4. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Sunday

Made breakfast for Wanda. We talked for an hour over breakfast.

Then a bath for me. And body lotion. Smelled very femme.

She brought out new clothes for me.

Heels. Only about an inch. She said that once I was competent in these I would be given more challenging shoes.

Stockings.

Slip

Black dress. Looked tiny.

Bra.

I did my makeup. She watched and commented. Then dressed. She looked me all over and said that I needed boobs.

She asked how I felt and when I started to answer she said that until we worked on my voice, I should whisper.

"Sexy", I whispered.

I spent the morning walking, sitting, bending, curtsying, standing in this very short dress and heels. My legs felt amazing encased in the stockings.

After a light lunch, I wrote with pen and paper a letter to Miss Niki to explain the benefits of feminization. Wanda read it over, told me what to correct and change. She also told me that I must practice my penmanship as my handwriting was not feminine enough.

She also said that I could probably use a personal trainer to mold my body. She also though ballroom dancing lessons would be beneficial for me. Those were exciting suggestions.

She then had me strip, told me to go to the bathroom, use what I found there to thoroughly clean myself. In the bathroom was an enema kit. I spent some time following the instructions and completing the task.

When I came out, Wanda, looked at me and said, "Barbie, you are my little sub sexy girl, aren't you?" I said that I was her sex slave.

She kissed me and took me to the bed, positioned me and then proceeded to use her finger to apply lube. I was shaking as I anticipated anal penetration. She penetrated me with one finger, then two fingers. A butt plug was next.

All the time she spoke very softly to me tell me how this was going to be very good for me and how happy I will be. I relaxed and was very calm.

She removed the butt plug and said that she had her strapon ready for action. She told me to beg for it. As I begged she gently applied the pressure. It slipped in. The little pain I endured quickly turned to waves of pleasure.

Mash2214, spider203 and Guest 3583 like this.
  5. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Again at the shop. Saleslady said :how may I help?".

I said that I needed a bra, but one with inserts.

She smiled and said in a slight accent, "I think we have exactly what you need.. Follow me."

She led me upstairs and said "This is our special collection."

She led me to a display of bras and said, "Large, medium or small?"

I chose small and she said, "Very wise." and showed me a black bra that was complete with small breasts.

I said I would take it. She said, "No, we must make sure it fits."

She told me to remove my jacket and shirt. When I did so, she touched my chest and said, "So smooth.".

She fastened the bra, checked it out, then had me unfasten and fasten it several times until I was comfortable with it.

She told me to feel how natural it felt and I rubbed hands on my new breasts. Lifelike.

She said I should wear it home and I did.

I dressed and practiced my movements. Looked so much better.

Ordered a wig.

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    I am now permitted to post to my blog. I had included some information that Wanda did not published. She had me me take a timeout from posting.

Every day I buy an item of feminine clothing. I now have thigh highs, panties, three bras with inserts, shoes,. I am sure I will have a corset soon. I am now wearing panties and thigh highs under my work clothes. I wear clear nail polish, mascara and clear lip gloss.

spider203 likes this.
  7. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    I bought a crop for Wanda and when I presented to her, she said you know when I use this you will cry, you will sob, you will beg me stop. I will make you do things you do not want to do.

I just said "Yes."

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Miss Niki has transferred my keys to Wanda. I now have a safety key encased in plastic. Miss Niki also has transferred my photos, videos, audio. Wanda now has much more control.

Wanda wanted to try the crop. I was naked, cage removed, my hands flat on the seat of a chair, bend over, legs apart. She just tapped my balls with the crop. After a few minutes I could not stay still. "Stop figiting", she said. Pain become incredible. "Please" I said. "That will make a good warm up." she replied and stopped.

After a while, I cleaned and shaved and relocked.

9. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Miss Niki commented that I should deal with my eyebrows. After lunch I took some time off and visited a brow/nail bar. They were extremely friendly and after tweaking my brows my nails were professionally done.
    I even had a hand massage. The lovely young lady gave her card and said that I should imagine how great a full. Body massage would feel.
    When I gave the card to Wendy and told her about full body massage, she said full body not possible with me locked up. She also said that she might use a full body massage,
    I am now searching how I could be trained in massage.

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    When I asked Wanda when I would next cum, she told me that was not a concern of mine, that she would notify me. She also told me that she would arrange a medical check up for me. She reminded me that I gave her a medical power of attorney so she would be making all my health care decisions.

When I asked her if I could call her Mistress, she said no. She did not want me to think of our relationship as out of the ordinary.

Mash2214, spider203 and Guest 3583 like this.
  11. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Wanda told me of her meeting with Mr. & Mrs. Edgely. She is doing some legal work for them and met at their house one evening last week. Mr. Edgely is an engineer and runs his own business.

Mr. Edgely has encouraged his wife to cuckold him. She has been doing this for less than a year and is generally unhappy doing it. She has asked for the help of Wanda and the sisterhood in making a major change.

Mr. Edgely has designed and built innovative bondage equipment. Wanda has accepted Mrs. Edgely's invitation for us to explore the equipment.

Mash2214 likes this.
  12. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Mrs Edgely told Wanda about her best lover, Gino, who was very well endowed Mrs Edgely cloned his willy and made a few dildos. She gave one to Wanda and Wanda has ordered a harness for me. Anticipation.

13. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    When I arrived a Wanda's she immediately unlocked me for cleaning. She was very sensual and I soon had an erection.

Very sweetly she said, "You know this is not supposed to happen. We will have to deal with it."

We talked for a while and she gently stroked me.

I was then relocked.

Wanda brought out the harness and dildo. She fastened it to me and then had me stand in the corner, stroking my new cock. It was long and thick. This was the Gino's cloned willy made by Mrs. Edgley.

That night I spent hours performing for Wanda, bringing her to multiple orgasms. Although I was exhausted, she appeared to have infinite energy.

Later she said, "Gino, you are as a man should be, hard, always hard. We will do this again, soon."

When she had me wear the strapon, she called me Gino.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice