Former lurker lol

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chasteslave, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Chasteslave

Chasteslave Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    Hello all

I just joined after about a couple weeks lurking the forum lol
    my wife and I just purchased the curve (stilll waiting on delivery...) and I have a few questions
    1. I'd like to know what it's like to be in a chastity relationship from both mistress and chastemale point of view if possible?
    2. I like to push the boundaries eg. Break the rules to find out the result for my behaviour. Would this cause a problem as we are both pretty new to this?
    3. I'm not keen on cuckolding or feminisation.. And have only heard of basic games such as roulette. Can anyone inform me on other games???

Thank you all

chasteslave

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Welcome aboard Chasteslave,

Go slow to get the ring and spacers correct, the object is to deny, not fry, don't think you can get into the smallest ring and shortest spacer right off the bat.

as for a chastemale, this took my mind off my hobbies, and refocuses it on my Mistress. The more i please Her the better i feel.

There was a post here about, here's the link:
    "How to find a Mistress",
    That has some good info it it. You will need a serious talk over limits, do's, don'ts, likes dislikes, expectations, etc. You should bring these to the table before entering a relationship like this. my heart to heart with my Mistress lasted 4 to 5 hours before W/we played. As for pushing the limits after the agreement has been set you could end up hurting.:spankwhip:

You don't have to be, if you have that serious talk. For me i was warped when i was 6 years and used as a living Barbie doll by my three older sisters until the age 12.

As for games, there's a current thread on the board Locked up for 13 days
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?3392-locked-up-4-13-days
    there is a new game to play.

Again welcome aboard.

jaimelynn

3. Chasteslave

Local Time:
    Oh I hope I didn't offend anyone. I just ment everyone has there own poison so to speak lol

4. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    As for poisons i'll take a Shirley Temple, if you have one, please.:anim_50:

i hope i didn't scare you off, if so i'm sorry. No harm no foul, i've come to accept my tastes are different than others. As opinions are like belly buttons everybody has one, some are innies and some are outies. There are a lot of knowledgeable people to learn from here and not everyone has the same point of view. As i said before enjoy your stay at the Mansion.

jaimelynn

5. Chasteslave

Local Time:
    Lol nice choice and Nah! I'm alright lol takes alot more then that lol thank you for your help and thank you for the warm welcome

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    You will find it quite hard to offend anyone here, we're all very accepting!

Regarding pushing your boundaries, right now DON'T! If you want to encourage your partner into this world then you need to be on your best behaviour until she finds her footing, and then some.

It can completely shatter a new Domme's confidence when her sub starts being (basically) bratty. You begin to feel like nothing you do is right, and she will lose interest. (That's my opinion anyway!)

Regarding feminization, there appears to be this HUGE misconception that the two go hand in hand. NOTHING in chastity is set in stone... take the bits that work for you and discount the rest. We have covered this topic elsewhere before, have a search, but there are a lot of males here who have no interest in feminization.

Games?! I love black-balled.

Good luck, and :welcome: to the Mansion

7. Chasteslave

Local Time:
    Thank you mistress watchful I Will make sure I am on my best behaviour to begin with! And thank you for your knowledge mistress

thank you
    chasteslave

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice