for anyone that's curious since Lori reopened

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Kepoke, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    I recently had Lori do some work on my 8c since reopening. Experience wasn't too bad. I sent my device off to have some sizing changes done as my Mistress and I are plunging into long term chastity - I wanted to make sure there weren't going to be any issues - previously my device was a little too big around the ring, the length of the device and I needed the PA resized.

The whole process took a few months and when I got my device back I did initially have some issues. The new PA pin was jammed in the device. When it was shipped, she put the entire device all together. When I received it and tried to unscrew everything, the PA pin would come out of the device a bit but was completely stuck. I'm actually really glad that it was put together at this point lol. Had I received it disassembled and put it on I never would have been able to slide the PA pin back out and it would've been a pretty permanent situation without having to damage to device to remove it.

I sent it back in to have her fix it and received it back in about 2 weeks time. Oddly enough I had to pay to ship it back to her for an issue that was not my fault.

Quality of workmanship is definitely different than when Mike was there. It does fit extremely well and should my Mistress keep up to her end of wanting it to be worn long term, it won't be an issue at all.

Communication with Lori was still very responsive and she generally responds back same day or the very next. No issues there at all.

The device is still very well put together and I have no hesitations recommending using her since opening back up with someone different.

2. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    Thanks for the write up. I was thinking of having some adjustments made too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice