Frustrated Again

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Bobby, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    Frustrated Again

Billie waddled tentatively into his wife's bedroom, his thick, embarrassing diapers spreading his legs apart and preventing him from being able to walk normally as an adult.

One had to admit he looked rather cute; his wife had dressed him in his short, cropped fleece top, the pink and white one that said "Mommy's Little Bedwetter" on it, matching anklets, and a flouncy pair of stretchy nylon rumba panties over the waterproof rubber panties covering his bulky nighttime diapers.

As usual, he felt emasculated and very babyish.

"Mommy?" he inquired timidly.

Jenna, his wife of five years, was lounging on her bed, filing her perfectly manicured nails and occasionally sipping a glass of wine. She looked absolutely fabulous. Dressed only in her sexy push-up bra and panties, her long, curly brown hair flowed down over her soft, bare shoulders like a waterfall, spilling down across her lithe arms but not covering the two spectacular mounds of her big breasts.

Billie stared at them now with unconcealed lust and unconsciously, his hand drifted down to gently rub the bunny soft front of his cushiony diapers.

"Yes, sissy?" she replied without looking up.

"Umm, I was wondering..." he began, "Do you think it would be alright if I slept with you tonight?"

Jenna chuckled dismissively and smiled as she looked up at her diapered husband for the first time.

"No sissy, that's why I got a nice cozy crib for you to sleep in, so when you wet your bed, your mattress would be protected by a waterproof sheet. You know as well as I do that sometimes your plastic panties leak," she explained patiently.

She looked so desirable right now, the soft light only enhancing her fabulous curves and Billie could see she'd done her make-up meticulously. His tiny little penis throbbed urgently with need inside his restrictive metal chastity device.

"But I'm so horny," he whined pathetically.

Jenna smiled sweetly and got up out of the bed. Gently, she took his hand and led him out of her bedroom and back into his baby nursery next door.

"It's only another month, and then Mommy will let you out of your chastity device so you can play with yourself in your diapers. Won't that be fun?" she asked him in a condescending tone meant for toddlers.

Billie blushed at the humiliating "treat" she was describing. But he also knew it would be his only chance for an orgasm, however brief.

"But I'm horny now," he bleated.

Jenna patted his fat, ruffled bottom and guided him into his pink crib.

"Aww, poor little thing. Is my pampered princess feeling frustrated again?"

She stood over him and cupped her big, sexy breasts with her hands--both of which looked small by comparison, presenting him with a maddeningly sexual display of femininity. The sight made Billie's mouth water and he licked his dry lips. His little nub, so long ignored, was throbbing and aching painfully with desire and need.

"Please let me cum, Mommy," he pleaded desperately.

"Sorry sissy, it's your bedtime--Mommy's boyfriend is coming over and I want to look as pretty as possible for him."

Billie's entire being seethed with jealousy. He knew he was incapable of satisfying his sexy young wife but he boiled with frustration and envy that she openly cuckolded him, while at the same time, denying him any sort of sexual relief.

Every night was the same--after completing his list of chores, it was an early bedtime, pinned into his humiliating diapers and plastic panties. And every morning, he'd wake up soaking wet, desperately horny, and more frustrated than before.

Taking the bottle of milk that was on his pink dresser, Jenna pushed the big rubber nipple into her sissy hubbie's trembling mouth, effectively ending the conversation, and then tucked his teddy bear under his arm.

"It's nite-nite time, my little bedwetter," she said as she raised the side of his crib and latched it shut, "You leave the sex and orgasms to a real man and he'll leave the wet diapers and plastic panties to you."

Billie frowned and pouted as he nursed his baby bottle submissively.

It was so unfair!

With that, she turned and walked out of the nursery, turning the light out and closing the door behind her as she went. Billie could hear her high heels clicking down the hall and he inhaled the infantile scent of baby powder that surrounded him. He felt so childish--being given an early bedtime and confined to his nursery while his hot wife had sex with her boyfriend. It was like he was four years old all over again!

To be sure, he knew his diapers would be soaked by morning, just as they always were. Indeed, that was the reason Jenna had started diapering him in the first place.

But she had found that the more she treated him like the bedwetting toddler he acted like, the less she saw him as a man. The constant smell of stale pee and baby powder started turning her off and she just couldn't get aroused at the thought of a grown man who helplessly wet his diapers every night like a baby. That was when she realized she was going to have to find a real man to satisfy her needs.

And then later, when Billie's skills in bed were revealed to be nonexistent, she decided it was time, once and for all, to take away his ability to masturbate and she put him under a strict chastity regime.

While initially, his opportunity for relief had started out as a bi-weekly affair, it had now become a memorable event only once every two months; Jenna would unlock his steel chastity device and let him play with himself before her in his diapers. She never once considered the idea of letting him inside her anymore.

During these short-lived occasions for relief, he was allowed to gaze at her sexy body and she usually dressed in something exciting and provocative for him to enhance his brief and humiliating experience.

Alas, it was often over within a minute or so.

After that, Jenna would pull his diapers back down and swiftly lock his little penis back into his chastity device where it would stay for another two months. She reasoned that a bedwetting pantywaist didn't have any need for more than that.

Of course, just because she had put an end to Billie's sexual activities, didn't mean she was going to be left high and dry herself. Quite the contrary. Jenna immediately started dating again, and it wasn't long before she'd found a steady boyfriend--one that was only too happy to give her all the breathtaking sex she could handle.

She smiled to herself when she imagined Brad's massive cock filling her so completely and deliciously. It was so different from her sissy hubbie's pathetic little stub.

He really did belong in diapers and chastity, she mused, and not for the first time.

And that was exactly where he was going to stay--denied, horny, and frustrated, like the sissy bedwetter he was, while she got all the eye-crossing orgasms she could ever want.

Jenna had come to enjoy humiliating Billie and she was always pushing the envelope to see how far she could take her dominance over him. She liked dressing him up in a short, frilly baby dress and parading him in front of Brad who would often condescend to slap his fat, diapered bottom and make him blush beet red with shame.

And she was always thinking of new and inventive ways to increase his humiliation further.

Recently, the idea of having him on his knees, dressed in all his toddler finery and sucking her lover's big cock was tremendously arousing to her and she knew it was only a matter of when, not if, it would happen.

The knock at the front door interrupted her daydreaming.

Striding down the hall past Billie's nursery, her stilettos echoed loudly on the hardwood floor as she went and opened the door.

Her boyfriend Brad grinned broadly as he drank in the sexy woman framed in the doorway.

"You look amazing tonight," he gushed.

Smiling back at him prettily, Jenna quickly hugged him tightly and they kissed passionately.

Although Billie could no longer hear her, he could well visualize the scene, as he knew Jenna would be locking lips with Brad while the latter ran his hands all over her curvy, voluptuous body. It was a privilege he had long been denied.

He tossed and turned in his crib, the vinyl waterproof mattress cover crackling loudly beneath him. He was frustrated and angry, and the baby soft diapers swaddling his hips seemed to mock him with their comforting, teasing caress. Before Jenna had put him in chastity, he had secretly enjoyed masturbating nightly in them to an explosive orgasm just before nodding off to sleep. Now, such pleasures were forbidden to him but the buttery, pillowy cotton of his diapers remained--reminding him every night of the enjoyment he could no longer partake in. It was so frustrating!

As he lay in the semi-darkness of his nursery, he heard Jenna giggle and her high heels clicking as she walked past his door, followed by Brad's heavy footsteps. They were headed for her bedroom.

He wanted to jump out of his crib and run shouting into his former bedroom, to tell her he was through being treated like a sissy baby.

But the idea died as soon as it was born.

Putting aside the fact that he was terrified of Brad, who could probably flatten him with one punch, Billie was also completely intimidated by Jenna. She was taller than he was--even without her heels, and she had a will of iron. She was used to getting her way and the force of her personality always made Billie back down.

She enforced her rule over him by routinely pulling him over her lap and spanking him like a child. This was almost always followed up with him being put into diapers and a sissy dress of some sort, regardless of the hour or company present.

The sight of his sexy wife with her paddle in hand filled him with a dreadful fear. Too many times, he'd been reduced to tears as she painfully meted out her retribution on his tender bare bottom. But as bad as that was--it was made even worse when she spanked him in front of her friends.

They knew all about her cuckolding him, and they delighted in watching as she pulled his pink lacy panties down, yanked him over her lap, and proceeded to paddle him like he were an errant child. If it were early evening, he would be led back to his nursery, to be pinned into his diapers and a short baby top. Then he would be taken back out, to play with some blocks or other such infantile toys while the girls commented on his humiliating outfit and diapers. They loved to rub it in--telling him how much of a pathetic pantywaist he was, and how much he deserved his permanent chastity. Billie would sniffle, and feel sorry for himself, but they would only laugh at how weak he was.

Of course, it never occurred to him to stand up to their jeers and mockery--after all--they were all authorized to paddle him as well if he were to displease them. And he could still recall as if it were yesterday, the time when Jenna's friend Amber had blistered his bottom when she'd caught him looking up her short tennis mini-skirt.

No, Billie knew his place, and he knew better than to talk back to Jenna's friends or make them angry. A humiliating and painful spanking administered by one of them was to be avoided at all costs.

Soon, Billie could hear his wife's amorous moans from the other room. She sounded so sexy, and despite himself, Billie felt his little penis growing hard again. It strained inside the tiny steel cage, struggling to get an erection that was quite impossible.

Before long, Billie could hear his wife's mattress creaking and the headboard striking the near wall as Brad pounded her with his mighty cock. Her screams of pleasure and joy filled the house as she called out his name over and over and demanded more.

Billie rubbed the front of his diapers frantically, wishing somehow he could defeat his chastity device and achieve an orgasm but alas, it was hopeless. It only made him hornier and as he always did at times like these, he silently cursed his lack of manhood which had ultimately led to this situation.

Eventually, after the last shrieks of his wife's orgasms died away and the house fell silent again, Billie fell into a troubled, frustrated sleep.

Billie was awakened the next morning as his nursery door was opened and Jenna strode in, followed by Brad.

"Well--how did my sissy hubbie sleep?" she asked pleasantly.

Billie had been sucking his thumb, and he jerked it out of his mouth as he blushed deeply in shame. He hated being caught doing that, but for some reason, it sometimes just happened unconsciously.

Jenna unlatched the rail of his crib and swung it aside, pulling her diapered hubbie up to a sitting position. She knew without checking that he was wet but she wanted to humiliate him in front of Brad.

This morning Jenna was wearing a loose fitted robe over her push-up bra and panties (she never appeared before Billie without a bra anymore), and she crossed her slim arms over her big beautiful breasts as she looked down on Billie with a smug look of satisfaction. Indeed--she was satisfied to the point of being sore after last night's marathon sex, and it offered the perfect opportunity for her to put her plan into place.

"Billie--tell Brad why you have to wear diapers," she told him.

Billie blushed and it was only then that he realized the thick cotton cloth was soaking wet inside his snug rubber panties.

Swallowing hard, he looked away in embarrassment as he stalled for time.

"Come on," she snapped impatiently, "Tell him what you are."

Billie cleared his throat as he stared at the floor.

"I-I'm a b-bedwetter," he confessed shamefully.

"And how long have you been a bedwetter, sissy?" she pushed him.

"Umm, a-all my life," he admitted as his cheeks burned hotly before them.

"Needless to say," Jenna said as she turned slightly towards Brad, "This was a secret the little pantywaist kept from me while we were dating. If I had known he'd never been potty trained..."

She didn't finish the thought.

"Okay sissy, climb out of your crib--it's time you learned your proper place in this house. We both know you can't satisfy a woman but maybe you'll have better luck with a man..."

"Wha-what do you mean?" he stammered, suddenly filled with apprehension.

Forcing him into a kneeling position before her imposing boyfriend, she began fondling Brad's big member through his boxers.

"I've seen the way you look at Brad's cock when he's around--I'll bet you've always wondered what it would feel like inside your mouth, hmm?"

Billie blushed bright red and abruptly shook his head, deeply ashamed at what she was implying.

"Haven't you always wondered what it would be like to have his big, thick cock jammed down your throat as he blasts his huge, creamy load into your tonsils?"

"No!" he squeaked, too embarrassed to put up a proper defense.

"Well, today's your big chance," she said ignoring him, "Brad wants another orgasm and frankly--I'm too sore from last night."

By now, her boyfriend's massive cock was tenting his underwear and it looked like he was concealing an oversized cucumber. Billie licked his dry lips nervously as he gaped at the intimidating monster his wife was stroking.

Pulling down his boxers, Brad slowly lowered them past his muscular hips and let them drop in a ring around his ankles. His cock was truly enormous, with prominent veins running down the engorged shaft and a smooth but fat, mushroom shaped head--a bead of precum now oozing from the tip.

Billie swallowed hard as he stared at it, throbbing with eagerness, inches before his face. It was so completely different from his own, tiny little penis; it was like comparing a baseball bat to a crayon.

Without warning, Brad suddenly grasped the base of his cock and pushed it into Billie's gaping mouth. The latter squealed loudly, his cheeks expanding widely as she struggled to take the gargantuan piece of warm meat thrust into his mouth. Brad pushed it in until it bottomed out against the back of Billie's throat, causing the sissy to gag frantically.

"Suck it, pantywaist," Brad ordered him gruffly.

Billie wasted no time and immediately did as he was told, running his tongue under and around the fat, slippery shaft filling his mouth. He whimpered and tried to maintain his balance as Brad grasped his head tightly and established the rhythm of his choosing. Soon, his big hairy balls were slapping Billie on his chin and Jenna laughed out loud.

"Look what a good cocksucker I've got here," she exclaimed enthusiastically, "If only your mommy could see you now."

Billie blushed furiously at the thought. His own mother had always proclaimed to him and anyone who would listen that he was nothing but a big sissy--a bedwetting pansy who belonged in diapers and dresses.

He could almost visualize her now, standing over him, her arms crossed over her chest as he shook her head in obvious disappointment and dismay. Some man he had turned out to be!

Meanwhile, Brad was hammering his mouth with deep, hard thrusts, making Billie's jaws sore from being stretched too far. At the same time, his precum had awakened Billie's saliva glands and the monster hard cock was sliding in and out of the sissy's warm, wet mouth like it were an eager pussy.

Just as Billie was staring to get dizzy, Brad stopped his pace and the diapered sissy felt his massive cock expand even bigger in his mouth.

"UUUUUGGHH!!!" he bellowed loudly, his mighty cry shaking the walls.

Billie felt a huge load of warm, creamy goo fill his mouth and without thinking, he swallowed it obediently. However, it was quickly followed by another one which was forcefully blasted into his mouth behind the first one. Billie squealed as every taste bud in his mouth was treated to his first encounter with fresh, sticky semen, straight from the source. He gulped hard and gulped again, only to have Brad shove his rigid tool right into the back of his throat and explode with another overwhelming shot.

Jenna was laughing and snapping pictures with her cell phone, delighted to finally see her sissy hubbie being put into his rightful place. This made up for all his deceitful denials during their early dating, when she'd confronted him about his pee-stained sheets and sissy ways.

Now, she watched with glee as his cheeks were stretched to the limits and he gagged on this last load of cum being forced down his throat.

As Brad finally eased his still hard member from Billie's trembling mouth, a string of semen ran from his lips to the fat head of Brad's shiny cock.

"Billie, you can count on a lot more of that in the future--I think I've finally found something you're good at, besides wetting your diapers," Jenna told him.

"Kiss it, you little pantywaist," Brad ordered him roughly.

Deeply ashamed, Billie did as he was told, tenderly kissing the big purple head while keeping his eyes submissively downcast.

"I think I'll invite my friend Charles over--he's as queer as a three-dollar bill, but I know he'd love jamming his big cock between your lips."

Billie blushed as he tried to use his tongue to remove the slick coating of semen lining his mouth. He was sure he'd be tasting it all morning.

THE END

2. richard3cm

richard3cm Member

Pussy Licker
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    He should be eating cum from her pussy as well.

3. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    Great story really enjoyed reading it. Love Jenna's style!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Plastic sheet for sissy bedwetting humiliation

2. mommy chastity  abdl story

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice