FS: Fancy Steel Low Profile Design Belt

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by creativelykinked, May 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. creativelykinked

Director
    Australia
    Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    Hi all.

Selling my Fancy Steel belt as my Lady has decided to install a PA on me and go down a different path.

This is the low profile design drop waist belt. All stainless and comes with both leather and neoprene liner. It has the coated wire rear along with the optional rear opening and optional 3 ball 30/35/40mm (largest) anal plug.

My waist is 89cm measured directly around with a tape. I'm a size 32 jean is that helps and the belt is precisely in the middle of its adjustment range. I have found it to be a very adjustable belt in all directions so there is some leniency with the measurements. I'm a grower so the tube was designed for a larger man, but in reality its a tube so will fit any size.

Link to belt HERE
    Link to gallery HERE

$1259 AUD replacement price (with an extensive wait). I'm happy to accept $800 + your shipping cost, and can ship by any method you desire, communicate well, and not make you wait 6 months for your belt ;)

Please message me here or contact by email: creativelykinked@gmail.com

IMG_6299r.JPG IMG_6348.JPG IMG_6300.JPG

2. creativelykinked

Director
    Australia
    Local Time:

• Belt size as ordered. There is substantial adjustment with this system, which is super flexible. I have measured the below using the belt system (as seen on the link).

• Size A (waist measurement cm): 86cm

• Size B (Crotch measurement cm): 66cm

• Size C (Waist to base of penis cm): 28cm

• Size D (waist to anus): 29cm
    Link to the Fancy Steel measurement page HERE

3. Paoolo

Paoolo Guest

Could your belt fit a 34 inch waist?
    I think i need to start chastity and want something really secure and hygenic.
    Is this a good choice?
    Im a virgin guy that wants to stop masturbating, dies this design prevet well?
    Thanks,
    Paolo

4. creativelykinked

Director
    Australia
    Local Time:
    Gday Paolo.

The original waist measurement was 86cm (33.85inch).

I have done a few measurements and the adjustment allows 3cm in either direction at the waist, which becomes 35.03 inches on the good old google converter.

One good point about this belt is that the hip module drops below the belly....so it sits on your ribs, but at the front it runs along the lower edge of your stomach overcoming a few of the obvious "man issues". This also means a measurement directly around the stomach is a worst case outcome as the belt drops down. I have to be honest that I also found it a great incentive for my personal fitness.......If my belt was tight I ate better :)

I have uploaded a few images with physical measurements for transparency. With my understanding of measurements the belt will fit you fine.

Ck

Attached Files:

5. Paoolo

Paoolo Guest

Hi and thanks,
    How old is the belt and what kind do you wear now.
    To measure myself where is the best place to measure? Around my waist low at the sides just above my hipbone and then under my belly button?
    Im nervous about taking a step like this cause if I get it I wont have any more excuses for giving i to my masturbation temptations any more.
    Does it take long to get used to wearing it 24/7?
    Thanks
    Paolo

6. creativelykinked

Director
    Australia
    Local Time:
    Good morning Paolo.

The belt is approximately 6months old. We are moving to a My-Steel belt, and to be honest it's purely because I am a grower and this style of tube doesn't suit my size.

If you measure directly around your waist it will give an indication. Going on sizes above I believe the belt will fit fine.

The waist band is very ergonomic so I didn't have any problems getting used to it.there is always a period where you bend and shape it a little to your specific shape, however I was pretty much locked in for two weeks at the first locking.

7. Paoolo

Paoolo Guest

Wow cool! Im interested in tring to start permanent chastity for purity reasons.
    So you think i could get usex to it fairly quickly?
    In your picture on your profile is that a phallus attachment you are wearing?
    Thanks paulo

8. creativelykinked

Director
    Australia
    Local Time:
    Everybody is different Paoolo however this is a pretty flexible belt. I'll send you a private message to discuss further.

The image is a strapon harness over the belt, as my Lady wished to take her pleasures.

9. blove

blove Member

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    @creativelykinked. Just curious, you said you were switching to my-steel because you are a "grower". What tube will you be going with from them and what made you swing towards my-steel ? I'm doing my research on belts and I could use some input before I buy one...Thank you so much for your time ! -blove

10. creativelykinked

Director
    Australia
    Local Time:
    @blove - just received the My-Steel belt. Its an ergo-slim hip hip belt with the plastic coated wire rear, ergonomic band and a closed tube. I have to say at this point my experience is absolutely the opposite of Fancy Steel, and My-Steel make them look like amateurs. VERY fast to respond to email and worked with me to get the design that suited. I placed the order and then they happily discussed my needs, altered, and refunded the difference in price. Belt was ready 2 weeks earlier than expected and I slept last night in it with no issues. I have one small fitment issue which I will address with them however that's probably my own fault and I'm learning to expect that every belt will need a slight adjustment to fit well.

I cant recommend My-Steel highly enough at this point - professional and the product is head and shoulders above the fancy steel.

MikeLocked likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice