Frustration and feelings (questions)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BziC, Sep 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. BziC

BziC New member

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new on this site and I want to ask a question:) The question is to experienced.
    I like many other guys fantasize about permanent chastity. It's so exciting to be locked up by your girlfriend or wife for a year, a few years, or even forever.
    At the moment for me it's only a fantasy. My maximum time in the cage is 28 days and I understand that being closed for 6 months or a year is very hard. I want to ask a question to those who are in permanent chastity: what do you feel (what do you think) closed in the belt 1 year (24/7 365 or even more)? What do you feel when you understand that you will never have sex in your life again? And how does all this affect your attitude towards women? :)

Thanks

2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    Can't help you with permanent chastity as my longest stretch has been about 50 days. I can say that chastity in general has not changed my attitude towards women at all. It has changed my attitude towards my wife dramatically, but other women I still see the same. I think a lot of the permanent chastity is largely fantasy although I'm sure there are a few who have gone there. It's more about the journey than the destination.

shycagirl likes this.
  3. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    When you are teased and taken to the edge on a regular basis, long term chastity is impossible, at least for me. I have gone 15 days without going over the edge and having a ruined orgasm, and 6 weeks without a full blown orgasm.

4. Keuschling

Keuschling Active member

Germany, BW, near Ulm
    Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    In my personal opinion, permanent chastity, while being a hot fantasy, is a myth. It is very, very hot as a fantasy though, and as such able to make someone very, very hot and needy, letting him experience almost ecstatic feelings in a situation that he is about to experience his last orgasm at the threat to be locked forever afterwards. Or a real thrill for a person reading a story about such and thereby imagining that he as reader would experience the same. At least, it is so for me. But I would never want to really experience such as a permanent lockup for real - as I think that in reality, it is not as appealing as the fantasy one might like, the real-life complications not even touched thereby.

But I also do not wish to kill the fantasy about it - as it is also a turn-on for me, as I have to admit. But also keep real, I think. As after an orgasm about it, it fades for me also - and I think, for many if not all of male chastity users, too. Nevertheless, the fantasy about such thing as permanent and eternal chastity still keeps being hot and imo will ever be so, even if being a myth (with maybe single exceptions....).

5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    Permanent chastity is just a name. How can anyone be absolutely sure it will be permanent. I prefer "long-term chastity". Once a subbie has endured several months in chastity, they can say that they are in it.... long-term. If it then continues, it is still just long-term and maybe one day they will be released.

6. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    I agree. Perhaps it is fantasy but the long term is what I would use. There are a few circumstances when he must be released. But not for pleasure it self. I am hoping that long term in my relationship is synonymous with almost permanent. He has had only four or five orgasms since we got married. If this average continues he will have 60 more by the time he is 66. Most likely it will be much less. I really like what we have going and plan to continue. In truth I like the idea of 30 in the same time for him. But one can never tell what the future may hold. For us, a certain dynamic exists. It pleases me that he submits to what I desire. A like him chaste. I like the love we make while he is locked. So sensual, so hungry, so amazing!

ClubSub, dereknor, BziC and 3 others like this.
  7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    Permanent chastity and permanent lock up are two different things. Permanent chastity is definitely possible although I completely agree with the point that in reality it is equally just long term chastity.

I am released at least once a week to allow hygiene and grooming to happen and also to give my Wife the option of playing. I don't often get to have an orgasm even if she does want to play and now I am more accepting of her control I don't try to cheat while I am free.

I am not saying if I had a different device it wouldn't stay on longer but if it was on all the time my Wife would miss out on one of her favourite things. She loves getting me aroused and then making me lock up again. This is different to getting me aroused while I am still wearing my device, there is more submission on my part and more power on hers. So I am unlikely to ever experience permanent lock up but I can definitely see her deciding to make me permanently chaste.

8. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    I am in long term chastity .I am allowed out once a month for cleaning and checking ect and other than that I am locked full time
    My wife let me out on my birthday but didn't let me cum
    It is a lifestyle and for me personally it would be hard to take it off i love the control my wife has she also has no intention of letting me out as she loves it as well
    I find It is very addictive after a while :)

sissybitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice