Full Sissy Belt - advice/reviews?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Demerots, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Demerots

Demerots New member

Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I'm new to this community but reasonably experienced in chastity - I've gone a year caged in the past and I wear my cage more or less at all times now. I've never been completely satisfied with the inherent ability to get my penis out of traditional cages, and now my keyholder and I are looking into pricier full belt options. We agree that we want a few things:
    1. Proper security
    2. As feminine a crotch profile as possible during wear - primarily under clothes, since naked it'll just be obvious I'm in chastity.
    3. Proper anal access (I take large insertions that aren't going to play well with smaller anal holes)

We really started talking about this because we were looking at the options from Fancy Steel - I personally like their Sissy Chastity Belt, not the hybrid or slim fit - but since we started looking I've been considering other options as well, particularly Neosteel (the classic she-male model looks really pretty to me), My Steel, and Behind Barz. The impression I've gotten is that Behind Barz is the most secure but doesn't look the best for the sissy look.

I'd appreciate any advice this forum could offer about these devices, any experiences, or any alternatives to look into. I also have a few more specific questions:
    1. How workable is the butt-cable design for bathroom necessity and anal sex? We really want this to be a long term wear device that I can be used in all or at least the vast majority of ways we're used to playing in - I feel like the cable would do the job but it looks very rigid in some pictures I've seen
    2. How's the neosteel shemale model(s) under clothing? I don't really wear tight clothes in public but in private we still want the feminine crotch profile.
    3. For the models from neosteel/mysteel with chains securing the back instead of cable - does anyone with experience with these find they cause any problems from a comfort/daily life perspective? They seem somewhat like the best option to me but I feel like I'm missing something there.

Thanks in advance for any wisdom you might be able to share.

2. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    I have had fairly good luck with a NeoSteel "marvellous Fun" with the ergo rear crotch piece. This presents a very flat front and maintains a reasonable opening in the back for #2 and anal play. It does take some bending to get it just right and I cannot stress enough the importance of getting your measurements via the kit as close to 100% right as possible.

lokdnsteel likes this.
  3. Demerots

Demerots New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the response. Do you routinely do large insertions with that rear crotch piece?

trublue likes this.
  4. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Not routinely but occasionally -use the NJoy prostate plug for the most part

5. Demerots

Demerots New member

Local Time:
    Bumping this thread. It'll still be awhile before I'm in the kind of shape my KH wants me to be in for a full belt but I'm eager to hear more experiences.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice