Fun at Dirty Bob's (aka internet shopping is killing humiliation)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mandynjack, Feb 23, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    Dirty Bob's (aka our local adult store) does allow jack and I to stage one of our (his really) humiliation scenarios. We go in and browse the goods, usually settling on their selection of cages. I leave jack to ponder the selection while I look at other interesting items. When others enter the shop (can't believe the number of solo women who frequent) couples etc, jack calls me over to have a look at one he is interested. I walk over, look at his selection, frown, smile and in a fairly loud voice state 'dont be silly, its far too big for you, pick something more appropriate'. He then fusses for a while and we both leave to discuss what to do next. Ok, I know it's a little juvenile, but it makes me smile. BTW, the staff member is not called Bob, just our name for the place.:D

2. Damons

Damons Member

Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    You could likely find a single woman that could give her opinion on how his current cage is sized upon inspection.

Slave to a Goddess and Chaste J. like this.
  3. scott50

scott50 Active member

ontario canada
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    when we first started talking about strap on play we went to a bigger store to see what they had ,a lot.So she called over a sales girl to ask about them and talked as if I want standing beside her . She picked out the vac u lock said its bigger than you but I want you to take it get this one just a bit louder than I thought she would . start of are flr

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I bought both of my chastity cages at the local sex shop and found it quite a stimulating encounter both times. On each occasion I was srved by a woman, one older and one younger. I explained what I wanted and we discussed the cages on offer.

On the first occasion, the assistant asked me, as they are probably required to do with all customers, if I wanted to look at the collection of magazines.

"I don't think I'll be needing them now," I said.

"No," she agreed.

5. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I remember we used to frequent a adult shop or two a good few years a go, There wasn't many in Ireland at the time.

We bought a few small things here and there but we always got a Video on VHS tape (We have been together along time OK) and the funny thing is She always picked out the weirdest video she could find (male anal to the elbow kinda stuff)
    The look on the face of the guy at the desk was always priceless.

These days weird video is a click away and as for bedroom items they too are even easier with store apps.

she still likes weird stuff...lol.

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Could also have him ask (or even you ask!) one of the F members of staff if they do a key holding service.

slave_m likes this.
  7. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    I must admit I’ve not been in a sex shop for 20 + years. I have been in Ann summers but I don’t really count that as a sex shop. Got some great nipple clamps from a place in Bournemouth

8. Okiedude

Okiedude Member

USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have a cage related story. I had not been to an adult store in years, but my Goddess wanted me to get a vibration device to use on my metal cage for edging purposes. The store I went to had a mind boggling selection of vibrators, and I had no idea which one to purchase. I guess I must have been looking lost or something, so the Female clerk came over to see if I needed any help. I decided to come clean with her, and told her exactly what my Goddess wanted me to buy. She ended up recommending a wand, so I left the store with a great wand in hand;):)

Chaste J. and Mandynjack like this.
  9. Patticakes

Patticakes Member

Hotel night auditor
    Buffalo, NY
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Went to adult mart cross dressed and sales lady help me pick out a strap on. She loved my heels. One of my best shopping trips

10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    A fun topic. Since all my cages have been purchased online I haven't had a chastity experience. A couple years before chastity my Wife wanted a smaller spanking tool ( for traveling ) I went and picked up what she told me to get and when I payed for it I handed the female clerk an envelope from my Wife. When she opened it I say two pieces of paper and $20. She wrote 100 on the one piece of paper and put it in the bag with the strap and sealed the bag shut. I received 100 strokes with the new strap and to this day I have No idea what was wrote on the second piece of paper.

This thread is exciting I'll have to talk to her about it and who knows what might happen. Who doesn't like mystery. Thanks for starting it @Mandynjack

11. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    We got my caged online, but after a shopping trip to Lane Bryant, I came home to tell Mistress how I had confessed to the SA's that I was caged. She called up the manager and told her that I would be in to show them how cages work. The next day, I took my old CB6000 as well as our KTB in a paper bag and did a little show and tell to explain how they work. Then,I was flooded with questions about how the cage feels, how can I get out of them, do I really enjoy it, etc. I didn't have to show them on me, but it was still pretty humiliating.

12. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    I've purchased the book 'She Comes First' at the online shop of our local bookstore and had it delivered to the bookshop for me to pick up (instead of delivery at home) as I thought it might be an interesting experience.... and it was:

Read my sort post about it:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/eating-pussy-an-art.15935/#post-140308

No adult store at all: De Standaard Boekhandel is a very well known 'normal' bookstore in Belgium, what made it even more of an experience for me...

Still get a smile on my face when I think about it..:rolleyes:

Patticakes likes this.
  13. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    guest 2942 likes this.
  14. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    What did the staff think of your KTB?
    Rita

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice