Foreskin pinching - should I get Jail Bird?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by odd_jest, Aug 21, 2021.

1. odd_jest

odd_jest New member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    I have foreskin, and I've been experimenting with a few different cages.

My current cage is HoD SSC75S. Fits well, but the main issue with it is that my foreskin easily pokes out between the front bars and gets pinched and rubbed by underwear. Really uncomfortable and happens often every day.
    I wore the HTv3 Nub for a few months, I had this issue every once in a while, but the smaller front hole and the flange around the front hole really helped keep it much less common.

Wife has allowed me to buy a Jailbird for us, but before I spend the money I wanted some feedback from people with experience.

So if you have foreskin, and have had this exact problem, did upgrading to the Jail Bird solve it? Did you get reversed bars?

Anyone have a comparison between the regular cage and reverse bars?

Are there any other options that you'd recommend which are just as easy to keep clean? Wife loves that I can keep clean without removing the HoD Cage.

Finally, if you have experience with SSC75S and it fit well, what cage length and diameter did you get for a nicely fitting Jail Bird?

2. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    If you get all your measurements right fit the custom cage, especially the cage inner diameter, then foreskin should not be an issue. Also depending on the length of the cage you can add another ring to it which may help with the issue. I think they actually have a picture of the inverted bars on their website in the jailbird pictures on the product page. If you have these kind of questions just call them, they are super helpful and have amazingly good customer service. Their number and contact information is on the website and they aren’t shy about talking about their products and helping you get the best fitting device for you. Really just call them.

3. odd_jest

odd_jest New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply! So, I've been in touch with them, and yes they are super helpful. And the husband is actually uncut himself, which is very nice!

I just wanted some extra opinions from people who had this exact problem with foreskin poking out. Wife would not be pleased if we spent all this money and then it didn't solve the issue that I have with my current cage.

4. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    I am uncut and wear a JB, its awesome ,I'm locked 24/7 with the 2 minute clean once a month and it does not really need that , no issues has made chastity a lifestyle now

5. odd_jest

odd_jest New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply! Did you have the trouble with pinched foreskin with other cages?

Does your JB have the inverted bars?

6. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    Yea had issues with other cages and yes inverted but I must add it takes while to sort out how best everything should sit with your foreskin and time ,I wear mine year after year and would imagine everything down there gets used to it bus still by far the best cage easy to keep clean as well

7. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    Have you tried Red Chili cages they do multi designs to cater for forskins

8. odd_jest

odd_jest New member

Local Time:
    I found them, but all of their designs are very long! Even the shortest sissy cage is 40mm, which might be ok, but still probably too long.

The website is also very confusing, to be honest, but maybe I should look into it better :)

9. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    I am also equipped with a considerable amount of foreskin. My "home cage" is my MCN Contender with inverted bars. Although my foreskin could "poke" through the front, still this open design caters for significant comfort as the skin can be manimpulated back easily.

This foreskin issue disappeared however entirly during my experiment with the Cherry Keeper design (see my other posts in the Cherry Keeper section). However, at the same time the hygiene issue was introduced. Once your KH is allowing you to take your cage off every few days, this aspect can be managed as well and the Cherry Keepers could be an option for you as well.

All the best!

10. odd_jest

odd_jest New member

Local Time:
    I have CK as well, been using several to find the perfect fit. I do have about the same issue with that as the HolyTrainer, i.e. not much of an issue. I love that CK exists for experimentation, but honestly, cleaning it is more difficult than the HT. Even though it is more open, the cage itself requires more cleaning, and I feel "less clean" when wearing it.

I had no idea that MCN did inverted bars as well! Looks like the bars are further apart than the JB, though, which I don't prefer. How are they for customer service?

11. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    MCN / Mark do provide outstanding customer service!. I was in several communications with him when selecting my first custom cage and conclude the dimensions. Mark is responding adequate to every question. Manufacturing is incredible fast and the quality of it is perfect!. Delivery process from US to EU was no problem at all. I could just collect the package from the post agency and pay some small duties/tax. I would definetly recommend MCN/Mark, once considering a custom cage like the Contender.

12. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    I would just call and ask to talk to them. They are really nice people and respond quickly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice