From the Stone Age

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Frolicking, May 24, 2019.

Tags:
?

Would you still play when over 70?

1. Yes

29 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Frolicking

Frolicking These need attention too

Pensioner
    Europe
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    Pity sites like this did not exist in the 1980's when my wife and I started out with what we called "wild sex". You know the stuff; latex, soft bdsm. Later years brought piercings and even heavy piercings. But in 1980 that developed into her telling what she wanted done to me. She never cheated, just wanted to 'embellish' me.
    So I got a lock through my penis. She made the piercing, she installed the lock. To make a long story shorter, she became the Mistress of the house. I wore latex suits whenever she wanted, I was after the birth of the children only allowed to lick her to orgasms. Once in a while I was teased and after hours or even days of edging I was allowed a horrifying devastating orgasm. After years of only a lock in my penis, she started decorating that penis with all kinds of piercings mostly with nice round balls at their ends cause she wanted to see if she couldget a better 'feel' when and if I penetrated her warning me not to cum at all. At a certain point I had over 27 barbells with varying sizes of balls. It worked but after some time she lost interest. However she found a novelty, a 1-bar cage with a catheter and a ring closing around the sack. Simple, very easy to clean and forcing me to sit to pee. Never more toilet seats standing up in our house.
    5 Years ago after a horrible illness that love of my life passed away. Of course things have changed. Piercings and chastity cages are not locked anymore, because living alone requires adaptations just in case something unforeseen happens.
    Do I have regrets? Yes and no. I wish websites like this existed in 1980. We would have experimented less. On the other hand: no. We had to invent a lot ourselves. That's just part of the fun.
    For the curious, yes a still wear my piercings (000 in my nipples and 2 and 3 mm in penis) and yes I still wear my cage. It has become a habit, I feel naked without.
    The only thing I hope to find is some female that can and will understand what it means to have and hold my key.

Mash2214, Giveitup, Bertha and 2 others like this.
  2. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    My Wife(KH) is 69 years young...I hope when she hits 70, I'm still locked in my cage...

Giveitup and Bertha like this.
  3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I’m sorry to hear about your loss. I’m glad you had a wonderful life with her and will always love her and the memories.

I know several folks in their 70s who range from a friend in poor health who complains about not being able to find anyone. To a Domme in Her 70s who is active, to a Dom in his 70s who is dating a sub who is I. Her late flurries or early 50s. Guess which one doesn’t look their age and who is in the best shape.

Yes they go from poor health to good health to great. In that order

My point in making this post is you can find love again but it takes work. Stay or get in shape, and do th8ngs to meet others if you do you’ll find your new love.

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:56 PM
    Hello and welcome. U hope you find someone to share your time with

5. cagedcd

cagedcd Long term member

retired
    Germany Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    Welcome and good luck

6. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    Had to vote yes. I took a paddling of 70 smacks in March!

7. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    I will say that I'm still locked and 70 years old. My wife (keyholder) is 67. I do not see this ending anytime soon.

Chaste J. likes this.
  8. Frolicking

Frolicking These need attention too

Pensioner
    Europe
    Local Time:
    Oh I know I was lucky and still am happy about that. I am more afraid that I will compare any new female acquaintance with my wife, whilst forgetting any other person has her own likes and dislikes. Also, it is a bit difficult to ask if they might be into piercings and/or chastity immediately. But at this age you better not waste time.

9. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    My ex was amazing
    Beautiful
    Killer body
    Domme kinky sexy bisexual open for almost anything but me fucking other women. When we broke up I thought I’d never find anyone as amazing as her.

I’ve since met someone who isn’t as petty, but is even kinkier and more fun. And she’s amazing. The thing is the new lady is very nice looking. But when we compare to ones we’ve loved and lost new people have to compete with our best memories and their best qualities. It’s not fair but it’s life.

Get involved in your local community, do things and make friends. Stop looking but keep an open mind and you will find what and who you seek.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice