Full Belt Chafing

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by veron3216, Jun 29, 2020.

1. veron3216

veron3216 Member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    Hoping someone can help or provide direction for me. I have, what I believe to be, a well fitting neosteel total belt that I enjoy wearing but struggle with longer durations. My job requires sitting and after a few hours the ring around the base of my penis becomes painful. The best solution I've found is to wear pantyhose underneath the belt with only a small hole for my penis to pass through. While this is comfortable and works well, it requires me to remove the belt to use the restroom for anymore than peeing.

Any ideas from other wearers? Bending the belt to reduce pressure at the base helped, but not enough to reduce the need for pantyhose.

thanks

chasteab likes this.
  2. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    now my main language is danish and i use google to translate so there may come some completely wrong words that do not fit in your head ..

but yes the total belt is on, an office chair is not a good place to be. it has something to do with the shape it has where it hits the chair ...
    which helped me to switch to a sports belt with a cable .. but it may not be the same as the total belt ..
    so it is a choice .. what to be able to do in the individual belt and what not to be able to do in that belt and what is ok not to be able to.
    That being said, there are many of the things that you only find out when in this or this belt ..
    hope it made sense ;-)

3. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    #3 LockitMan, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    Cut the ass out too. I mean, you only need the cushioning around your dick right? Maybe you could just place a piece of something in there where it hurts. I have some closed cell foam sheets 1/8th inch thick that would work. Just cut a hole in a piece of it, and put yourself through it before putting the belt on.

4. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    i don't agree with you @LockitMan.
    actual not at all.
    a belt is not just a belt and there is definitely a difference and this is where I think it will be tight .... you also do not have only a pair of shoes .... you can not wear "pang blue running shoes on to smokin 'well?
    I do not want to do without one of my belts as they are used completely differently

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice