Fun night

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Hoss, Jul 22, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    Saturday girlfriend, who is some times my mistress and sometimes my pet, and I went to the Summer Sin Ball with two very good friends of ours. The ball was a blast, but what was really interesting happened back at her place.

She has not allowed me to masturbate since June 11th. I've had plenty of orgasms, but only with her. Because of our schedules it had been two weeks since we were able to be together, two weeks since my last orgasm. So my balls were full and aching, had been off and on for a few days. Of course it didn't help that she looked at our friend, T_, and asked her to make me say 'ow'.

There is one way T_ does this, that is too attack my balls, this time she grabbed them, then squeezed and pulled. My girlfriend wanted to try, and T_ gave her pointers. This was made easier by the fact that I was wearing a utilikilt. And once we got to her house, she would jack me off, while slapping my balls every time I did something to upset her.

The next day, just before I left her house she informed me that my balls will hurt even more next time.

I should add, we don't use a device. Even if I could wear one at work, she would not allow it, she calls them a crutch. I don't agree, I'd rather have one, if I could, but she's willing to play this game, I have to play by her rules.

It should make things interesting, the next time I top her, since she controls my orgasm.

Don't know if this post has a point other than a bit of rambling.

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    hi hoss. mostly W/we use the honor system as well but i do have a CB3000. W/we also switch occasionally although Mistress is about 90% Domme and i'm about 99% sub. there is room for all in the Mansion.

3. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    Saturday night, my girlfriend was wearing a chain maille bikini top, and she had the key to my collar and cuffs clipped to it.

When I undressed her, she clipped to key onto her maille bracelet. Today she left town to see her mother and step-father. Her mom noticed the key(still on the bracelet, and asked if it was the key to someone chastity belt. My girl just said "Not exactly" and left it at that. Her mom is a very proper lady.

M_, my girlfriend, called me this afternoon to tell me, and I busted out laughing. I was sitting in a cigar shop at the time. Fortunately, everyone in there knew me well enough not to ask.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice