From The Beginning

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Duchess, Nov 29, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Duchess

Duchess Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    As a mother I’ve always thought I had a domineering side and had to have control of my family life.
    Eventually I came to realise that I was trapped in a manipulative and very unhappy marriage, so to relieve the stress and pent up anger I would give in to the urge to go out and meet other men.
    I would go into town pick out my target and go for the kill, I found it quite easy to meet men who I could manipulate,
    But it took a particular man that crossed my path to take my breath away, a magnetic compulsion, chemical reaction , a catalytic explosion of my physical being, this was Pandora’s box,
    Not knowing what lay ahead I took a leap of faith and began an affair eventually leaving my marriage behind to start a new life.
    I used to think the “kinky stuff” was taboo, unnatural role play just for the bedroom, I thought I was unnatural to have a bi-curious tendency.
    It was time to do some learning.
    I have been in this relationship with my sub for over two years now and with his guidance I hope to develop my true side.
    In our first year when we were just finding out what each other liked we went to Amsterdam, I fell in love with the place, I was not fazed by the red light or the live sex show ( in fact I know I could have done a better job) it gave me ideas and opened my eyes to a new world.I think it will take a while for my natural Dom side to come out as i often find i also want to be on the other side, I love the feeling of being bound.
    Having a partner with previous experience in this area knocked my confidence at first as I thought he would have high expectations that I wouldn’t be able to live up to.
    There doesn’t seem to be a lot that I have come across that he hasn’t already done or had, I’d like to add at this point that my sub is a very intelligent person and likes to voice his opinions especially when caged, this I am going to take in hand immediately by using the gag we have just bought as too often i have had to put my foot in his mouth to shut him up and as much as I like my toes being licked there is only so much sucking I can take.
    I have found I like dressing my sub in lacy stockings and my knickers and taking him from behind.
    I love to bring him to an edge and then stop, the tease is a big buzz.
    I first experienced locking my sub up with the cb3000 which due to not being circumcised came with one problem after another. I was convinced that the “need to modify” was an excuse to get out of the box. After some health problems we stopped using it.
    We live in separate homes and only meet up mainly on the weekend when I don’t have my son, and having to adapt to working my kinky side into my normal life has proved testing at times.
    There is nothing worse than planning in your head what you are going to do when you see your sub, having a whole role play worked out to then have it dashed when the norm gets in the way - and I’m either to stressed or too tired to see it through. I must stop dropping ideas and hints to my sub as if I disappoint to often I may lose his trust and my status as a Dom.
    Deciding to get back on track we invested in some new tricks for the old toy box inc whip,...dildo...etc
    I now have my boy locked up in a PA5000 and I am very pleased with this tube, with a simple modification to accommodate his foreskin he is snug and with minimal bulge its lighter and I still have the touch factor I love to see my package and be able to tease with an occasional stroke, I can also get penetration with it without bringing him to ejaculate.
    With less plastic he avoids fluid building up in his foreskin and it is easily cleaned and avoids that smell of a sweaty jock strap after long periods of time. He has been locked up now since 17/11, out for modifications and back in on 19/11. I let him believe that it was just for a week to trial it out and to review our progress, but I neglected to say I had other plans for him to be in it for at least a month.
    The penny dropped on the 24/11 and I think it blew his socks off, He had gone on dropping hints of what we can do when I release him as if he had a plan of what was going to happen, and then just like that I ceased his plan and flipped him into my control.
    He has tried to get me to release him but to no avail which has led me to thrash him on a couple of occasions for his misdemeanors.
    ( ie expensive ring nearly going through the wash with its insurance receipt, Talking too much, being forgetful)
    One night using my new whip I let the power go to my head and before I knew it I was Lara croft and come the second attempt I whipped his balls and hands and caused him unbelievable pain, obviously abusing his trust, got to show some restraint and improve my aim.
    I have previously left him tied naked while I went shopping. Walking around the shops for a couple of hours was quite empowering and invigorating, squeezing the satsuma’s between my fingers while thinking of my boy bound and gagged unknowing of when I would return.
    More recently I took him shopping for some new underwear and after choosing some nice panties I ordered him to go up to the counter to pay for them.
    I watched from over his shoulder as he discreetly passed them to the female cashier, he said he found this embarrassing as they were obviously not for me as they were a size bigger than I take and he suspected that the cashier girl knew it.
    I gave him lots of praise as I led him home to try them on.
    You will notice from valsboy’s photos that I don’t let him wear slutty looking ones. Comfort is as important as sexy if to be worn permanently.
    I think this site will enhance our D/s relationship as we can be more open about our thoughts and ideas.
    I’m at the moment reading up on prostrate massage, which i will be practicing my technique on a regular basis. I have found his mood mellows just after and he has become more attentive for me.
    As a newcomer to Forums I have no idea how often I will write but every journal must have a beginning a middle and an end.X

2. Duchess

Duchess Junior Member

Local Time:
    Stinging Nettles

Sat here with my sub by my side on our laptops, I was browsing through the gallery and came across one that brought a memory of our earlier days flooding back.(can't stop laughing)
    My very first time at thrashing a bare behind with stinging nettles.
    The naivety of it all, if I recall correctly I had tied my boy up in my bedroom with ropes and scarfs and a blindfold while I went outside and got into my car.
    Where would i find stinging nettles round here? I pondered for awhile before starting the engine and trawling round the estate till I came across a likely patch near a local stream. I parked up, gave a quick glance to see if anyone was watching me armed with marigold gloves. I waded through the weeds looking for nettles. Oh my god what would people think if only they knew what my intentions were. I could feel the rush of blood in my head heightening the excitement of wanting to rush back home.
    I tugged fiercely at a handful of nettles throwing them into the car trapping the tail ends in the door as I drove quickly home.
    If you could have only seen it for your selves, I even had the roots attached, I entered the bedroom feeling quite pleased only to stand questioning myself as to what I was to do next.
    After an attempt at flogging him with a bunch of limp stems It occurred to me that I wasn't getting the reaction I had hoped for, 'Is it working?' I asked him,'Does it hurt?'. I soon got my answer.
    It was obviously the wrong time of year as the nettles I had picked had flowered and had little sting left in them.
    I may have to try this again, maybe next spring before they flower.

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    thanks for sharing, Duchess!

4. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    I know how much of a annoying pain nettles are when you just brush past them, but bein wacked on the behind with them, thats something else

Amber

5. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you Duchess, for everything!

Well, you've outed me as your panty slave and bum slut, what next? Don't tell me - I love surprises. I too know that exploring our D/s sides enhances our relationship, its certainly woken the butterflies. 12 days today - a personal record.

"Zoom my heart when boom".

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I know how you feel. I do love to switch, and I think that's how we'll be until the kids leave home and I've had time to develop my Domme side.

I don't think it matters how much experience (or not) a sub has had, I think most Dommes have the worry that they won't live up to what their partner wants. I think that's just a natural part of being in a relationship and wanting to keep your partner happy. Even pro-Dommes must feel that way sometimes, I mean, if someone is paying you surely you have to be able to "keep them happy" or they won't come back. LOL.

Ah - the elusive search for a good device that can work with a British uncircumsized male...

That's really tough isn't it?! You want to show them that you ARE thinking about doing things and you do want to put them into action... then when you squeeze in the opportunity it all feels rushed, or as you say, you're not in the right headspace.

I must go and look at your subs' post on this, I haven't done so yet.

Oh dear... I guess you'll have to practice more often! LOL... that's what I keep telling pet "Oops, I'm still not good enough, let me try again" LOL.

Well I for one am VERY pleased to have you here and writing about the real life experiences, the trials and tribulations! It's good to have someone around that understands. :butterfly:

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    IMO you're doing brilliantly! Now he knows you'll go for his balls he'll be perfect, or else...it always works!

Are you going to stick with the cb5000 or are you looking to upgrade to something steel?

LOL

8. Duchess

Duchess Junior Member

Local Time:
    OMG I have been so busy with the run up to Christmas that i have had hardly any time to post.
    So apologies for my lack of input.

Well as you can tell from my subs posts I released him before my given date of the 18th Dec, this was due to my hunger for something more than a huge piece of plastic or a clitty tickle, but as soon as i was done i locked him back up.

The promise of release on the 18th Dec was to have a case of roles reversed( which I know i am going to regret)
    Already I am feeling pissed off and plotting my revenge.

I used to think i liked being submissive but after tempting my Dom side out I no longer want to go back, I would rather stick needles in my eyes, I can only hope it wont last very long.

One thing this might teach me is that i haven't been strict enough and I should watch what I promise. Me and my big mouth!

I don't think i will be on over the holidays but I hope to have lots to tell in the new year so I wish everyone a Very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.
    :xmas-tree-070:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice