frankenbird - birdlocked / cb3000 mod

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by fatkid, Jul 20, 2010.

1. fatkid

fatkid Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    Here it is... i had problems with being able to pop my balls out of the birdlocked as it showed up from the manufacturer as well as pulling out b/c the ring was thin enough to fit it all through one way so why not the other way, and my lady had issues with being able to get the device off quickly and comfortably when she is ready to use her cock.

I took my birdlocked, hinged rings, locking posts for the cb3000, some plastic ski scrapers, a rivet gun and power drill to build a device that it comfortable for active sports (biking, skiing, etc) that was secure to pull out, and quick to put on and take off.
    i succeeded!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i cut the lower portion of the ring off the birdlocked and shaped the plastic scrapers into front and back plates that sandwich the top section of the BL ring...measured carefully and drilled holes thru the plastic plates that correspond with the positions of the holes on the cb hinged rings. then riveted the plastic plates to both sides of the BL ring above the cage portion and drilled out my hinged ring to accept the locking posts i had from my CB3000 (theyre a bit bigger than the original guide posts). Glued the locking posts so they faced the same way as the cb series, and trimmed them flat to eliminate poking. add the real locking post in the center, a spacer, and thread the BL cage tether over a cb hinged ring that i cant pull out of, and boom im in big trouble.

my lady is ecstatic and luckily for me, she gets really turned on by me being in inescapable chastity.
    the only prob that we have had so far is that the BL cage tether started to tear, and i fixed it with clear silicon adhesive. seems pretty strong now.

what do you think?

Attached Files:

2. thunderheld

thunderheld Junior Member

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    I'd be really interested in seeing this more in a step by step (with some pictures?) instruction, I am quick dissatisfied with the security of my BL Mini, and would love to undertake such a securing mission. If you can't thanks for the post anyways!

Thanks either way!

3. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Looks awesome. And nice balls! :)

4. OKListenUp

OKListenUp Between a Rock and a Hard place

Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    I think you did a great job. The anxiety of inescapability is what drives me also. Keep us posted on how it feels long term. Being active myself I am interested in the comfort as well as security and quick removal. Afterall, sometimes there is only a small window of opportunity for relief..

5. fatkid

fatkid Junior Member

Local Time:
    just finished 72 hrs ish in the new frankenbird....she said she was going to keep me in until next week, but she let me out early b/c she said i was behaving myslef well and not pawing at her during the night and waking her up too early....booyah! No wierd red or hto spots after being let out, and the device was really comfortable in general. standard pinchin hair issues with hinged rings and posts...but nothing to stop future use.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice