<FOR SALE> Custom Looker02 and Keyholdress-Jewelry

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by EvetS, Dec 8, 2016.

1. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Hi Guys and Girls,

It's with a heavy hart that we've decided to sell my old Steelworxx Looker02 cage.
    I have to say, it was the first cage I ever had a longterm relation with.
    We bought it from Dietmar at Steelworxx in June 2014. It was original designed and fitted as a Looker01 with removable plug.
    It was quickly re-designed as a Looker02 with extended glandcap. That means, the cap covers the complete gland...So NO touching ... It has a custom ergonomical Basering and as stated before, a removable urethral plug.
    I wore it for 25 months, untill July 8th from this year. I was pearced with a PA on July 9th....We all know..PA and Urethral tube don't work along...( That is on 4ga now, so getting ready for PA chastity soon and this is the main reason for selling this cage..).
    16A6CB1D-653C-4C56-AB29-CD65453B031A.jpg 31AE015C-D1A4-446B-B6F5-0D6EDA2916FB.jpg IMG_8705 (1632 x 1224).jpg

IMPORTANT : It's dimensions:
    • 47mm custom ergonomical Base ring
    • Cage diameter is 36mm
    • cage length is 60mm (inclusive the base ring) because smaller is better !!
    • Ballgap ( between basering and cage) is 12mm..so no gettting out of that one once it's locked on
    • Hollow Urethral insert is 72mm long, 6mm wide with a 8mm bulb
    Offcourse both keys are there ... one of them has never been used ... ;-)
    The one that has never been used is locked inside a selfmade copper Roughfinnished tube which is fitted with a numbered plastic lock. Always locked, but also always available in case of an emergency.

We're asking a combined price of 290€ for the cage and the copper spare-keyholder ( price for a new Looker02 is 369€) I prefer a European buyer, since I'm from Antwerp Belgium. (I have to admit, I don't know anything about ongoing import/export rates for intercontinental postage..)
    Keep in mind, it's a used cage. There are no flaws or nothing is broken, but it has been used. It is NOT new. Some scuffs are there, which is normal when wearing such a cage continuously in an active lifestyle. But this is a fine, perfectly custom fitted steel device by German engineering. (www.Steelworxx.de) Offcourse it will be thoroughly cleaned and disenfected again before it would be send.

IMG_8701 (2448 x 1836).jpg 87B3FC13-CCBA-4049-A1B2-681A2BA76E6B.jpg

In the pictures here are also shown a custom, one of a kind piece of jewelry, for your keyholdress to wear the key around her neck. It is truly UNIQUE, since it was designed and handcrafted in Sterling Silver by my Wife's girlfriend and artiste. Since it is also a real piece of jewelry, my wife is willing to sell it for an additional 450€.

Plz PM me if interested. We can talk about this offer(s)

2. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    The device has been sold and is no longer available !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice