fulltime cuckold somewhat new to chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cuckyUT, Jul 9, 2018.

1. cuckyUT

cuckyUT New member

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    Hi all,
    While I am living as a full time cuckold, my hotwife (more like hot girlfriend - not married yet) has yet to fully embrace or even fully realize the benefits to her of keeping me in chastity.
    I have 3 different devices, from a simply plastic CB6000S to two more complicated stainless steel ones that have both caused some discomfort and even broke the skin on my dick and head (ouch! - will want to find out how to wear it without this issue for sure).
    I do love chastity when I have been told to wear it, especially when she is off with one of her lovers or they are at our house, but need to help her see what more it can do for our relationship and lifestyle,.
    Anyway Utah'n here, love being a cuckold and cannot wait for more chastity to be a permanent device of my life.

Rectrix likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:25 AM
  3. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    Tell us more about your relationship. Why did you two start cuckolding? Was it an extension of a FLR?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice