Frequency of sex

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by qtaz57, Jul 13, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. qtaz57

qtaz57 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    My link
    My Girlfriend was arguing with me about the frequency of our love making (she knows I like tease and denial but doesn't use it often.) So We agreed that whatever the most common answer was on Wikianswers we would do. Anyways we are both healthy 20 year-olds and I would love for people to answer with longer amount of times to help her tease me.
    For example If you could answer once a week or less frequently and avoid chastity talk if possible I will be eternally grateful.Thank you.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    Hiya,

Rather than seeking untruthful answers to be posted in another venue for the purposes of deceiving your girlfriend into playing chastity games the way you want, I have another thought. How about just being honest? Ultimately, this is sexual game done, ideally, for mutual satisfaction.

If she is seeking support through wikianswers, it's clear she thinks your desires are unusual. Well, duh! lol. Honestly, if she wants some external support, I think it would be better to direct her here to ask questions of other keyholders.

mikecb

3. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    :interrogation:

Um...what?

Sorry, but I've read your post 3 times and I'm still confused. You want to get laid less often so she teases you more? So, you want peeps to lie on this "poll" you have created so we can help you deceive your girlfriend? Wow. Epic fail, dude.

I am NOT going to help dupe your girlfriend. You're going to have to lie to her without my help. Good luck on building your relationship on mutual trust and respect.

4. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    I too read this a few times. Dude, I will only answer true and I'll wreck the curve for you. 2 times a day, sometimes more. Then again, my situation is a bit unique.

You are asking us to lie for you. How about you let us convince your girlfriend in another way, I am sure the wonderful Keyholders here will help. I'll help too.

If she found out, would she punish you? No chastity play or locked for 90 days with no relief? Hmm...

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    I do think it's terribly bad form to ask people to lie for you. :(

I think the way forward is truth and communication.

6. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    From experience I can agree with everybody else and say you are on the wrong track.
    Communication and submission are a way forward.
    Arguing and stress will only wreck your sex life over time.

You are better of to submit to your girlfriends wishes then to try and argue back and forth.
    And if she wants sex more often then you, the solution is to pleasure her and not yourself.

Why on earth do you want to follow some average number found on the internet?
    Do whatever makes her happy.
    Its fine to suggest things and share your take on it, but in the end life is better to have your woman in charge :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice