Fool Proof Male Devices?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Shakti571, Oct 19, 2020.

1. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    I'm like that as well.

I prefer belts, and they are not necessarily less comfortable, but also not necessarily more secure. Strongly depends on the product.

There are 3 ways to prevent pullout:
    1. Piercing, e.g. PA, as already suggested. Has some obvious drawbacks (irreversible, only feasible when circumcised, peeing becomes a mess).
    2. Penis plug (often called catheter or dilator). May hurt the urethra and cause pain. If it's a hose, urine will stay inside and cause smell and possibly infections.
    3. Tether spout: I have no experience with that, and insertion and removal seem complicated, but some people report that it works for them. If it does, it's the best solution for sure.

2. ATXSubby

ATXSubby Member

Professional
    Texas
    Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I can confirm that a PA and a good device that incorporates a PA works well. I cannot escape. Ive tried. Getting a PA is no easy thing. There was a lot of bleeding and it took months to finally heal. I got it before I was into chastity. In retrospect, Im glad that I did.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    :p:+1:
    Nicely put.

King Hippo likes this.
  4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    I feel pretty confident that if you asked a urologist the safest long term option, they’d pick a PA piercing over a catheter. A catheter risks infection and urethral damage.

My PA piercing marked me for my wife as owned. I stretched to 2ga and it’s now permanent, that was a positive.

I think a 6ga might close up if you leave out the jewelry for a while. Maybe a 4ga could heal and close.

Urinating is not a mess for me A blunt end pin like MaleChastityNow uses guide urine forward and through the cage rods. I’m always aligned. I never spray. I need to turn the cage on it’s side at a urinal.

I don’t know what alternative chastity without a piercing doesn’t impact urination flow.

For a tether spout, I can’t speak to it. It’s very DIY and unknown. A PA piercing is a known quantity. I can’t imagine my wife taking it out and putting it back in for me like she does with my PA.

I also only wear body safe materials (316 stainless, titanium, etc) with a high polish... and I don’t know how the magnetic 400-series steel or my body would react to each other.

I can get through airport metal detectors in my non ferrous 316L stainless steel GlansArmor. I tested it with a 1.5T magnet to confirm why.

I know folks and their keyholders often get freaked out by the thought of piercing their precious penis. But the needle goes through the thinnest skin. It looks serious but it’s an incredibly easy piercing to own and heal.

https://www.piercingbible.com/piercing-information/male-genital-piercings/prince-albert-piercing/

5. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    the reason you want him locked often determines the how. you seem to want use 3-5 times a week yet you want to deny him pleasure until you say he can. Houdinis are normally growers. the more extreme the grower the more extreme the shrinker. i have watch my puck sit at his desk and within minutes without touching, the penis shrinks completely inside him. so any cage that solely relies on the penis to maintain a certain size will not work.
    if the cage is to stop him from masturbating good luck. some guys with a vibrator claim to be able to get it in any device. not having proof i'll take their word on it though i have to believe they are ruined orgasms.
    now if your purpose is to control his full orgasms that is a far easier task.
    the easiest cage i have found is a pa lock. i pierced his penis just below the head in the circumcision scar with a 14 gauge needle followed with a 12 gauge inch long barbell for healing. at the same time i place a rather deep hole in the scrotum( not hitting anything of value) pointing straight up to the penis with a 14 gauge needle and followed it with a 12 gauge barbell an inch long. healing time for light use was 2 weeks. the beauty of this is super growers have to get the skin from somewhere. for my puck to go from a 2x3 flaccid to a 6x6 erect, he need 4 inches of scrotum. so i run a pa lock through the meatus out the pa hole on the bottom of the penis and through the scrotum hole and back. this way when he tries to get hard it pulls against the scrotum. not having enough skin to get fully hard yet the more it tries the more painful for the scrotum being pulled in two different direction
    the smaller gauge holes allow for normal stand up peeing when not in use.
    an added plus for ruined orgasms during piv sex i install a nightstick in the penis. the steel ball plug on top has been covered with a soft rubber ball. it adds to the cervix orgasms but for him he can only dribble out the pa hole that is filled already with the nightstick handle.. works out to be a no effort ruined orgasm.
    from a cost point of view:
    pa lock......... 30.00
    barbells...... 10.00
    piercing eq.. 10.00
    lidocaine.... 7.50
    gauze ............5.00
    total...............6250

could cost more if you take him to a pro( often recommended). i enjoyed the power feeling of doing it myself.... and with my sister ma'ats

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    I'm just going to echo everyone else that mentioned getting him a PA
    It really is no big deal unless he has some extreme type needle phobia even then he could wear a blindfold

7. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    A cement block is foolproof. Until someone locates an ice pick.

If you want to keep his hands off, then cuff them behind his back with hinged cuffs, wrists facing out, keyholes toward the shoulder. Double lock.

Otherwise, it's honor system. You could go with a chastity belt, which provides much more security than a cage, but a cage relies upon adequate human dimensions down under, to keep it in place. There's nothing down under which is consistent or that maintains size for any length of time.

Most cages utilize some device which fits around the base of the penis and the testicles. The testicles soften, change in resistance, and can slip through spaces after a time that they might not have when the device was put in place. The penis forms an integral means of keeping the cage in place, but should the penis shrink or soften until it provides no barrier or resistance, then the cage can simply slip off, held on by nothing but the testicles. For some men, shrinkage is significant enough that the penis can be pulled from behind the cage, regardless of how tight or small the cage.

Point is, short of watching your man 24/7 and zapping him with high tension every time his eyes are cast lower than 30 degrees or his penis stirs, then you're really relying on the honor system. Unless chastity was all your idea, and your man is truly a prisoner against his will, then the real prison is what he allows, and the game you play is a formality to make it seem more real.

You could pierce his genitalia. That will also be removable and escapable, should one be motivated enough to try.

Because your subject's own self control is really the key to both chastity and the security of the device, it may be better to shift gears and focus on his self control. Motivation is a wonderful thing, and the proper motivation for failure to keep the device in place stays with one long after the howling stops. Whether it's the tip of a whip or pepper rub on his penis every time he fails to do his duty, it won't take too many chapters of that short story before the association with pain and escape is made.

It's what he really wants, anyway. Any infractions, make it memorable. After all, when it's said and done, all we have are the memories.

And the nightmares.

8. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I have a Lori tube that uses a retaking ring AND a PA hook. It’s a good option if you want high security without a belt or ball ring. The retaking ring hells take pressure off the PA so less worry of migration with the heavy Lori cages. I don’t think belts are fool proof unless it’s secured with a PA but I could be wrong.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice