For Sale: PA-5000, CB-2000 parts, Lori 12B with locking bar

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Burger_01, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Alrighty everyone, I saw this thread, and thought: "Damn, I want one of those.. it looks perfect for bike riding". But in order to procure one, one must first have the means.. so I'm selling out all my old chastity related stuff (except my MM Jailbird which has been seeing a LOT of use :D)

I'm in the land of Oz, so all measurements are metric. For our US friends, time to learn what a millimeter is :D

There are pictures of all of these items uploaded Here

For sale here:

PA-5000:
    Status - As new, hardly worn (maybe 3 hrs). Hasn't split or cracked at all, all parts and original case.
    Size - 1.125" diameter.
    Reason - This device didn't work out for me.. my cock head isn't defined enough to catch the device, so I kept shrinking back in when I was very soft then getting the edges of my glans pinched when I started getting hard again.. ouch. Hopefully it's next owner will have more fun.
    Price: A$30 ono (+shipping)

Lori #12B:
    Status - excellent condition, not worn very much at all
    Size - Larger ring is 43mm ID. Smaller ring is 28mm (including the spikes and bar), gap between the spikes and bar is ~16mm.
    Reason - Another device that didn't work out for me.
    Price - As you're probably aware, the Lori devices are expensive. Mine was ~A$500 when I bought it. I'm willing to let you have it for A$100ono (+shipping).

CB-2000 Parts (rings and spacers):
    Status - Rings are in ok condition.. a couple have a few small scuff marks where I've sanded the rough moulding marks that were sometimes on these rings. Spacers and post are fine.
    Sizes - RINGS: 32mm ID (x2), 41mm ID (x2), 47mm ID (x2, one a bit scuffed), 50mm ID (x1).. POST: 1x 45mm long.. SPACERS: 1x 10mm, 2x 7mm, 1x 3mm.
    Reason - The CB-2000 was a great starting device for me.. over time I've played with it a lot trying to make my own home made better devices, and now the cage has so many holes in it.. it's dead. Maybe someone else loves it still, and they lost their favourite size ring, or a couple of spacers went up the vacuum cleaner. Get some replacements here.
    Price: Postage cost only.

CB-2/3000 Parts (POI)
    Status - The back of these have been drilled out a little (look closely in the pics), probably half way through. They should still work on a CB-2k or similar.
    Size - Short, Med, and Long
    Reason - Incompatible with my current device
    Price: A$10 (+shipping)

Any enquiries feel free to contact me by PM, or reply in the thread.

Cheers,
    Burger

2. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    Hi Burger,
    I am interested in the Lori 12B, measurements sound ok, although I dont have experience with the way it locks the head, is there any chance to slip out (when max. flacid/shrunk?). Does it work for an uncut member?

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Hi Kinky666,

The way it locks the head is based on the size. The head is pulled through the small ring (and over the spikes), then you push down lightly on the head and slide that little bar across the top (keeps the head pressed down a bit, onto the spikes). I say spikes, but I should really say rounded nubs.. they're not pointy at all.

Whether or not you'll be able to pull out is a bit of a tough question.. it will depend on how big you are flaccid (sizing), and how defined your cock glans is (how much of a ridge). If you're uncut you will have to wear it with your foreskin pulled back, which may be an issue for some. As with anything YMMV!

I've changed the price, because I think I was being a bit optimistic, I really don't want this device sitting around any longer. I want someone, anyone to be having fun trying it out, and if it works GREAT, but if it doesn't, at least they will be able to strike this type of design from their list without emptying their whole wallet first.

Certainly, if you're considering a #12 design from Lori, try this first.. even if it's the wrong size it will help you know if you want this style, and if you do, it will help with knowing how the device should fit and what size rings you should ask for if you get her to make one.

~Burger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice