From the archives - old fashioned discipline for a boy

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by obedient.boy, Jul 9, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. obedient.boy

obedient.boy Active member

Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    I am not sure if this would interest anybody here, but it may. A I cleaned my pc I found some files from the past.

A daily roster for one Friday few years back :)

Schedule for Friday xx xx

7.30pm
    Preparation for Writing Task

8pm – 11pm
    Writing Task

11pm – 11.30pm
    Prepare and send your evening report

11.30pm – 12.00am
    Evening Hygiene - Prepare for bed

12.00am
    Bed and lights out

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schedule Begin - 7.30pm
    Immediately after dinner you will change into your study clothes as noted below and prepare for your Writing Task as instructed next.

Chastity Device
    For the duration of the Writing Task you will wear your special CB-6000 Chastity Device under your attire, and you will not remove it until Evening Hygiene at 11.30pm. By safely locking away your William in the Chastity device during your Writing Task it will help you to focus on the task at hand, and remove the temptation to indulge any carnal desire that may pop up unexpectedly throughout the task.

Dress Regulations
    For your Writing Task you will wear black lace-up shoes, grey knee high socks, middle grey shorts, white long-sleeved shirt with blue and white striped bow tie. Your bow tie will be neatly tied, socks pulled up tight with any ribbing perfectly straight and shoes brightly polished. You will also wear your grey buttoned cardigan, which you may remove if the weather is warm, however if it is removed it must be replaced with your grey sweater vest. At all times during your Writing Task your attire will remain neat and tidy.

Prepare your writing area
    Set out your writing pad, pens and ruler neatly on your writing desk in preparation for the Writing Task. Remove your watch and set an alarm clock to sound the alarm at 11pm. Once the alarm is set cover the clock with a towel so you are not distracted by the time. Make sure you have a copy of your Writing Task and Rules facing down on the desk, ready for you to turn over at 7.59pm sharp ready to begin. Make sure you read through your Rules and instructions before you commence so that you are familiar with them.

Authorised Breaks
    There will be no authorised breaks during the Writing Task. You are expected to have had a drink of water and attended the toilet before commencing your Writing Task. You will write continuously and may not stop or break for any reason whatsoever until the alarm sounds at 11pm.

General Rules
    1. Any blinds or curtain will be drawn for the duration of the Writing Task. You are not to gaze around in enjoyment.
    2. Turn phones OFF during your Writing Task. This includes mobile phones, CB radios, and landlines.
    3. You will work in absolute and total silence. No radios, no ipods, no TV’s, no laptops, no PC’s in fact NO NOISE OR DISTRACTIONS WHATSOEVER DURING YOUR WRITING TASK.
    4. You must sit at your desk on a hard wooden stool or similar.
    5. Feet must remain flat on the floor at all times.
    6. Knees must be kept together and feet kept together.
    7. You must sit up straight at all times, no slouching.
    8. You must not rest your elbows on the table or your chin on your hands at any time throughout your Writing Task.
    9. You will not fidget, shuffle, squirm or otherwise make unnecessary movement during your writing task.
    10. The desktop must be kept clean and tidy. The only items allowed on the desk are those detailed below.
    11. For your Writing Task you are expected to bring a blue pen, a red pen, a black pen, a ruler and a lined, A4 writing pad.
    12. The ruler and the pens that are not being used must be kept parallel with the bottom edge of the desk and be symmetrically placed at all times. The writing pad must also be kept parallel with the desk at all times. Eg:

8pm – 11pm
    At 8pm sharp you may begin your Writing Task as follows:

Writing Task Instructions.

1. You will rule a margin at the top and bottom of each page in red ink.
    2. You will rule a margin down the left side of each page in red ink.
    3. The first page is to be dated on the top left hand corner in black ink (eg Friday 27th July 2012) with your name printed on the top right hand corner in black ink too.
    4. ‘Lines’ are to be printed in blue ink.
    5. 'Lines' are to be numbered in red ink.
    6. ‘Lines’ will be neatly written with each letter formed perfectly. No cursive (running) writing is allowed.
    7. All writing must be legible and easy to read.
    8. You will write ‘lines’ on the front of the page only, not the back.
    9. If you make a mistake you must circle the mistake in red ink and start the whole ‘line’ again on a new line. Any ‘line’ with a mistake in it will not be counted as a ‘line’.
    10. Each mistake you make will carry a separate punishment, which will be awarded over the weekend.
    11. The following ‘line’ is to be written out 30 times before the alarm sounds at 11pm.
    12. When the alarm sounds at 11pm, pens down.
    13. When you prepare your report before bed you will include a summary of how many ‘lines’ you completed including mistakes.
    14. For each ‘line’ short of 30 when the alarm sounds at 11pm, there will be an extra penalty to be awarded over the weekend. The punishment will be announced in Saturday’s Document 1b.

Here is your ‘line’:

Household discipline is the system of rules, punishments and behavioural strategies appropriate to the regulation of the young male and the maintenance of order in the home. Its aim is to control the young male’s actions and behaviour.

An obedient boy is in compliance with the household rules and codes of conduct. These rules may, for example, define the expected standards of clothing, timekeeping, social behaviour and work ethic. The term discipline is also applied to the punishment that is the consequence of breaking the rules. The aim of discipline is to set limits restricting certain behaviours seen as harmful, such as the practise of onanism.”

11pm – 11.30pm
    Prepare your evening report and send to me by email. In your report make note of how many lines you completed for your Writing Task during the 3-hour period, how many mistakes were made and make note of all other infractions, if any, you committed throughout the Writing Task.

In your report you will also make note of any unauthorized erections that occurred during the Writing Task, and if there were any telltale smears or dribbles on your underpants at the end of the Writing Task.

11.30pm – 12.00am
    After undressing you may remove the Chastity Device before commencing Evening Hygiene which includes shaving your legs and genital area, as well as completing genital hygiene. After Evening Hygiene is completed you may dress in your blue and white striped pyjamas and mittens and prepare for bedtime.

12.00am
    Bed and lights out 12 midnight. You are expected to refrain from fondling your William, and to ignore any stirrings throughout the night.

Lanas Pet and Mash2214 like this.
  2. obedient.boy

Local Time:
    I am not sure if this would better fit into The Temple forums. If so, move it there please.

3. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    I had to look up "onanism". Have never heard/seen that term before.

This was part of a remote key-holder type setup?

4. obedient.boy

Local Time:
    Yes. Kind of.

5. Chantelle34d

Chantelle34d Member

Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    My fairly new sub had been in a steel cock cage for not quite a week when the question came up as to how or whether to administer a spanking while he was locked in. I had taken him to my girlfriend's place because she had offered to give me some pointers on how to administer a proper spanking with various instruments. Before we left I put him in a ball-gag head trainer and of course he was collared and leashed. When we go to Janet's place she led us into her special "instructional room" as she calls it. She came right to the point. "Are you ready?" She directed her question at Jeffrey. He nodded. "Good. Then lets get out of your pants." He was wearing thin linen slacks. He undid the slacks and let them fall to the floor and stepped out. He turned to face her and she saw he was wearing the cock cage under light blue nylon panties. "You didn't tell me he was in chastity." She assured me it would not be a problem. "Up to now when you've been spanked have you gotten a hard cock." He nodded yes. "Have you been spanked yet while locked up?" He shook his head. "This will be interesting. So, you haven't spanked him in chastity yet?" "Its time for a teaching moment. Give me his leash." She led him to the next room over to the spanking bench. It was a leather covered bench that the slave had to bend over. There were shackles and wrist cuffs. "I' think I'll have to put him in restraints for this lesson. Do you have him take his panties down or do you do it with them on." I told her if the spanking involved bare skin and over panties as well that I pulled them down. "OK. Go and stand in front of the bench. Pull your panties down and bend over the bench. Grasp the legs of the bench with your hands while i put the cuffs on you. " She told me to secure his ankles with the shackles. It required him to spread his legs a bit. "Give him some slack with the shackles. I only have them spread all the way when the spanking is followed by pegging. " Once he was secured she turned to me. "I'm going to use this strap. As you can see its about three inches while and has a leather handle. You want the strokes to land right in the middle of his butt. Draw your arm back to give the stroke plenty of strength. Watch me." She asked him if he was ready for the strap and he nodded his head." "I usually make them count the strokes if they aren't gagged." She stepped back. Drew back as far as she could and landed a hearty stroke on his bare butt with a loud "whack." She gave him 6 more of the same then handed the strap to me. "Don't be timid. He needs to really know you are in complete control of him. I drew back and administered six very strong strokes. Then she said "Now, are you grateful to Chantelle and I for this lesson." He nodded. "Let's untie him and check his cock. So we undid the wrist and ankle cuffs and had him stand and face us. It was very obvious that his cock was hard and straining against the cage. "That worked out well. You can keep him caged when you spank him. If you do it over the knee you may have to spread your legs a bit to accommodate the cage. "OK. Pull your panties up and we will decide whether you should be allowed some relief. Is your cock uncomfortable when its locked up and gets so hard." He nodded vigorously. "Do you usually get a hard on when you are speaking"" He nodded and I added that his step sister told me that they were spanked through high school and that it was always done in front of everyone. After he had received a strapping by the assistant head mistress at school when he was 15 he always got hard even before he had to take his pants off. "Would it help if you were allowed to cum?" Another nod. "OK. Lower your panties." She had the leash. "Unlock the cage and remove it." I did as I was told and as I pulled the metal cage off his cock immediately become fully erect and very hard. We each stroked it to feel the hardness. "Now, since you were so obedient for your spanking you will get your reward. we want you to lay down on this padded bench and stroke your cock until you come. Pull your panties up first and stroke your self through the nylon then when you feel yourself get close to cumming nod to Chantelle and she'll pull the panties down." He started stroking his cock through the nylon and was moaning at the same time. Before too long he nodded and I had him hold his hands up while I pulled the panties down over his hips. "Now, finish yourself off. We want to see a really strong orgasm." We got what we wanted. He was bucking up and down and his legs were shaking and then the cum shot out of his cock. After he calmed down I took a washcloth and cleaned him up. "You have to wear these panties for the rest of the day so we don't want cum all over them do we?" I let him stay un caged until we left. He was sitting on the floor at our feet still leashed while Janet and I discussed the merits of various kinds of spanking instruments. Finally when it was time to go I had him get the cock cage from the bench and bring it to me. Janet had some lube which I applied to his cock and then slid the cage on over the studs and gave him the lock. To show his submission I make him lock his cock in then give me the key. After that his regular spankings usually were given when he was in chastity. The lesson was a good one in how to give an effective strapping. He told me after that it hurt but was exiting. I must admit it was for both of us because My panties were drenched by the time the spanking was finished and even wetter watching him cum.

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    You are a fantastic Mistress I can think of many boys that would like to be under your control. Myself included. Reach up with your right arm and give yourself a pat on the back. Be Proud of Who you are

manintyres likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice