Frenum Coverage

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by allaboutHer, Dec 11, 2014.

1. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    Hello All.
    I am hoping somebody in a Mature Metal device can give me some input here. My "graduation" to a metal device is an inevitable progression and when it happens, I
    want to make a good choice given the cost factor and that it is obvious to me that my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder is quite content to keep me locked perpetually. My question is, do any of the Mature Metal devices prohibit easy access to and stimulation of the frenum? I am VERY sensitive there. I am not so concerned about the hygiene issues of a more closed device (never have a problem keeping the cb6KS and its contents clean). I just want a device that is discrete under clothing and something that performs its function as well as the cb6KS custom sized to my smaller anatomy (cb6KS about 1/2" too long and maybe 1/8" to 1/4" too wide when thinking pure thoughts). I really don't want to get a device that allows access because I don't trust myself. I must have odd anatomy because I CANNOT pull out of the cb6KS (or I must have a low pain threshold!) so that is not an issue. Lastly, the ability to stand to urinate is also a must. I look forward to any input that can be offered. Many thanks.

allaboutHer

2. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
  3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    MaleChastityNow.com made me a Contender variant with a steel plate running vertically instead of a pair of rods. It's much like the Jailbird otherwise. It's open on the sides and allows cleaning. I love it. It shields my ever sensitive frenum. (I've cum from just my wife tapping my naked frenum, no more stimulation!) My eager fingers wander below and rub the warm steel instead. The feeling of my cock flesh wet with precum against the steel drives me insane.

I found the CB6Ks a bit too long as well. You'll enjoy a good stainless steel device.
    It's like night and day. MCN's Contender is very well made, and highly secure. I worked up to a full week straight without removal, and was a bit scared to realize that I could wear this device indefinitely. MCN doesn't get as much airtime as Mature Metal. His customer service is excellent.

Lovemygoddess34 likes this.
  4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    More recently, Mark made me a caged with extra guard rods. He settled on the round-bar stock design in his Contender and GlansArmor designs.

He has added additional U-shaped rods, T-shaped guards, and cross pieces based on request.

I actually got a bit too stimulated by the flat design. I find an enclosed device allows pressure and friction.

I am currently wearing a custom GlansArmor with these extra rods. I find when I’m leaking precum, the narrow gaps get all slick. Rubbing them gives no stimulation but I get to feel how wet I am from tease and denial.

I had left the sides with the standard gap opening to reposition my skin inside the cage without needing a q-tip. My sensitive spots are on the top and bottom.

I am considering getting those side gaps rescued someday. I’m incredibly happy with Mark’s work.

I found that after years of masturbation denial and only her gentle touches that I got more and more sensitive. The slightest pressure against my frenum would let me orgasm. Mark’s cage rods don’t give me that feedback. A fully enclosed cages did.

It’s a funny thing. It’s probably different for each penis, and changes over time.

5. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I have The Queens Keep and I do have access to that sensitive area. I was so disappointed when I discovered that and disgust with myself for exploiting it. I was just thinking yesterday to contac MM to see if they could weld a price of stainless offer that spot. But at the end of the day I could just pull out the back and jack it if I really wanted to so there’s no point. It’s best to just be good and not rubit.

looking at some of the MM models it does appear that they have a few models that would restrict acces to this area though. Plus the added bonus is that they are awesome people and Traci is a delight to deal with!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice