Fun Game: "Spot The Domme"

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by El Guapo, Feb 25, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    Does anyone else ever play "Spot The Domme" when you are out and about?

While we are out hiking, running errands or sitting in a restaurant, my wife & I will often try to guess what women we see might be into the Domme scene. And if so, imagine what thy might be like in the role. Or, males who might be submissive/into FLR. Making up some sort of Caption is usually involved.

Anyone else ever do this consciously ... or unconsciously?

Femcontrol5 and Breathe like this.
  2. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    I've done that a lot, it is my favorite entertainment on places I know I'll find fun and witty people.
    Spot the Domme and her sub, it's a more complete description.

Green_eyed likes this.
  3. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes. I do.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Yes, as I've become interested in this subject I've consciously started looking at this. It's fun, and quite instructive.

5. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    I think it's actually possible! Though with care because pushy subs and service tops create false positives.

boisub likes this.
  6. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    Thanks all!
    My wife & I have fun with this - and I figured others did as well.
    Enjoy.

7. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    Let's just say we went to the bank today to do some financial transactions and any of you would have spotted us. We aren't into fin-dom but the wife was super domme. She even pointed out that documents we had to sign should have had her first and me second 'because he works for me'.

Some days she is on her A-game and it's a little bit incredible.

El Guapo likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    This can actually be a lot of fun. Although you never know if the people you think are Dom and sub.

It can be a very exciting game to play. If we could only see what goes on behind closed doors and if they could see behind your doors. Their are times when it's obvious that the Lady is in control but most of the time it's the opposite. I have seen a lady with an Ace of Spades tattoo in a mall once but never say her again.

El Guapo likes this.
  9. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    @SubSnuggler

Signing first ...

I prefer my wife signs first for a few reasons:
    - It goes against the 'accepted custom'.
    - Respect for FLR.

In part though its to see the reaction of the guy who slides the piece of paper to me to sign & I slide it to her saying "Ladies first".
    Usually its just a blank stare.
    Sometimes an uncomprehending 'Uh, Okay".
    Every now and then someone actually address my comment with a "I like that" or "Right on".

Last time we bought a car [about 30 pages to sign] the guy kept sliding the papers to me even after I kept just sliding them to her. Eventually he caught on ... like by sheet 15. Talk about slow!

Its not always guys sliding that paper at us ... gals seem to appreciate our approach.
    [if their smiles are any judge]

Breathe likes this.
  10. femdomfan

femdomfan Member

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    Key on a chain. I've seen this a few times on a woman. Also saw a man wearing a key at my local pool. I assume thats a gay key holder.

11. femdomfan

femdomfan Member

Local Time:
    After I posted that reply I googled key on a chain and discovered a photo of Taylor Swift wearing a key on a chain. The article dodged the issue though. If you don't already know what it means, you will not get it from there. I suppose that heightens the transgressive thrill ...

Attached Files:

12. femdomfan

femdomfan Member

Local Time:
  13. femdomfan

femdomfan Member

Local Time:
    One more response: I'm a books guy so love the way language can work at many levels. Two reply to the question of why a girl like Taylor Swift would wear a key on a chain:

Lucy Says:

I must say I’m a huge fan of key necklaces. I use both accessories made of old keys and silver jewelry. I noticed they are gaining popularity these days.

For me a person who wears a key is a keeper, who protects something valuable or has acces somewhere where others cannot reach :).

Y.Whateley Says:

I can’t really let Reason’s comments above slide: “Keys are for opening and locking doors and other such things as boxes, coffers and treasure chests. Simple as that.”

It’s actually not as simple as that, even (especially) to a reasonable person. Using Reason’s logic, Reason’s comments are just dark spots on a complicated construction of plastic, metal, and glass, simple as that – of course, it’s not as simple as that: Reason’s comments are a collection of pixels on a monitor, symbolizing a collection of binary numbers, which in turn symbolize digital letters and words and punctuation, which in turn symbolize written letters and words and punctuation, which in turn symbolize spoken sounds, which in turn symbolize the thoughts and ideas transmitted through communication between reasoning human beings.

In other words, human communication is built on a complicated, delicate, and fairly precise collection of symbols, in a variety of formats – the key as a symbol is just one of many forms of communication, and in this case one that transcends the barriers of written languages over vast distances of space, culture, and historical time: people who do not speak, read, or write the same languages can generally understand the way that keys are used in each others’ art work (depending on the context, a person depicted holding or wearing keys can be assumed to be a very wise, very powerful, or both wise and powerful character, for example, such as wizards, kings, wealthy or successful heads of family, etc.), or in other non-verbal communication such as surrendering the keys to the city to a conqueror or a beloved and respected dignitary.

Of course, a key is just a symbol, and no more and no less capable of doing magical things than written or spoken words. However, symbols are anything but as simple as being “nothing more” than tools for opening locks, or dark scratches on paper or parchment, or weird sounds made by magical talking monkeys. Symbols, such as key-shaped jewelry, or spoken and written words, are rather a form of communication, and as a form of communication, they are, in a sense, “keys” to unlocking entire worlds of someone’s thoughts and ideas – anything but “simple” stuff, and hardly anything to be dismissed lightly by anyone who values the power of reasoning with other people!

14. femdomfan

femdomfan Member

Local Time:
  15. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    Oh yea like every day lol

I work in the marine transportation industry, and one of my roles is to greet everybody that comes aboard our ferry boat. Especially in the warmer months ... I get to see alot of key necklaces, choker necklaces, pendants, and lots of tattoos that could easily have the FLR or D/s message behind it.

When I see the keys on somebody I will always try to mention something like "Hello, welcome aboard, that is a really nice necklace you have there". .... the response is usually just a "oh thanks" as they grab it and fondle it. I look forward to the day that one of them says .. "oh yea .. it's the key to this guy over here" kind of response ;-)

I did see a guy wearing a yellow T-Shirt that had a rooster inside of a cage once ... but he was too far away for me to interact. lol

16. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Since I'm a creative writer, and a creative writing tutor, I can't help but try and turn this into a writing opportunity. Perhaps we should observe couples and imagine what is happening in that relationship and suggest the FLR we hope and anticipate is taking place in a brief extract of dialogue or description.

17. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    We sometimes play the game 'spot to locked cock'. Anywhere with couples. It usually starts with the question "I wonder how many other blokes here are in chastity?" We do enjoy it. Even the couples in their 80's! Well, who knows? After all if I make it into my 80's Mrs Chaste says I'll still be locked in my cage! "Why wouldn't you be?" She says, hope she means it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice