Full belts, should the back of a belt fit snug or loose?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Rachel Cash, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Rachel Cash

Verified Female

Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    Let me clarify. I've finally jumped back into my full belt and after constant fiddling, still haven't found a good fit. My question, The opening for defecation, should it sit tightly against your bum, cheeks apart and against the skin? Or should it fit snug to the cheeks?

I'm a bigger girl, and for some reason, when I have it on loose and try to use the bathroom, the holes don't line up, but it's comfy. On the other hand, if I wear it tight, the holes mesh perfectly but the fit is somewhat uncomfortable. I could stay in the uncomfortable fit for about 8 hours or so before it would start being harmful to my health (chaffing). Which fit is right? Should I just start wearing it and getting my body used to having something right there like with a regular ball trap device?

All the questions!

Rachel

2. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    Hi Rachel,

I would have thought it should fit next to your skin ie, tight against you. Does the belt have a silicone strip around the metal? If not, applying some may help with the discomfort

3. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    I agree. Tight. Those who wear say there's enough play to slide the cable to the side to use the bathroom. There should be some kind of coating on that cable to keep it clean for you.
    I also think you need to wear it longer to get use to it.

Good luck, keep us updated.

4. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    I think Rachel was referring to a belt with the circular fit it at the back and not a chain. Forgive me if I have misunderstood

5. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    I'd like to hear answers also. I have the same issue with my full belt. I'd imagine that tight is proper.but either way I think it's impractical for number 2 either way. Way too messy and hard to clean up.

6. Rachel Cash

Verified Female

Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    You're correct, it's not a chain style. It's the solid piece all the way around. The belt in my picture is my old one, I'm in something new. IT's just got a circular metal hole that lines up with the rectum. Tight it is. Honestly the tight fit is drastically more secure, so I imagine that it fitting as snug as it can to your butt is the right way.

7. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    On my full belt, one of the Chinese models I found the same issue, tight and secure but uncomfortable or loose and comfortable but unsecure. However, I ended up bending the wings of the hole down a bit so that the centre of the band could be pulled more tightly and securely against by body and my butt cheeks were more comfortable. The amount of bend did not reduce the width of the slot by very much so I could still use the opening without creating extra mess. The photos should illustrate what I mean about bending the opening.

However, in the end I have swapped it over to a thong style cable which I find even more comfortable, easier to keep clean and secure when adjusted tight to my body.

Dsc06921.jpg Dsc06924.jpg

8. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Rachel Cash I honestly believe that you will struggle if it's got a whole long term. I even tried the wire idea before and if your not careful it's like cheese cutting your poo.. Lol.. the best solution I found where the chains across your cheeks like jock strap pants but currently I have no rear chain. It depends on the security of the belt. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Lucy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice