Full belt while heavily physically active?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Laynex, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Laynex

Laynex Member

Warehouse IT
    Detroit area
    Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    Hi everyone,

I'm dreaming of full belts again. I've been in a MCN Contender with PA for ages now and it does great with being physically active (running 25-30mi/week). I'd like to see if there's anything out there in a full belt that people would recommend that could accomodate heavy activity like that.

I tried a LIS belt ages ago, even drove out to NH for a personal fitting, but I managed to show up right as the company was going under and I ended up with a poorly built, unwearable belt and a lot of money down the drain. Their website was down within a couple months of me receiving the belt. Now I'm dreaming about it again.

Seeing as new belt designs are not in short supply these days, does anyone have any good experience with long term wear while active? I'd love to know what kind of belt might be working for you. Not sure if wearing a full belt is a pipe dream or a potential reality here. Thank you!

2. desiretaps

desiretaps Member

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    I have the Neosteel 'The Fun'. I don't run, but I do a plyo workout for 45-1r 2-3 times a week and at first I had some chafing on the inner creases of my thighs so I use eucaderm to reduce friction of rubbing parts. I took a break after chafing the first time but then after I recovered and used eucaderm I rarely chafe now.

3. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    I don’t go running but I have gone on long hikes in my behind bars belt. I also work on my vehicles (getting underneath them) with full mobility. I think any belt is going to take you break in time primarily around the waist (at least for me). One of my friends here @Allen1987 goes running in his belt and we have the same model.

4. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    I’m still in the break-in process but I work on my cars, cycle, and work construction in a CS-100, at times with the rear cable removed for more mobility, been good so far!

LongTimeLurker likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice