from tube to belt

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by chrissymaid, May 15, 2009.

1. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    Hi, been in various tubes for several years, 8 i think as of now, plastic and steel.
    I am thinking of making the jump to a belt, just wondering what others have expeirenced in the transition, tubes more comfortable? or the belt, cleaning, amount of wear time go up or down?, it is expensive, just want to make sure I am headed in the right direction.
    Any advice will be gladly welcome.
    chrissymaid

2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    tube/ belt

early i found out that tubes are not for me ,to me they are uncomfortable and unpractical..it was alright for hours and so but not for permanent chastity as my K/H requires and she agrees that the chastity belt should be as comfortable as possible and the belt should not restrict at all...
    the devices i had were all alright except from the birdlocked ,, but the full steel belt is the only solution for me ... reg. GWENY:cat:

Attached Files:

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    Hi chrissymaid,

you are definitely heading in the right direction! Even though i do not have any experiences with tube styled chastity devices - it was never an option for MyLady and me - i am sure Your Mistress and you won't be disappointed. In particular for sissy maids it is essential that the clitty is well hidden and kept neatly tucked rather than emphazising it with a bulging tube.

Hugs, maid katrin

4. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    thanks for the positive feedback, I know its okay for chastity to be painful at times, :evilgrin0036: and i have persavered for years, with the tubes , I am hopeful the belt will be more 24/7 than my tube, which is quite heavy:mad0259:
    and yes katrin, i do wish for that smooth flat front look, sigh , what about cleaning and in out times? The more i know the more i get excited!
    chrissymaid

5. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well chrissymaid, you can rest assured that - even though the belt in the whole is, of course, heavier than a tube - there is less weight resting on the root of your tiny weewee so it it will be more comfy to wear.
    Cleaning and hygiene takes certainly more effort. Showering twice a day is the minimum and every third or fourth day you need to get unlocked for a thorough cleaning. On the average it takes me about 45 mins additional every day to keep the belt and myself clean.

Hugs, maid katrin

6. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    A little birdwalk

This is stretching things a bit here (kinda pun) but we got this item and wondered how it could be incorporated into chastity (play)?

http://www.madame-s.com/D035G.html

i wore it for a few hours last night and it is wonderful!

Wondered if any visionaries can see something positive. So i got it going susie q (and all talking in chat last eve).

:butterfly:

A

7. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    T/V option

hi all,,, everyone knows i love my neosteel "ARCH" from time to time i am in my neosteel masterpiece T/V sportbelt ,, also fun ,,esp. when the "housefriend" is around and i love to show of.. LOL........
    reg.GWENY:anim_39:

Attached Files:

8. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello aline,

i don't think that your post is stretchings things. On the contrary, as we are talking about full belts it rather fits in the subject quite nicely. Many full belts (such as my Neosteel) providing the option to attach plugs to the rear shield and quite a number of us has learned to consider butt plugs as an integrated part of chastity.

Hugs, maid katrin

9. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    attachments

well ,you are right ,, but also other attachments are needed ,,esp. when the young "house-friend" is not around.......................the advantage of a full chastity belt ,,, by the way my K/H loves it !!!
    reg//GWENY

Attached Files:

10. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Attaching things

Dear Gweny and Katrin,

Thank you for sharing. Katrin - i always read you here - and i appreciate your words. i was simply curious as to the combining. i have only worn two chastity devices and neither were full belts however we modified with rope to keep them fully on (belted then). If the rope were ever to come off - then it would not be good (this was for a Houdini - back in the day). CB devices i can only wear in the day - cannot sleep in them at all.

But this belted plug that i was referring to (oh gee, nother one of those) is fun to wear and i was in chastity, so to speak, with the front ring. One has the belted feel. So if i look for a larger ring - i do think i can attach the CB to it and hopefully lock it.

i wasn't aware that you can attach to the neosteel.

Gweny, i wasn't aware of the dildo attach also - makes one wonder why we wear cb devices.

Thank you for the updates gurls.

Aline

:butterfly:

11. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    I just love when gweny or katrin post pics of their chastity - so nicely femmed and securely locked away - so smooth and nice. I think that's the first time I saw gweny with her dildo attachment - very, very nice gweny.

12. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much sissy aline *blush*

Well, i can't speak for everyone but as for me i am locked in the belt because it supports my femming and because my little thing down there is far too small to pass as a man.

Besides, i am quite sure gweny wouldn't be able to compete with the attachement ... and of course she neither would with a real man.

Hugs, maid katrin

13. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It is always exciting to read how it pleases You to see us sissies properly kept.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

14. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    Katrin thanks so much for all the information, well I placed the order for the William Jones belt, i am really looking forward to being one of the gurls in my shemale belt, sounds like there will be a bit more cleaning involved , but i realize it will be well worth it. i am having it maid with curved waistband, radial slim front lock and PA attatchment , i must say I am , very excited.
    chrissymaid

15. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good news, chrissymaid. How long will it take to have the belt delivered? Did you order it via internet or did you have your measurements taken on site? You know, exact measurements are quite crucial when it comes to full belts. It can save you lots of money and spare frustration.

Hugs, maid katrin

16. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    Hi gweny, well you belts are lovely, esp., your shemale sport belt, just yummy, do i read correctly, you have a PA?, me too, how does that work with the belt. any issues? I ordered a PA . anchor with the tube.
    chrissymaid

17. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    crissymaid,

woo hoo! Congratulations on ordering a full belt! We look forward to hearing of your upcoming excitement (and frustration! ;-))

mikecb

18. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    Hi, Katrin, unfortunately, I live quite far from all the belt makers, frown, I took the measurements and spoke directly, with the maker and and owner, and trans girl, kelly, so i think were on the same page hopefully it will fit well.
    I'll keep you informed, thanks so much for all your advice,
    huggs, chrissymaid

19. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    i'll be posting with updates.
    thanks chrissymaid

20. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    Hi, Miss D, hope to be joining the belted girls soon!
    chrissymaid

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice