For those into FLRs

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by filltee, Mar 21, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    I can identify that in the right circumstances I might enter into some form of a full-time live-in FLR but not with this lady.

copied / borrowed from the internet said by a very strong figure in the FLR world that believes in safe and sane but insists males give up consensual.
    She firmly believes that if you beat your male(s) thoroughly twice a week over a number of years it will bring about permanent change ....this is addressed to men

I'm sure chastity is hard on some of you. Men are programmed their whole lives to think of sex as ejaculation. So pathetic really. Once you really adapt you'll realise you are not suffering from not having sex. You are suffering from sex that never stops.

2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    So are you objecting to the beating or the quote? I assume you're objecting based on your statement "but not with this lady". I'd also hesitate that a FLR requires twice a week beatings. Everyone is so different, that's why I'm not a big fan of those who include "must" in their descriptions of the lifestyle.

For us my wife dominates me through three primary means. One is physical and that includes punishment spankings on a weekly basis. This is the quickest, easiest and most fleeting path to domination in my opinion. The second is humiliation. Making me feel inferior lowers me and raises her by comparison. When done right this can be quite powerful and easy to tap into. the third and most powerful is sensual domination. The simple act of demanding I provide her an orgasm while I don't get one is a good example. In addition to these three forms of dominance there is my expected domestic service. I see this more as an expression of her dominance than a form of dominance, but in either case it's an integral part.

I frankly find the quote at the end somewhat beautiful. I aspire to reach that point, but I always seem to fall short.

Love2blocked, Consensus and Rectrix like this.
  3. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    The most objectionable thing is the idea that men would give up the need to consent to things.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    Not into any 'musts' that are not laid down by My Lady or us both.

The Lady to which I refer and her partner have it seems a relationship that has to date endured 10 years. Apparently with what some would call quite heavy CP twice a week. Their approach / lifestyle seems to an outside observer to be rather extreme but as it is what they both say they want and it seems to be working for them in they way that they had envisaged.... good luck to them.

I was just giving some background to the quoted text which I thought to be an interesting perspective on male chastity.

Consensus and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  5. Doelf

Doelf New member

Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    chastitycage riverts

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice