Gabe's Chastity Adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by gabe, May 10, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Great anticipation all day for my supervised masturbation with Ms Brigit. Had chilled wine ready for her.

When she arrived, she wanted to talk and asked me question after question. This had the effect of calming me down.

I then striped and we talked some more.

At her direction, I unlocked, cleaned and shaved.

I then masturbated while she videoed me and emailed the video to Miss.

She then had me on my knees facing the wall, while she searched through my clothes. "No panties," she said. "I thought you would have panties."

I relocked. "We must do this again." she said as she left.

I now realize that I have absolutely no privacy.

2. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Brigit has informed me that I will be serving a lady on Saturday as a naked house cleaner. She stated that if I am to serve woman, I must learn how to properly clean.

Miss send me a comment about the video of my Masturbation. She wrote "Too small, Too quick".

I have asked Miss, how far will my training go. No response yet.

3. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    I have been caught.

Miss has me on a diet with reduced sugar and fat and no alcohol. I report everything I eat on an app. She recently reviewed the app and discovered that I had a beer. I did not report this to her directly.

She is very disappointed with me and said that I should ask permission if I think I need something, like a beer with a friend.

She is very strict with punishments and I feared something drastic.

First she restored my pee times. I was required to wait 4 hours between peeing. And pee within a 15 minute window. This had been reduced but now is restored to 4 hours. She says that if this is not effective, time can be extended. I am still required to drink a glass of water every hour.

This was very difficult to manage.

When I got home she emailed me that I was to ask permission when the time was up. I did so and she required me to stand in the corner and pee my pants. Send her a picture and then stand with my underwear on my head for a half hour. Not pleasant.

I did not try to cheat, just was thoughtless but must take responsibility.

She also stated that if I have difficulties with the pee schedule, I may need to wear a diaper. I will avoid that.

4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    There are plenty around here who would be turned on by that punishment!

gabe likes this.
  5. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    I have noticed that some KHs have prepared detailed rules for their subs. Miss has not given me a list of rules but has, over time, told me what I must do. The other day I forgot one thing and suffered for it. I have decided, for my benefit, to list the "rules". She does change these

- I am to be in chastity as this is a tool to enhance my submissiveness and ensure her control over me. I will be unlocked for cleaning, masturbation or if I have problems.

- When not locked, I am to avoid erections and report any to Miss

- Masturbation is a selfish act, I may only masturbate in the presence of another person

- Miss shall control my body. I am required to pee once every 4 hours when awake. This ensures that I must plan my day to be near a washroom at the proper time and that I always am aware of her control. Usually during the last hour, bladder pressure becomes unbearable.

- I am required to drink a glass of water. This is to help remove toxins and fats. It also affect Pee Control. Every hour I must think of her.

- I am to wear a wrist band to symbolize my submission to her. I am always aware of the band. When asked about it by a woman, I must answer truthfully.

- I am on diet which reduces fat, sugar and eliminates alcohol. I must record everything I eat in an app which she can view.

- I must walk for 30 minutes each day. I am not to have a phone, money, watch, anything with me to distract. I must ask a woman for the time at the end of my walk. This will help overcome my natural shyness and bring me to the attention of dominant women.

- I must engage socially. Currently involved with a CFNM group.

- I must record all my activities in an app so she can adjust my activities

- I have given control of my computer and phone through teamviewer and other apps

- I must complete tasks as assigned.

6. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    Don’t give yourself a UTI from try to hold in urine!

7. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Saturday I spent 3 hours cleaning Paula's place. Well, not really cleaning, being instructed how to to clean. When I arrived, she offered me a maid's outfit or to be naked. I chose naked.

Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning bathroom and kitchen. We reviewed which tools to use, which cleanings, how to do to a professional job and I was required to take notes.

Whenever I made a mistake, I was forced to redo the work.

If I am to serve a dominant lady, I need to have this skill.

I will return next week, for further instruction.

8. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Spent Sunday relaxing, walked for over an hour and with Miss's permission reading about dominant ladies, submissive men and chastity. I told Miss that I adored her and was extremely grateful for her attentions.

I also told her that I really would like to be out of chastity for a little while. She explained that chastity was a tool to control my orgasms and control of my orgasms meant control of me. She said that it was good that I expressed my desires and ask for permission. I should expect that there will be conditions to any permission I am given.

She will consider my request. She also changed by pee times. Now I must pee every 3 hours. A great improvement.

I am so happy to be controlled and trained by her.

9. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    I have been locked for almost a week. Miss says its time to arrange another session. I will call Ms Brigit.

Miss says that I may be unlocked for 3 days afterwards on certain conditions. Conditions are that I wear panties, no touching, sit to pee, report all erections, no masturbation and no orgasms.

Last night I read a conversation about financial controls. I asked Miss if she would impose this upon me. She said she would consider it. I am looking for an app.

anasyrma likes this.
  10. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Found app to record financial information. Bought panties. Ms Brigit will see me Thursday. Spent time watching women's tennis.

11. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    Be careful, i think you are going to fast to quickly and now that is money on the desk be wise about what you do, it is better to think and reflex a few minutes than be sorry for months

I dont know where it will lead but the moment a stranger of ¿4? weeks ask for my accounts (not yet for my passwords) i should be starting to worry and be more smart because i dont like how it is going, in my case i has a moderate amount of savings (more that the median in my country) and i dont want any stranger to know, it is not a huge secret, my friends knows that i has that and knows how many it is but i dont want anyone to know, i had to work hard to earn that money and i will not let any new virtual mistress in my life take it, call me suspicious if you want but life has done things with me and i dont trust easilly

Truly Tasty likes this.
  12. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    It was my decision to have Miss control my finances. I trust her so much. She insists that we start slowly on this. First I will report all my spending in an app, which she has access to. Then I will create a budget which she will modify. I will be required to obtain permission for certain expenses. We will see where it will go, but I really hope she will have complete control of all my finances. I do not think of Miss as a stranger as I am closely bound to her.

I tried the panties on I bought. I can see that because of the weight I have lost I am beginning to look attractive. I anticipate that Miss will require me to shave my legs. I shave my complete body below eyebrows. Next, I will get body lotion.

Looking forward to my Thursday release!

13. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    What a day.

I was permitted to masturbate and in accordance with the rules had arranged from Ms Brigit to supervise. I am not permitted to masturbate alone.

I had prepared for her by showering and chilling a bottle of sparkling wine for her. The lock box with the keys were on the table for her to unlock. I had showered and was only wearing my robe.

When I answered the door, I was shocked to see that with her was an older gentleman, tall, white haired, tanned and fit.

"Gabe", she said, "meet Boy. As Boy is permitted to orgasm today, we will have duet."

Boy looked embarrassed. While I was cleaning and shaving, she had Boy undress and was constantly commenting on the small size of his penis.

She had us stand side by side. Boy came quickly. She then told him to watch me and commented on how much bigger I was and how I had stamina.

I came.

It was not a pleasant experience.

Brigit then told Boy that from now on, he could only masturbate when I did. That it would make her life so much easier.

Later that evening she sent me a email saying her goal was to have 100 of us all masturbating at the same time.

I reported to Miss Niki that I was unlocked and would report all erections over the next 3 days I was unlocked.

Hard to sleep. Fear of the unknown.

sissy_connie likes this.
  14. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    I reported to Miss about masturbating with Boy and how uncomfortable it was. She told me not to worry, that I will get used to it.

She also informed me that as I am now accepting of less frequent masturbation, that I will not be permitted to orgasm everytime I masturbate. Her control will be enhanced by this.

I also informed her of concerns expressed about financial control. She explained that I knew she only had my best interests in mind and that this will be a gradual thing. Also she said that as she had complete control of my computer she probably had all my financial information and account access details.

It felt so good getting her reassurance.

I also wrote to her thanking her for her attention and pledging my obedience. Felt so good.

I feel naked without the cage. Losing my discomfort wearing panties.Tomorrow will be watching videos of women's soccer to improve my understanding of women's sports.

sissy_connie likes this.
  15. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    What is the "file" ? And since i am reading this in june....what are the titles of all the hypnotic feminization/sissifiation files she makes you listen to ?

16. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    I receive a file titled 101, 102 103 etc. There is white noise and I can barely hear a voice, I then fall asleep. I have not been able to hear the instructions. I know I can start the audio in the middle, but I dare not do it as I am sure I will be punished if i did it. Also I don't really want to know what is happening. I am sure she will tell me.

17. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    A morning of training with Paula. I was uncaged which she noticed and said, "No Monkey Business". I completed the tasks I previously learned, sweeping, washing floors, cleaning bathroom and kitchen. She then trained me in clothes washing and ironing.

Ironing is so repetitive and boring that my mind wandered. She said, "What's that?". I looked down and saw my erection. I apologized and said that I had been fantasizing. "About what?" she demanded.

I told her that I imagined she spanked me, over her knees. And then pegged me.

"Want to be buggered." she said. "I can find some boys who would love to do that to you."

Then she told me to get to work before she did something she would regret.

I was embarrassed. I could have lied to her, but I felt compelled to tell the truth no matter what.

I think the hypno files may have something to do with it. I also wondered why I was unwilling to try to listen to the files from the middle so I would not fall asleep. I am sure I asked Miss about that but can not remember the answer.Maybe I have been hypnotized so I would not try to listen.

sissy_connie likes this.
  18. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Last day unlocked. Looking forward to being locked again and having temptation removed from me.

I told Miss about my comments to Paula about pegging and her response. Miss said I should formally apologize and hope Paula does not make good on her threat to have a couple of boys bugger me. I sent a very submissive email to Paula.

I asked about the hypno files but Miss simply stated that I knew I was not to ask about that. I think that when I shaved my body hair, I was under a hypno suggestion or that I was told to do it and hypno suggestion to not remember. Hypno can be such mind control.

sissy_connie likes this.
  19. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    First day locked again and so aroused. Just want to please Miss.

She asked if I wanted to continue to wear panties. I had a hard time with that question as I wanted to please her, knowing that she wants me to wear them, but I just don't want to be feminized. I answered, no,for now but I will think about it.

I looked at all the wonderful things she has done for me over the last month, improving my diet, getting me healthier, reducing my shyness, having me meet dominant ladies, training etc. She does know what is best for me.

I have chatted with a number of dominant ladies on line who say that I should not do anything I do not want to do. But I feel that I should submit to the will of my dominant.

What is the benefit of feminization for the sub? For the domme?

20. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    Well if you enjoy "feminization" you will love it....and it is difficult to find a woman who really enjoys feminizing someone ----unless it is for money

21. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Saturday is my last day of training in household tasks. I am to list the skills I should have to serve a lady.

I made the following list: cooking, manicure, pedicure, shoe polishing, chauffeur, shopping, makeup, hair dressing, massage.

sissy_connie likes this.
  22. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    Sounds reasonable...the hardest ones for me would be learn "makeup and hair"....women grow up learning these skills and talking amongst themselves....experimenting etc...but men do not....and some of it still seems like a mystery.

23. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Very much into a routine. Each day wake up and perform my morning prostration for Miss, email her, shower, shave, breakfast, write my blog, work, light lunch and my 30 minute walk, work, home, proper supper, reading and internet as directed by Miss, a report to Miss and bed. Looking forward to my next orgasm.

iome343 likes this.
  24. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    Looking forward to your next what? Oh! Orgasm. I remember having them... Well I think I do! :) :lockkey:

sissy_connie likes this.
  25. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    Thursday evening attended a client's reception. Met Wanda, an attorney, who was aggressive. Looked great in conservative business attire.She took control of the conversation and asked lots of questions.

She asked by my wrist band and I said it represented by submission to a higher authority, to my life coach and personal trainer. When I told her about my daily 30 minute walks at lunch, she thought it was a great idea and invited herself to my walk on Friday. Even when I told her of the conditions, no phone, no watch, no money, no talking, she thought it would be refreshing and insisted.

We'll see.

4th day locked, very horny.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice