Foreskin and cages

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Deleted member 53138, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Deleted member 53138

Hello fellow wearers....I have a question regarding my foreskin and my small metal cage...how should I arrange myself....my skin seems to go through the gaps in the metal and become uncomfortable. I have tried pulling my skin back and also leaving it forward...I would appreciate advice from you all.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    if you has lots of skin its a bit of a nuisance in a cage i think. i dont cos i was done as a baby but i has hear of some on here thats been done when they grown up so you cud be as well if you wants to.

3. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    I keep mine pulled back so just the head is against the bars. If it creeps forward I use a que tip to move it back. It is very uncomfortable to have the foreskin stick out through the bars. It will normally stay back for days.

4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Hello @rebeccacd404 i know how you feel. My foreskin use to get pinched all the time, and to put it lightly it hurts and when your in public you can't just adjust at will. You can have it removed but what I did was change cages that were more closed in. I use to wear a Holy Trainer but the opening being quite large caused a lot of pinching. I went to a metal cage and even added an extra bar in the front. That helped a lot. The cage I wear now is a lot more closed in allowing for less chance of foreskin pinching. I would try a more closed in cage before going for surgery, my wife likes my foreskin and so do I. Good Luck

5. wrix

wrix Member

Italy
    Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Hello, I am not circumcised and got many problems with the cage. If I was sure circumcision would solve the problems I could consider it. After some hours of wearing i experience some foreskin swelling and, if I wear it longer, I get my lymph ducts swelling too (appearing like cords, veins) , below the head and down the shaft.
    The foreskin swelling disappears in a while, but the lymph cords can take much linger (2 weeks one time!).
    I used a cb6000s and then a silicone replica of it, softer, but the problem remained. I tried both with foreskin pulled back and left forward.
    Anybody experienced this lymph problem? Anybody knows if circumcision could be resolutive?
    Thank you so much!

6. Neilina

Neilina Maid for you

Self employed
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Hi Rebecca,

I found placing a stockings around the device helps a bit with the constant nipping and chafing. Secured neatly with rubber bands. I cycle everywhere so you can imagine how painful it gets. Hope this may help you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice