Forums so quiet lately...

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Burger_01, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    Is it that everyone is, like us, in a low point.. not having much sexual activity.. too busy with life?

Or is it that you are all having such a good time that you have no time to post! :bigsmile:

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    It has been quiet around here lately I must agree

Must be the credit crunch, the media seems to think it’s will effect everyone’s lives :squigglemouth:. Means people are fed up because they can’t afford new toys :tongue:.

What ever happens I’ll be sure to keep on top of my diary. I’m sure the reader of my diary won’t mind a few days of ‘vanilla’ entries :crossedlips:.

3. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    I think it's a normal thing, all things seem to run in cycles. Even Chastitylifestyle has slow periods. This is the 4th or 5th chastity site I have joined, and they all have thier slow periods. This too will pass. :wink:

4. eceem

eceem Member

Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    for me its because spring is arriving here down under and it finally STOPPED raining .. spending longer outside in the evenings getting the garden sorted for planting rather than poking around in this here interwebie thingie :wink:

plus im a terrible lurker :nerd:

5. curious44

curious44 Member

Local Time:
    I agree, It has been a little slow lately. I haven't been around here very long, but long enough to see this pattern. I began to notice it when Mistress Watchful was away for her family vacation and entered her "vanilla stage". I remember thinking, "sure is quiet around here without her". Now, Mistress Watchful, I'm in no way saying this is "your fault". It's really nobody's fault, as Chastesoon said, "things go in cycles" and I agree.
    Having said that, Mistress Watchful's posts are always the first things I read and the stuff my active fantasy mind uses to, shall we say, "entertain" me. I have lost count of how many times I have read her account of Pet pinning her arms behind her and using the strap-on to satisfy her. Just today I read her mention of her sub days and getting her clitoral hood pierced. Mistress Watchful, you are one interesting woman.
    Slow or not right now, chastity is a fascinating subject and I'm amazed at all the different ways people choose to enjoy it.

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hmmm, i wouldn't call the situation dramatic. There are contributions to more than 10 topics every day and when looking at the list of members one can see that more than 100 members out of appr. 1300 posted at least 5 or more times. For a forum with a very specialized target is seems to be on the average.
    Of course, the most active members can't produce interesting topics and contributions on the assembly line :squigglemouth: and the majority of members definitely wants to be entertained ... however, the main topic of the forum is chastity and chastity takes patience (as all chastees know :bigsmile:) so all we have to do is to wait a few days or weeks and i am sure there will be new interesting things to tell and to share.
    In the meanwhile all the lurkers could fill the gap and tell us at least who they are .... i know, i know, this is wishful thinking but as romantic as i am i still believe in miracles ...

Hugs, kisses and curtseys to all

maid katrin

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I too blame the seasons.

It's not just the sex sites... other sites I'm involved with also go quiet during the UK summer. Kids around to keep occupied, holidays, etc.

I'm not panicking. :bigsmile:

At least when we get replies, they are worth reading, full of information (not adverts) and genuine.

I'm more into lots of sex at the moment, rather than chastity and denial (lol) I wasn't sure if you all wanted to hear about it, in your locked up state! :tongue:

8. curious44

curious44 Member

Local Time:
    OK, Mistress Watchful, I'll take the bait! Tell us! Tell us! I'm sure there are more than me here who would love to hear about your sexual adventures.

9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol... I'll update you all in my blogs, don't worry.

Never been one to keep a secret! :wink:

10. curious44

curious44 Member

Local Time:
    They're not quiet anymore! Read Mistress Watchful's thread in The Vault, "Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional". That brought things back to life for me.

11. sissysophie

sissysophie Member

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Have been meaning to read that, but time seems to be running away a little form me at the moment

I do agree, everything has been way to quite here....

Maybe we should head out to our local, get a really nice bottle of wine, home and plant ourselves here in the mansion for the evening....

Maybe we could call it "the Mansions bring your own!":neutral:

12. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If anyone noticed the stats at the bottom of the page... this was today's:

The most members online in one day was 184, 1 Day Ago.

So..... we are being visited by members, they are just very quiet!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice