Forced Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Sissy Maid Sophie, Jul 26, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy Maid Sophie

Sissy Maid Sophie Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    I have had my sissy clitty locked away for 14 days now.

My Master was playing our usual games, I was dressed like a slut in a PVC skirt, corsett, seamed stockings, 5 inch heels. Master fitted my slave collar and snapped the locked at the back of my neck.

I was instructed to bend forwards and felt my skirt being lifted, Master inserted my butt plug and gave my bottom a huge smack telling me to lay on my back on the bed.

Master placed my leather cuffs on each wrist and ankle before taking the chains and restraining me to the bed in a cross form. Master then instructed me to lift my head so he could insert my red ball gag which he fasted at the back with another padlock. A blind fold was then placed over my eyes, I was completly in his power, a situation I have found myself in many times.

I felt my skirt being lifted exposing my sissy clitty and Masters hand placing something around the base of my sissy balls, he continued adding more things. I wondered what he was doing and thought he was indulging in some CBT.. After some more manipulating I head the familiar sound of a small padlock being snapped shut, my mind was racing at what Master was doing to me.

Master whispered in my ear that he was all done and I should be very grateful for the gift he had given me. Master removed my blindfold and instructed me to look down at my useless clitty. As my eyes became acustomed to the light I saw with a mixture of fear and excitement that my sissy clitty had be fitted with a clear plastic device which was securly fastened in place with a small black padlock.

I tried to speak but my mouth just made muffled sounds in to my ball gag.
    Master spoke and told me that it was called a CB6000 and it would now be a perminant fixture on my sissy clitty and would remain there for the foreseeable future.

Master explained that he now had total control over me I would have no say how he wished to use me, He explained that in order to achieve any sexual satisfaction I would be trained to service any cock that Master instructed me to pleasure I was now his CUM SLUT and SISSY WHORE.

Master left me restrained for what seamed like forever to think about my new status, this was 14 days ago and I am still locked with no sign of release.

I will write more on my new life as a Sissy Cum Slut.

2. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    Yeaaaa. Welcome again and thank you for beginning your journal at the mansion.
    :CMrocks:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice