Full Belt Question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Hoss, Oct 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    I have always wanted something more secure than the device I have been playing around with, and my body seems to like rejecting piercings. To solve both of these problems I was thinking of getting a full belt, namely one from Locked in Steel.

But I just thought of one potential complication, I have big thighs and the often rub together right up at the top. Would this cause a problem wearing a full belt?

If so, does any one have any other ideas? Must be reasonably escape proof(I have a friend who has agreed to hold a spare key in case something happens to S_'s copy), and doesn't use a piercing.

This being unlocked because I have to be kinda sucks. After years of fantasizing, I get to make it a dream come true for 3 months.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Hoss

2. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    If you get a belt that fits right, I don't think the rubbing will be a problem.

It should be *tight* -- the belt, front shield and rear chains. Not so tight as to cause circulation issues, but if the shield is tight up against your body, you shouldn't have any problem with rubbing as you describe.

When I ordered my LIS belt, the front shield was too long and caused the shield to hang down too low in the crotch area. Because of that, it *did* hit my thighs like you describe. I shortened it, and it was much better in that regard. Then it began to dawn on me that the belt was too big (like 3") and since it was a curved belt, I needed to send it in for that. Because it was lose, it kept riding down and causing the old rubbing problem with the front shield, not to mention that I could have probably escaped it like a pair of briefs if I used some lube.

Hopefully I should see it early next week. It sounds like it should ship back out tomorrow.

LIS makes a good product, although they (self admittedly) struggle a bit on the communication side. If you can visit them in NH, that's probably the best, since they may be able to use some in-stock items to build a prototype, instead of just using the paper template. Second best would be visiting them when they're out doing an event (i.e., Black Rose in Washington DC at the end of the month). Obviously you can go the DIY route, but expect to send it back for at least one adjustment if you do.

3. Well Whipped

Well Whipped Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    I have a slight rubbing problem when I wear the DD belt. It is'nt so bad. It sort of reinforces that I'm locked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice