From the start

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Two Rivers, Nov 4, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    This is such a powerful technique in making change in many areas of life, not just sex, but politics, product design, software builds, employee relations, ...; Geological change, in increments so small you don't see it happening, but it can move mountains.

Two Rivers likes this.
  2. Two Rivers

Two Rivers Member

Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    Since our last talk I have noticed a little more authority in her. I asked for a release on Saturday and she basically teased me for a second and said maybe.

I kind of tried to bring it up Saturday night with a solid "NO" it isn't going to happen this month.

Then Sunday morning she asked to take a shower together. One thing I love is taking a shower together. Great time to connect. Normal touching and washing her and then it happened. She started stroking me. As normal when I am getting close I tell her. LOL she said NO., don't cum and kept going. Well it didn't take long it has been 28 days since my last release. Then the surprise from her. She just kept going . Just kept playing with me. Well a little fuzzy on how long that was but then I had to call it.

Maybe there is a chance for this to work. It has almost been two months that we have been working on a FLR I see little things that might make it happen.

3. Two Rivers

Two Rivers Member

Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    I thought I would give a little update. November went by so fast I have a hard time remembering all. But she is staying true to the contract. it comes up more and more in our talks.
    At the end of the month. I brought up how I was this last month. We say down and looked at the contract and openly talked about it. As I expected she brought up her flaws. But I assured her that this is just the beginning and it is OK. I don't see anything wrong. We are both learning about this and things will happen. We both agree that communication needs to happen more. She said that more I need to communicate more.

Now December is starting. I will tell more on this later as we are still working on the contract together. Yes I said together. But we are setting aside every night a time for us to talk. With my life and job, I am always on the go. So setting a time that ALL stops just might be a time for us to talk and be together.

As everyone said that communication is the key. Talking in the vanilla world about desires and wishes is not always the easiest. But I think we are starting to break that barrier down. I think she is ready to be receptive to talks about love, passion and desires.

Bronco likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice