Freedom.....whilst it lasts

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 8306, Jul 18, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    I thought I would write a little something in regards to my beloved being currently cage free.
    She had her PA done on 27/6/18 and due to healing requirements I had decided it would be best to keep her unlocked for the duration of the healing process.
    During this time she has been given, you could say, freedom.
    It has made our relationship strained at times.
    Purely due to the fact I find it odd her not being caged and I really miss the attentiveness from her when she is.
    However, safe, sane and consentual always comes first.
    I have to admit I have becoming quite lax in the ‘domme’ department. You could say we’ve had a slight ‘switch’ moment.
    This morning I sent her something, which some might say/could be regarded as quite ‘vanilla’ in the chastity world. I’ve included it for you’re viewing pleasure.
    Morning
    A little light reading
    Let’s imagine that we go out for drinks - get nicely drunk.
    I’m wearing a relatively short dress - obligatory no knickers as that’s just what I’m like ;)
    I’ve been teasing you all evening.
    Deliberately rubbing my ass on your crotch when I’m at the bar, touching your leg.
    We are walking and you just can’t take it anymore. You push me into an alley, up against a wall and we kiss. Hard.
    Hands everywhere. You then turn me round, unzip your trousers and ram your hard cock into my very wet pussy. Wet from the teasing, kissing, the just knowing what’s going to happen.
    You fuck me hard and fast, pulling my hair. Telling me in my ear how much of a whore I am and this is what dirty whores deserve.
    When you’re about to cum you turn me round pull my head down to your cock and blow your load in my mouth....

I cannot wait for her chastity to begin once again and this time 24/7/365 will be become a reality on 25/12/18.......indefinitely.
    LP

Mash2214, slave_m, corsac and 2 others like this.
  2. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    I have to say that gets me a little tight here. I just couldn't use some of those words 'dirty whore'
    everything else, well maybe 24/7/365 is a good place for me as I am. Nice to think about
    though. Just to hot.:sos:

Mash2214, corsac and Guest 8306 like this.
  3. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    It’s only because it’s a switch scenario - I say it to her often ;)

Allen1987, Mash2214 and corsac like this.
  4. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Now are you just trying to get it tighter. You have a way with words, I am going to take a shower,
    a cold one. Thanks you very much.;)

Mash2214 and Guest 8306 like this.
  5. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I’m missing the tease of her straining in her cage but I’m happy that someone is :rolleyes:

6. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I have regained my composure. Just wanted to say you are exceptional. You are one more person
    that seems many years ahead of your time. Your dynamic with her and your vanilla relationship
    is quite interesting to separate. I don't know how you can keep that secrete from your vanilla
    relationship. I guess you are a master of deception to keep it quiet. When are the two going to
    come together? I'll wait and see. In the mean time I watch and wait to see what happens.
    Love Allen1987

Mash2214 and Guest 8306 like this.
  7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    As @Allen1987 has already said you are a master of deception. Simple words or a text take so very little time to say or send but can really touch us. When I have the privilege of getting these from my Mistress it makes my day it helps to keep me wet and excited until she gets home. Like I’ve said befor we may not need much to keep us motivated to serve our Lovely Mistresses one of my favourite is when she texts me. “ I want you cleaned I might want to use you tonight “ even though she hardly caries this out I’m excited about the possibility. Simple words can mean so much. Nice Post.

Allen1987 and Guest 8306 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice