Foreskin Blister

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by IttyBittyRosie, Feb 18, 2021.

1. IttyBittyRosie

IttyBittyRosie New member

Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    Hello! I got my first cage (a CB-6000S) about a day ago, and I've been having tons of fun with it. But today when I took it off to clean, and swap out some size parts, I noticed a sizeable blister forming on the foreskin at the tip. Obviously I am going to wait until this goes away to resume use, but I am wondering if this is a first time thing (like new hiking boots), or if I have been misusing it somehow. I'd love any advice yall can give. Thanks!

2. Deleted member 75795

Is the "blister" forming at the tip due to it poking through the slot at the end of the cage? I've had that happen before and pushing the swelling back in the cage and trying to think of non-sexy thoughts, like gardening plots or train schedules, seem to help. If your swelling problem lasts a while and becomes painful, then maybe remove your cage and try to readjust things. I only have a limited experience with these cages, but I do know that if something hurts, you stop doing it.

3. 100 Days or more

100 Days or more Permanently locked since 1/1/2017

Director
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    Is it a blister or just a swelling of the foreskin ?

I occasionally get the latter but never really worked out why. I suspect it may be something to do with not getting fully dry or lack of air around it but I normally just give it a good clean, get it dry with a hair dryer and use talc and it soon goes down

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice