Fun communication aid and new discovery

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Shellysboytoy, May 30, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    #1 Shellysboytoy, May 30, 2023
    Last edited: May 30, 2023
    Recently I purchased this* digital worksheet to help communication round interests and limits with my wife. I filled it out & showed it to her. She took her time to look through it, and then we discussed. Below are some of what came off of our discussion.

1) There was one thing that she thought was off limits that I'm happy to try.

2) It led to a very nuanced discussion of what she enjoys about our lifestyle, and opened both of our eyes to certain possibilities.

She loves me being a strong male personality in the house, but LOVES the idea that she has control over my body. She wants everyone from the outside to think that we have traditional gender roles.

However, she now controls all aspects of my body. She had already purchased me a new wardrobe and dictated my grooming routine. Now, she dictates my exercise and diet. She bought me some really tight running shorts to wear while I service her at night and calls it my uniform. It is even to the point I am to ask permission to use the restroom (only when we are alone together).

I knew she enjoyed exploring control, but I had no idea she was interested in this level of control until we talked through this worksheet. Honestly, I'm super surprised she wanted to go this far. It's definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone. Last night before bed I asked to use the restroom, and she told me I had to take the dog out first. Talk about being put in my place!

*I have no financial interest in this product.

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    It weird, my wife and I have been watching ‘open house: sex experiment’. (It’s basically a trashy documentary on open relationships.)
    It gets us talking about how we would handle the situations, what we would like etc.
    They keep using foreplay dice, which looks like a completely vanilla object but my wife wanted some. These sort of (what could be silly) little things, that spark adventure and discussion. They make a massive difference in your play time.

I may purchase, because like you point out, just one new thing may come of it, but it’s one thing you wouldn’t have experienced otherwise.

littleguy3 and Shellysboytoy like this.
  3. cuckyrichard

cuckyrichard Member

sales so can work from home most days
    minnesota
    Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    nice! id love to have or try something like that to discuss this journey together with my wife.

Shellysboytoy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice