Full belt ball squeeze

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by jj_new_name, May 18, 2023.

1. jj_new_name

jj_new_name New member

Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    I've been trying to deal with a fiddly Behind Barz for a while now. Ring burn, maybe it's too small. Ring burn, nope, next size up is too big. Too many spacers making it hard to get the lock on so try with less. Fiddly locks having to be matched just so, and THEN turned by key for the right fit. Trying to find the best way to gently cup the balls with the enclosure. Trying the rod to keep things "locked down" and preventing the enclosure from pinching skin between the penis tube.

Every time I get through one problem, I run into another and then I feel like I need to start over. The most recent one is that after finally getting the belt comfortable enough to go a couple days, I realized that the space between the ring and the enclosure (Hannibal 2) are just squeezing my balls. It wasn't a sudden realization, and I've had many experiences where, upon initially putting the enclosure on I could tell my balls were getting squeezed like low key CBT, which is not something I'm into.

In most cases, the squeeze goes away after the initial discomfort, presumably as the balls settle into whatever order they need to be in to fit inside the cup. Last lockup, which lasted several days until some deep kind of ball ache set in, I took the belt off to see some abrasions under the ring and what looked like a deep, all over full ballsac bruising that took days to go away.

So now I feel back at square one: I've tried bending the ring slightly different angles, thinking that closer to the body gives more space for the balls, but I can't go too close or it seems to pull weird on the skin. I'm trying the bigger ring again in case it means less skin inside the balltrap area and more space for the balls, but it's probably a tradeoff with the ring's extra size. I wanted to try to add a spacer.

But now I'm just paranoid that even when the initial ball squeeze goes away, it's only temporary. Does anyone else have suggestions for ball squeeze?

I've considered asking the Barz people for a custom larger enclosure, not just for my vanity, but I know the sunk cost fallacy exists and dumping more money may not fix anything if it was even an option. I also don't know what the cost expectations are. Even for things like the retrofit rear cables or funnel tubes that several people have mentioned in the forums, price discussions are rare and if it's 500 pounds for a funnel tube, who knows what a bigger cup will cost.

2. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    Honestly, I have a similar issue. I have the 60mm ring and have been trying and trying to get used to it -- I also have a 55 which I started with and was hoping the 60 would be what I needed. I'm almost thinking I need another 1/2" of length on the vertical piece of metal more than I need the 60mm ring. I can wear the belt without the ring, and it's great, but I really want the ring to work because with the shield in place, the ring really helps keep things where they're supposed to be.

3. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 Long term member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    I did try the ring. But I stopped using it. I had the same problems and could not wear the damn thing without hurting the balls.
    I bend the belt a little down, so it becomes a little lower on the genitals. Then I bend the cage (both!) a little back (as when you wearing it, upside) so the both cages are a little more up. It’s not easy to pull out, all tough I couldn’t do so and the belt is more comfortable now. I just ordered a cable string 1,5 centimeters shorter so I can not wiggle the cage anymore.

ohhh, and I did make the waistband more tighter. The more tighter it is, the more comfort you get! But you have to Aline the penis cage and outer cage very well to the hight of you’re genitals.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice