Foreskin Vein Bulging from Chastity Device?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by WolfpupNX, Aug 26, 2018.

1. WolfpupNX

WolfpupNX Member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    Hey all,

So I finally switched to a metal device, which looked scarier, but has actually been tons more comfy plus easier to clean than my plastic attempts. I wore it around 2 weeks quite successfully.

That said, while having it off briefly, I swear some veins on my foreskin are more prominent now/appear to bulge. (It's possible it's my imagination, as I've always had some, but I really don't think so.) I'm not entirely sure why this would be. My erections are fine (if anything, stronger than ever), nothing hurts (in chastity or out), and everything feels normal and good. My balls might hang slightly lower, but I expected that. I am concerned about the veiny foreskin, though, and don't want to be making it worse.

A few details that might be pertinent. I lube up twice a day with silicone lube to keep things moving well. I'm not a huge guy (just under 5" hard), but I have pretty good sized balls that don't hang very low (which have made some devices a challenge). The base ring (I'm using a 45) is snug, but doesn't seem to cut off any blood flow that I can tell. I have no problem putting a finger between the base ring and myself, even hard. I'm a grower and get very small when soft. So the cage I've been using ( https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JHV2BRC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1 ) is quite small with not a lot of space for an erection. When I do get erect, I'm bulging from the end that captures the head, but I didn't consider that a problem since I'm not erect all the time (it's actually kind of sexy feeling to be so trapped). However, I do electrostim using the cage, so at those times it's more erect, and obviously the more I'm teased and the longer it's been since I've last cum, the more erections I tend to have in it.

Any ideas what might be causing the vein issue? The only thing I can think of is either the skin is stretching for whatever reason or the erections are putting more pressure on the foreskin. Or, this is just something I never noticed before and is normal for me. I'll try to attach pictures soon. Thanks for any advice!

louislocked likes this.
  2. WolfpupNX

WolfpupNX Member

Local Time:
    Here's a picture of what I'm talking about. They're most visible when soft but stretched.

Totally soft, they all but (and sometimes do) disappear. Hard, they're not very prominent either, but visible (and move with the foreskin, not the shaft itself). When exposed to a light (like the phone flash), they do appear slightly blue, so I think that means, like the veins on my balls, they are still working.

My main concern is not causing any kind of damage. Secondary, though, I really don't want to make more of these visible either. Thanks again!

Attached Files:

3. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    You can get an adema from bulging through the bars. I’m not entirely sure it is that, but you see quite a lot of guys which that posting pictures

4. WolfpupNX

WolfpupNX Member

Local Time:
    Interesting and thanks. It's not in an area that actually bulges through the bars, but perhaps that doesn't matter if it's putting pressure on the penis in general. I might end up trying a bigger cage where that can't happen.

Other thoughts welcome and appreciated.

5. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    Personally I prefer sonlmething with an end cap just so your penis doesn’t push against the bars of a cage and try and shred itself on them.

6. WolfpupNX

WolfpupNX Member

Local Time:
    Hmm... I see what you're saying. Well whatever this is, I don't think it's from that, simply because it's not anywhere near where my penis would bulge from the bars. My thought was that it could have been from the pressure on the penis trying to get hard in general (all the pressure between the base and tip of the penis), but I'd think an end cap would be about the same for that or possibly worse. (For example, the image in your profile is about the size of my cage so I'd think would exert similar pressure, bars or no bars).

Still, it's good to know people have had injuries from the bars. I didn't have any problems I can tell from that, but I do think it might be beneficial to have a bit more space to work with to avoid future problems.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice