Gabe's Chastity Adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by gabe, May 10, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    Wanda met me for my 30 minute walk. She walked behind me but every so often would touch my arm to direct me in a direction or to stop. We did not talk but I was aware of her right behind me.

After we stopped we had a quick coffee (decaf). She said we must talk and invited me to brunch at her place on Saturday. I explained that I was occupied so we arranged brunch on Sunday. She promised that my diet would be respected.

I was informed that I would be unlocked for cleaning early next week.

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Final lesson in household chores. Prepared my June expenses and July budget for Miss to approve. Reading about submission. Watched women's ruby game video.

I have been instructed to give Miss an complete report of my Sunday brunch with Wanda.

sissy_connie likes this.
  3. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Brunch with Wanda. Very pleasant. She told me about herself then we sat on the couch.

She touched my arm and said that I was evasive when telling her about the wrist band and my personal trainer. I apologized and told her that it was difficult to talk about it at the reception being that it was so public.

I first told her that I was being trained to be a submissive who serves dominant ladies.I held my breath to see her reaction. After a slight delay, she began asking questions. Lots of questions. Who was training me? How was I being trained?

I answered all her questions and nothing seemed to upset her. At one point I told her that I was only truly happy in the presence of a dominant lady and she asked if I was truly happy now. She smiled when I said yes.

I told her about the cfnm tea society, my supervised masturbation, my holy trainer,everything.We spent hours talking. When I told her that I obeyed dominant ladies. She asked if would obey her. I said yes, Then she asked if I do anything she wanted. I said yes unless it harmed someone.

She wanted to meet next Sunday for brunch again. I told her that I would be serving at the cfnm tea society. We set Saturday for brunch.

She said it would be a good thing if I provided housecleaning service to her. She wanted to speak to Niki and Brigit.

I left extremely happy.

sissy_connie and At all Times like this.
  4. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Brigit is unable to arrange my supervised masturbation until next Saturday. Means I will be locked 12 days. Longest time.

Reported to Miss about brunch with Wanda. Asked if I could be unlocked for cleaning before Saturday. Answer - No. Asked if we could ask Wanda to supervise - Answer - net yet.

Emailed Wanda - no reply.

Viewed online videos about pedicures.

sissy_connie likes this.
  5. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Miss has informed me that Wanda will assist her in my training to ensure more effective supervision and control. I should expect a variety of physical punishments also.

Wanda will attend Saturday.

I have been instructed to obtain an enema kit.

Wanda emailed me instructing me to provide a verification photo of my locked status.

Brigit confirmed my attendance at the cfnm Tea Society on Sunday.

sissy_connie likes this.
  6. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Miss sent me a new MP3.

Wanda sent me a Confidentiality Agreement to sign. I am not to reveal any information about her.

sissy_connie likes this.
  7. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Wanda and I discussed the Confidentiality Agreement. She does not want me to ever reveal any personal details about her. The agreement would legally require me to not say or write anything about her without her consent. If I did she could sue me.

I offered that she could review all my emails and blog posts and make whatever changes she required. Wanda said that she did not have the time for that and that it was not practical.

I said that she should ensure that there was a femdom judge on the case. Wanda said that it does not work that way.

When I informed Miss Niki of our conversation, Miss thought femdom courts would be a good thing.

I am so relaxed and comfortable in chastity.

sissy_connie likes this.
  8. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Spent the evening with Wanda. Missed her so much. Presented her with the signed Agreement and told her that I was now legally controlled by her. We talked and talked. Miss Niki invited her to my Saturday session.

sissy_connie likes this.
  9. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Spent the night with Wanda. She very much in control.

Brigit and boy came over. Stripped, Cleaned and shaved. Brigit had boy and me stand facing the wall hands on head while she and Wanda talked.

boy quickly masturbated.

I started. Brigit videoed me. Brigit then said "Stop, hands on head. No more!". I relocked eventually.

After Brigit and boy left, Wanda laughed and said that I looked so disappointed. That I must have really expected to have an orgasm. She also said that she had so many ideas.

She left me to my tasks.

sissy_connie likes this.
  10. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Sunday at cfnm Tea Society. Ladies very elegant and animated. After service ended, Brigit introduced me to two of the ladies and informed me that I will be providing service to them. One, very cute, asked me direct questions about my chastity and keyholder. When I mentioned submission, she smiled and said, "I like that." She also said that maybe all boys should be kept locked.

When I related the conversation to Miss Niki, she said that I was to encourage this lady to become a keyholder.

Wanda will be very busy at work and I will not see her until Thursday.

sissy_connie likes this.
  11. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Brigit called and reminded me that I have been without orgasm for 2 weeks. I thank her for her help. She also told me that she had arranged for me to service Mrs Edgely, Tuesday evening.

Watched women's field hockey.

sissy_connie likes this.
  12. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Wanda sent me another Agreement to be signed.

I arrived at Mrs Edgely's house. A large house with a white convertible parked in the driveway.

She opened the door and as soon as I was inside said, "You will do what I tell you, won't you?" I said yes.

She then pushed me against the wall, took my hand and put it between her legs under the short summer dress she was wearing. She pressed against me.

She then said, "upstairs" and led me into a large bedroom. She quickly undressed me, pulled me down on the bed, between her legs. She instructed me what to do and after several orgasms, pushed me off and began using a vibrator.

She laid beside me rubbing the cage. She said was getting one for her husband.

I told Miss Niki and Wanda about this adventure. Miss Niki said it was about time that I provided service. Have not heard back from Wanda.

13. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    I agree in part with the "very cute Lady" in that I believe that all beta sissy males should be kept caged and locked. The alpha males should be reserved for real women.

14. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Wanda has arranged dinner Thursday evening as she has to discuss something serious with me.

I read the contract she sent me. Its about assigning rights to her.

I am feeling a tingling and a great desire.

iome343 likes this.
  15. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Very busy day.

Arrived at the restaurant. Wonderful meal and conversation.

Wanda explained that the contract gives her the legal ownership of all videos and audios of me. That if she exploits them and makes money, I will get a 10% royalty. But the intention is that she is legally protected. She will also have the rights to the videos that Niki has. I am also required to perform in future videos.

Wands also intends to create more contracts so I am under her total legal control.

She said that because of her involvement with me and Niki that she is much calmer at work and has a better sense of herself.

Niki wants Wanda to have control of my keys, but only when she thinks we are ready. She wants Wanda to be more physical with me and be more involved in my training.

I told her that I would be very happy if she had my keys.

As we left she said she would see me Friday evening.

16. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Met Wanda in the lobby of her building. She reminded me that I was late yesterday and would now be punished. She took my phone, watch, wallet, keys, change...everything and put them in her briefcase.

She took me by car to a corner uptown, told me to wait there for her to return. I was not to move. I was not to speak until she told me to.

I assumed that she would be returning shortly, in 15 minutes or a half hour as I had been only 15 minutes yesterday.

I had no way of telling time. There was nothing to do but look at the passing cars and people. I started counting to get a sense of the time. I didn't work.

When it started to get dark, I knew I was there over an hour. The urge to pee came on. I thought about peeing my pants or rushing into a doorway to relieve myself. I held on.

My feet and legs began to hurt. I shifted from foot to foot.

Scanned the distance trying to catch a glimpse of Wanda. No luck.

Could not leave as I had no money, no keys, no id.

I feared that something happened to her and that I would be stuck.

I began to pray for her to return.

A car pulled up, The door opened. It was Wanda. She motioned for me to come. I jumped in the car and said, "Thank you, Thank you." She put her finger in my mouth and said, "No speaking until I tell you.". Then she took my hand and put my finger in my mouth and said, "Keep it there.".

We rode silently to her place and once inside, she backed me against the wall and took my finger out of my mouth. "You must now be punished for speaking when not permitted."

I told her that I had to pee. She first said that I should pee my pants, but then said that it would stink up her place I was then allowed to pee if I agreed to give her three days of total servitude. I, of course, agreed.

I was then seated in front of her computer and she started a video. It was a video of me, standing at the corner caught on a webcam.While she took a bath, I was forced to sit and watch a couple of hours of myself just standing.

She then put me to bed saying, "Bad boys get sent to bed with no supper.".

She crawled into bed beside me.

I think I remembered everything.

17. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    It looks like you are having fun

For curiosity, i searched for places like the Tea where both of you with other males/females and it didnt show anything, how do you find it?

18. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Juan: Miss Nkik arranged by attendance at the CFNM tea society. Brigit who is one of the organizers said that they are low key and not on the internet as there will be too much trouble with the boys. All the boys are introduced by existing members.

Juan. likes this.
  19. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    I made breakfast for us.

Wanda told me that Niki required her to design my punishment. She said that a punishment should be immediately after the offense, must be related to the offense, must be disproportionate to the offense, be easy for the dominant and hard for the submissive and must advance the goals established for the sub.

She said that because I made her wait 15 minutes I suffered two hours of waiting. While she waited in a luxury restaurant, I waited on a street corner.And while I was waiting she enjoyed a lovely meal with an old friend, and they watched me on the webcam.

Because she had my phone, money, watch, keys, I was unable to leave.

I had adequate time to reflect upon my offense.

When I spoke without permission, she had another opportunity to punish. I sat for 2 hours watching myself. A few words resulted in hours of punishment. Sending me to bed without dinner was an added bonus.

Punishment should be easy for the dominant and hard for the sub. She said she spent maybe 20 minutes organizing the punishment resulting in many hours of pain for me.

Wanda asked what the hardest part was. The fear of her not returning was my reply.

She said she really enjoyed watching me on the webcam with her friend, who was very impressed. She also tingled when she could have me beside her in bed, she could fondle me and there was nothing I could do.

Wanda went shopping while I cleaned her apartment. I could not find my clothes and other things. I guess she took them with her, so I am truly her prisoner.

When she returned, she gave me my things, told me that my first day of total obedience was Sunday. I was to return in the morning. "Don't be late." she said.

I went home, completed the tasks that were outstanding for Niki and went to bed.

20. werqu

werqu New member

Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    What Wanda think about the adventure with Mrs Edgely ?

21. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Sunday morning woke early, checked the time, arrived at Wanda's 15 minutes early and waited until the appointed time. Did not want to be late.

Wanda sat me down, and very close, looking me in the eyes, said " You know that Niki and I only want the best for you. Your training is very important.". I agreed totally.

I stripped, she tapped my cage and then said, "Today is the first day of feminization. You will be so happy."

I must have reacted, as she said, "You can not refuse or complain. You must submit."

She brought out some clothes. "A school girls outfit we found at a second hand shop."

I was numb as she dressed me. I felt so different. Not something I enjoyed.

Then she started putting makeup on me. "Soon you will be able to do this yourself."

I looked in the mirror and did not recognize the person. Lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, shadow, powder.

Wanda set up the camera, and began recording me, full face.

"Gabe, Tell me you want to be a girl."

"I want to be a girl.", I responded.

"Tell me you want to be a pretty girl."

"I want to be a pretty girl.", I responded.

"Tell me you want to be a sexy girl."

"I want to be a sexy girl.", I responded.

"Good girl", she said.

Teaching began: How to walk. Practiced over and over. How to sit. Practiced. How to stand. Practiced. How to cross legs. Practiced. How to curtsy. From time to time she videoed me.

We had a light lunch. She was very encouraging. We spent the afternoon very relaxed. There are things we have to work on. She listed these as "Hair, heels, voice and boobs."

She also wanted me to suggest a femme name for myself.

She had me practice applying makeup.

Very calm by end of the day.

Before I left she told me that I must get dressed and made up every evening when I return home. I reminded her that Tuesday I was providing service to Mrs Edgely. She said, " I hope your tongue gets a good workout."

She told me that Niki wanted me to buy panties. I was to buy one pair, every day after work at the same time of day. She gave me the address of the store and told me I should use my credit card.

22. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Monday

Work, bought panties, Home, dressed as a school girl, applied makeup.

Mrs Edgely cancelled Tuesday service. Informed Wanda and Niki.

Time spent proofing a writing task for Miss Niki.

Miss Niki was impressed when she saw the videos from Sunday.

23. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Bought another pair of panties. Same shop, same sales lady.

Thursday, Wanda will supervise my cleaning.

Getting better at applying makeup.

Wondering what is next.

24. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    Maybe on hormones?

25. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    After work bought another pair of panties. Same sales lady as yesterday who was very helpful. Niki instructed me to audio record my interaction with the saleslady. I forwarded the mp3 to Niki and Wanda.

At home makeup and dressed. Washed panties by hand. Practiced walking, sitting, standing, curtsy.
    Wanda called me reminding that she will come over Thursday evening for my cleaning. She said she missed me. I felt so good.
    I thought about femme names for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice