Full Belt... Which manufacturer?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by tholstro, Oct 5, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. tholstro

tholstro Member

Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    I'm sure this has been asked a time or two but I've not been able to find a clear answer either here or elsewhere...

I've been in chastity on and off for the last 5 or so years and have had just about every trapped ball device out there. I'm currently in a CB6000 that's secured by a 2 gauge PA piercing and a Kept For Her PA Security Cable. While this configuration works pretty well, my Mistress is really interested in moving to the next level and is interested in a full belt.

She's really enamored with the Latowski (who wouldn't be). I don't mind traveling to Germany for a personal fitting with Mario but the Latowski looks like it would be terrible for those of us that sit behind a desk all day! Anyone here sit for extended durations in a Latowski?

Then there's NeoSteel and MySteel who are also in Germany. These designs seem more comfortable for sitting. I'm leaning more towards a NeoSteel only because they've been around for such a long time but I don't really know much about either company...

What about LockedInSteel in NH? Jillian seems like she's doing well but I don't know how her belts compare to the likes of NeoSteel...

Anyways, would love to hear from some of you that have hands on (or would that be hands off) experience with these wonderful creations!

All the best!

Tom

2. enigmaPOJ

enigmaPOJ Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    Tom,

I have both a My-Steel belt and a Locked In Steel belt. I've also helped out Locked In Steel at different vending events and have seen both Neosteel, Latowski and Jones (Hilmer version and original Jones) in person and on others. (Jillian even has a Latowski sitting in her shop.) Between the belts I own, I prefer the Locked In Steel belt, and it's not because Jillian is a close friend, but because I really like the belt better. The My-Steel belt and Neosteel belts are good belts, but I think the design of the Locked In Steel belt is better designed for long term. (Neosteel has also done a good job with long term with My-Steel a close third.) I think all 3 belts are good products. The Locked In Steel belt is the thickest gauge belt between the 3 and feels the most secure. Also the grade of stainless steel that Lock In Steel uses is superior than the My-Steel. I also find staying clean in the Locked In Steel belt easier to accomplish. I can wear the belt for many many weeks or months without having to remove to clean. With the My-Steel, after 2-3 weeks it become more difficult to keep clean because it has areas that urine can get trapped in and never get really clean.

Now the best way to describe the Latowski belt is this: I looks wonderful and seems like it would work. However, when it comes to sitting in it, you feel like your sitting inside a bucket. It's just not well suited for long term wear comfort wise as the others. The thinner the wearer is the easier that particular belt is to wear from what I'm heard others explain. Still it's a work art. One last belt on mentioning is the Jones/Hilmer (La Ceinture De Chastete) belt. I do not recommend this belt at all. I've seen 3 of them in the last year and they were all disasters. When Bill Jones made them, they were better than they are now, but any Jones belt is going give you problems eventually since many of it's components are NOT stainless steel.

If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to ask either here, E-MAIL or even by phone. My wife would also be happy to answer any questions your Mistress may have. My Fetlife contact info is below and my wife's Fetlife profile/info is link to mine.

-enigma

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice