full chinese chastity belt

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Deleted member 38349, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Deleted member 38349

Hello,

I have bought this belt from China : https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?_u=q20be36vpe4c0d&id=641314583832

I am writing to you on the one hand to make this talented manufacturer known, and also to give a first opinion after a few tests.
    This is my first exercise of this type, and english is not my native language, I hope it would be clear and sufficient.

1) Construction :
    The item was very well made and it was quite a surprise, since the price is much lower than that practiced in europe for equivalents. Most of it is done in 3d printing, and the result is simply stunning.
    The belt has only 3 parts, the main block (with the tube), the rear plate, and the two pieces of belt.
    There is only one pivot point, which is pretty good for the strength of the whole, but obviously not very adjustable.

2) Comfort :
    The belt is all made in metal, it took a little while to adjust, but then it's very comfortable to wear. The belt goes on the hips, movements are therefore less restricted.
    The rear plate is maybe a little tight, but I think that is part of the safety of the whole, you have to get used to it.
    I did not have any unpleasant pinches, which is already very good for this type of belt.
    A good point is that the front module is very low, so it is fully compatible with round bellies !

3) Cleaning :
    This belt has a particular cleaning system, this is the first time I see that.
    There is an internal channel in the tube which allows water to be injected from the opening in front. I do not know yet if it is very effective, not having been able to wear the belt for a very long time (see later in this post).
    Otherwise, the structure being minimalist, cleaning is quite easy on the whole, but to see later on a prolonged wear.

4) Wear duration
    As far as now, I wore the belt for a maximum of 24 hours, the main raison is that the hole at the end of the tube is too big.
    My penis end cames out of the opening when I'm in erection, it is particularly unpleasent when you wear conventional clothes. For me, it's the main issue about this belt, but the seller is designing a corrective solution, I am waiting for his response.
    Once this issue will be solved, I hope to go on wear periods around 1 week I hope...

5) Fitting and measurements
    The seller only asked me 6 measures, and the fitting is right ! It was tight, but necessary if you don't want to have a belt that is too loose.
    The belt band is quite thin and can be twisted quite easily to better fit the body.

6) Security
    The closure system is very well concealed, it is better not to lose the key because the padlock is completely embedded in the metal, it is for me the safest belt I have seen so far.

7) Order processing
    The seller quickly answered me and ship the belt within 1 week, and the parcel arrived 5 days later (I'm in France), it is very fast.
    Ordering on Taobao website is quite tricky, especially when you don't speak Chinese at all.
    The seller does not speak English, but through the use of translation tools, it goes well.

I remain open to any question, if this one seems useful to everyone, ask it in public.

DSC00097.JPG DSC00098.JPG DSC00099.JPG DSC00100.JPG DSC00101.JPG DSC00102.JPG DSC00103.JPG DSC00104.JPG DSC00105.JPG

John, McSlavey, attistoC and 6 others like this.
  2. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    Looks good

attistoC likes this.
  3. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Interesting. What did it cost you in total?

It's not easy to see from the pictures but is the penis tube inside, outside or integral with the front shield? And presumably that 'keyhole' shaped hole at the front is for drainage but is where your penis is able to protrude? Apart from the potential for discomfort I'd have no trouble achieving an orgasm by stroking my frenum through that, but if it were to be changed for a grille of small holes (maybe 10 of 2.5mm?) it could be a winner.

4. Deleted member 38349

You can go on Taobao website and then paste this 3D金属打印SS1912男用腰带金属贞操锁REINS5.0男士丁字裤 on the research bar, it should work then.

For the belt and shipping fee, I paid 750€.

The penis tube is part inside and part outside with the frond shield, but it is one sold piece, I don't know if it is clear ? (I can post more pictures if necessary).
    The tube is sufficient to permit full erections, so when there is an erection, the penis protudes a little at the end of the tube and rub a little with the clothes, being a sensitive area, there may be a slight pinching if I move too much.
    I'm talking with the seller for a solution, or I will have a small part made to complete the set in the same idea as you suggest.

SergioUK and Guest 3972 like this.
  5. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    Nice - well done ! impressing - How did you contact / speak to the seller / register to TaoBao as everything is in chinese.

:)

6. Deleted member 38349

I used to register to Taobao by using several tutorials and translations tools when possible.
    Then, Taobao has an integrated chat system (Ali Wang Wang), the app was entirely in Chinese but you can translate some basic functions, or try to guess (the app is not far from MSN).
    About speaking, the seller only speak chinese, but thanks to modern tools, we can now discuss and some useful tools automatically translate. :)
    We are now using WeChat which is more convenient and not linked to Taobao, so it is possible to speak with more freedom.

I had some difficulties when ordering but the seller helped me a lot. Taobao does not systematically allow shipments to all countries, depending on the objects.

FetishTools likes this.
  7. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    This looks great. Very similar to a Reinholds, which is one of my favorites, except that Reinholds was made of some composite material molded to the body.

FetishTools likes this.
  8. biggar

biggar Junior Member

retired
    Upstste NY USA
    Local Time:

9. Deleted member 38349

Hi,

The hole is visible on the sixth photo of my first post.

Yes, it is similar to Reinholds design, but in metal...
    I don't know if composite material was more comfortable to wear ? Is anyone who has a belt from Reinholds can possibly answer ?

10. LockedMike

LockedMike Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I wear a reinholds 24/7/365, there is no problem. I think my reinholds out of composite/epoxy/carbon is much more comfortable, because it's custom-made after impressions of my hip... It fits like a glove. The chinese fullbelt looks great and fascinates me, but it never can't be a perfect fit...

11. Deleted member 38349

Small update.

I'm wearing the belt since Monday, it is reasonably comfortable.
    The waist band did not dig too much on skin, but leaves marks, I put some cream once a day and it goes well.
    The front shield is not quite the right size (the penis tube should be a little more outside), but the seller will send a new front shield soon, and he improves continuously the design. The next models will be better. :)
    I will post more pictures when I will receive the new assets.

Hygiene is fairly easy to maintain, I will open the belt tomorrow to see if there is any issues.

Definitly yes, a visit to the manufacturer is much more reliable to have a perfect fit.
    Even if in this case, I find that the adjustment of my belt is rather correct for this purchase.

I remain open to questions or I can put you in touch with the seller.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  12. Darkist

Darkist New member

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    Hey was wondering how to order one of these from this seller I’m unable to spend enough time to figure out toaboa

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice